You're Men Ain't You?
“According to every internal document I've seen and read, and from the few people I've spoken with who understand what's going on, preparations have been finalized to respond to a crisis of unprecedented magnitude within the United States. The response will include the use of lethal force against U.S. citizens under the instructions of Barack Obama.” But why?......

YOU'RE MEN AIN'T YOU?

By: Devvy
December 29, 2013
NewsWithViews.com

The news item below has been covered in different ways depending on the outlet reporting it. The Daily Mail, a UK publication, used this absurd caption:

'Residents form 'vigilante groups' after cuts to sheriff department's budget mean police only respond to life-threatening incidents'. Obviously the dopey female who wrote the piece has zero understanding of the issue. But, let's take a look at this happening in the county where Newswithviews has their home office:
Citizens take law into own hands after cash-strapped Ore. county guts sheriff's office
"When budget woes reduced the sheriff's department in one rural Oregon county to a bare-bones force, residents decided to take matters into their own hands -- creating armed patrol groups in defiance of local officials.
"Their decision has raised safety concerns with the county government, which would prefer residents instead hike their own taxes to fund the hiring of trained deputies. But despite the risks, the move stands as a unique, some would say innovative, response to one of the country's most severe local budget crunches.
"The government in Josephine County, where nearly 70 percent of the land is owned by the U.S. government, had long relied on federal timber subsidies to pay the bills. When the feds terminated the funds, county officials scrambled to pass a May 2012 tax levy to make up a nearly $7.5 million budget shortfall.
"However, the county's residents voted against the levy, and as a result the Josephine County Sheriff's Office was gutted. The major crimes unit closed, dozens of prisoners were released from the county jail and the department reduced operations to Monday-Friday, eight hours a day."
Such cuts most definitely pose a severe problem. The place to start cuts would be paychecks for their county board of supervisors. Some of you might be familiar with Josephine County's Sheriff Gil Gilbertson from his excellent columns posted on NWVs.
Because the situation is dire and dangerous, a couple of citizens decided it was time to step up to the plate and formed the "North Valley Community Watch, a county-wide organization dedicated to helping citizens in non-life-threatening situations, primarily property crimes. It is one of a handful of community groups that have formed since the cuts. Without a robust Sheriff's Office, their mission is broader than the typical neighborhood watch group.
"Selig's community watch group, looking to fill in the law enforcement cracks, now meets once a month to discuss crime and teach its approximately 100 members about personal safety. The group also has a trained “response team,” which consists of 12 people who will respond to the scene of a reported non-life-threatening situation if called.
"Though the “response team” members do carry legal firearms, Selig said the team's main goal is to provide a deterrent presence, and that none of them have ever fired a shot. He said those involved in his group believe there is no substitute for well-trained law enforcement, but they feel they have no other choice but to protect their community. “We believe responsible citizens doing responsible things make it hard for criminals to do irresponsible things,” he said."
And right there Selig hit the nail on the head. Homeland security. Security of a free state. The constitutional militia, not loose knit groups with good intentions.
There are many fine groups across America who refer to themselves as militia.
However, legally, they have no authority other than to meet and train which is their right to free assembly and association. Dr. Edwin Vieira wrote his usual scholarly column on the true vs false militia: Part I, Part II, Part III. Knowing the difference is very important.
Those men up in Josephine County should be commended for what they're doing, not sitting around waiting for DHS to come rolling into town.
There is a lot of dangerous talk going around this country born out of anger and frustration. In the piece below, the author vents over the recent cut in veteran's benefits. However, he wraps it up with an invitation for the FBI to pay him a visit: A Well-Armed Militia: It’s Time for Veterans to Take a Stand
"We, each of us veterans, is beholden to the promise we made upon swearing in to uphold and defend the Constitution, and now we have to make good on that promise. The question is, will our representatives in Washington listen or will the well-armed militia need to be mobilized?"
