Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Deportations force Mexican families to choose

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Deportations force Mexican families to choose

Overhaul of U.S. immigration laws could wrench apart parents, children Dario Lopez-Mills / AP

Pedro Ramirez and his wife, Isabel Aguirre sit with their children Adrian, 12, left, Yadira, 10, center top, Pedro, right top, and Adriana, 7, right, as they pose for a photograph Thursday at their new home in Cancita, Mexico.

CANCITA, Mexico - Since they joined their deported parents in Mexico, 7-year-old Adriana has stopped screaming “Papa!â€
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Any immigrant illegal or not who had spent as much time in the United States as this famly did should have spent part of their income building themselves an economic foundation in their country of origin. If they are poor in Mexico now they should realize it to be their own fault.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Along with being illegal criminals they are also irresponsible parents. They knew they were breaking the law when they crossed so it should not come as a suprise they get deported. Don't cry on my American shoulder b/c you broke the law. If they had done it legally, this would not be happening!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Come on! They had 10,000 bucks. I imagine that goes a long way in Mexico. They spent it on immigration lawyer leeches rather than trying to use it to make a better home in Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Any immigrant illegal or not who had spent as much time in the United States as this famly did should have spent part of their income building themselves an economic foundation in their country of origin. If they are poor in Mexico now they should realize it to be their own fault.
    How right you are! As long as this man was here, he could have prepared himself for deportation and wound up living a very comfortable life in Mexico. They seem to NEVER be prepared.

the ones I've met say they never intend to go back to Mexico. They're living here with benefits Americans can't get- why would they ever leave?!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Deportations force Mexican families to choose

Quote Originally Posted by Richard

For now, these American children are trying to ignore the wrenching decision they have to make by the end of summer: Stay with their parents in this bone-dry village where they bathe in a canal and use an outhouse, or return alone to some of America's best schools in Palo Alto, Calif.

His promotion and the jump in salary from $6 to $16 an hour allowed him to move his family from the rough streets of East Palo Alto to quiet, suburban Palo Alto, home to Stanford University.

A lot of Americans citizens live in East Palo Alto and want to get out also.

"I feel betrayed, by the U.S. government, Pedro Jr. said. Isabel, 36, tries to make life in Mexico as normal as possible for the children. She bought a cushioned toilet seat for the outhouse, but it slides off the wooden bench. She incessantly sweeps the dirt floor of the shack where she cooks and splashes bleach on the ground to keep away the flies.

This is a crock of you know what to try and get people to feel sorry. Those very condition exist here because of their presences. What she if describing could be a lots of people here.
    There are people in other countries that don't have a cover over their head. Stuff happen and they caused it. That is the price they had to pay for a crime they committed by ilelgall coming into this country. We cannot take them all in.There is work in Mexico and the cost of living is accordingly.
    If they live in those conditions, it is the norm for Mexico.
    And I just don't buy it.

? 2007 MSNBC.com

[quote="Richard"]Deportations force Mexican families to choose
    ."I feel betrayed, by the U.S. government, Pedro Jr. said.

I know how you feel.We also feel we have been betrayed by the U.S. Government, Sen. Burr. (R-NC), Sen.Graham (R-SC) and many many more___ _______.
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

"I feel betrayed"

So do I. I feel betrayed by the people who promised to secure the borders before the last amnesty. I feel betrayed by the Senators and President who are at this very moment planning to forgive and reward somewhere between 12-20 million criminals. I feel betrayed that I have to watch my American flag being flown upside down under a Mexican flag on American streets. I feel betrayed that my cities are filled with Mexican gang members, our schools are filled with illegal children and anchor babies and our hospitals are unavailable to us because they had to close down due to abuse of the system by illegals. I feel betrayed that the Social Security I have spent my adult life paying into is about to be robbed by illegals who will soon be eligible for them. I feel betrayed by the government who has allowed this horrendous tax burden to be tied around the neck of not only our generation but generations to come. I feel betrayed that American workers are out of work while illegals take their postion at far lower wages...
    I could go on and on but the fact remains:

I feel betrayed

I didn't do anything to bring this on myself. I didn't cross YOUR border and abuse your systems. I didn't flaunt YOUR laws. I didn't produce children at YOUR expense. I am not trying to force myself onto YOU. I have asked YOU for nothing and yet you take everything from me that I love and cherish.

Talk to me about betrayal when all of these things have been done to you and to your family and to your countrymen and to your country.

April
    I am SO SICK of the illegals "pity me" BS. These people are criminals and we owe them NOTHING! I say pity US with our corrupt government selling us out and being overrun with illegals that kill us on the roads, take our jobs and hate Americans! Time to stand up and ROAR!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast