Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Details of McCain/OBAMA pandering at La RAZA Convention

Call the McCain Campaign TODAY and tell them his speech to "The Race" is outrageous and unacceptable!
    703-418-2008
    Protest John McCain speaking (pandering) to La Raza, a known, ethno-centric hate group. He's been promising his Amnesty plan to every Latino group he meets with lately.

Place: Public sidewalk in front of the San Diego Convention Center (see imagery below), 111 W. Harbor Drive, Downtown San Diego.

Time: 11:30 - 1:30 McCain speaks inside at 12:30.

Parking is available at the convention center parking garage for $8. Other parking lots and meters nearby within walking distance.

Bring signs, flags, etc. Don't block driveways or the public sidewalk. Citizens from all over Southern California will be coming to this one! Let's make it big and loud!
    NCLR (La Raza) President and CEO Janet MurguĂ*a will also issue a challenge to both presidential candidates to ask for their help in ensuring that their respective parties refrain from scapegoating immigrants and Latinos during the election season. Senator Barack Obama will address Conference participants on Sunday, July 13 at 11:00 a.m. and Senator John McCain will speak on Monday, July 14 at 12:30 p.m.

tried...mailbox full
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MAILBOX FULL

Called the McCain Campaign TODAY and tell them his speech to "The Race" is outrageous and unacceptable!
    703-418-2008

his mailbox was full so I called back and

pressed option 1 when asked to enter name by my key pad I entered 2 55
    and it said the person wasn't available leave a message and I did
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

go into

www.capwiz.com/caps/

and get his name up, you go into write your own letter, then write your
    letter telling them you are oppesing this. I am just as soon as I can.
    Then you hit fax, and send it to him. You can also sign your name,
    I am signing it, very unhappy AMERICAN VOTER who lives in the USA.

That might do it for you.

KOOBSTER
    Proud to be an AMERICAN