Pray tell me, Mr. Granger: Just what do you plan on doing with a well-armed (vs well regulated) militia if the scoundrels, liars and thieves in the Outlaw Congress don't dance to your tune? (Please hold the nasty email. I am married to a retired U.S. Army Colonel, so I am in complete sympathy regarding the betrayal by RINO Paul Ryan and all who voted to take away what was promised.)
I can tell you with full confidence the dragoons who work for the Department of Fatherland Security (DHS) and the FBI will take your words to mean either over throwing the government or inciting violence against elected members of the Outlaw Congress or both and then some. But, what is your plan? Are you and your well-armed militia going to Washington, DC to do what? Make citizen arrests? Another veteran recently made that suggestion:
General calls for massive march on Washington - 'We need to get off our derrieres. ... Hope is not a strategy'. “We need to get off our derrieres, march at the state capitol, march in Washington,” he said. “Make citizens arrests.”
Really? In Washington District of Criminals? Then, we have the daily dose of this:
Can M-16's Defeat F-16's In the Coming Civil War?
"While many of the 200+ command level officers fired by Obama are informing many of us in the media about the current state of affairs, they are not on the record. Other than self-preservation, the major reason why these former military commanders are not on the record is because some of them are involved in planning a guerrilla war against the occupation forces commanded by this administration under the auspices of DHS. And this is precisely what Dr. Garrow stated on my December 22, 2013 show which you can listen to here. He also went on to say that a coup attempt is probable and that a prolonged guerrilla civil war is likely. All of my sources state that the coming civil war will be a guerrilla war....
"The coming civil war will consist of the present administration , the DHS, the Chinese, the Russians and the Canadians versus the American military and the American people. Could a guerrilla war succeed? Is America equipped to fight a guerrilla war?"
And:
DHS insider gives final warning
“According to every internal document I've seen and read, and from the few people I've spoken with who understand what's going on, preparations have been finalized to respond to a crisis of unprecedented magnitude within the United States. The response will include the use of lethal force against U.S. citizens under the instructions of Barack Obama.” But why?
“It's the economy, stupid,’” he began, paraphrasing a campaign slogan coined by James Carville for Bill Clinton’s 1992 campaign. ”Just as I disclosed in our first meeting, the crisis will be rooted in an economic collapse. I told you last year, at a time when gold and silver were setting record highs, one specific indicator that time is very short. It is the final ‘smack down’ of the metals, gold and silver, that will presage the orchestrated economic collapse that is being planned by the bankers of Wall Street. Everybody needs to understand that this is a deliberate collapse of the U.S. economy with the oversight of the White House and the full knowledge of the Justice Department. Everyone seems to be waiting for some big, history making event that will signal the start of the collapse. The fact is that the collapse has already started. It's incremental, like a snowball rolling down a hill. It gets bigger and rolls faster. Well, this snowball is well on its way down the hill.”
The "insider" quoted above is correct about the economy. There is no recovery underway; just the opposite. Yes, the controllers and even some of the liars, thieves and crooks in the Outlaw Congress know full well how bad it's going to get next year. They also know just how enraged the American people are and what can happen when folks get desperate. When they have no job and no money to feed their starving children caused by men and women in the U.S. Congress who pee on the U.S. Constitution everyday and screw the American people while making the appropriate nods of sympathy for the great unwashed.
If you, my reading audience, ever put stock in something I've written, believe me when I tell you this: The ONE thing the shadow government fears the most is for the several States of the Union to reconstitute the constitutional militia. Like those men in Josephine County, Oregon, who saw a need and are doing what they can. But, they are not the constitutional militia. Let me give you another quote from the first link at the top:
"Ken Selig -- who was the longest-serving law enforcement officer in all three local agencies when he was forced to retire from the department due to cuts -- told FoxNews.com he found the sheriff's declaration unacceptable. And he felt compelled to guard his community's vulnerable members. “Who else is going to protect you when your government can't?” Selig said....
"Not only did the Sheriff's Office narrow its scope to "life-threatening" situations, but it even encouraged people who felt unsafe to relocate. “... the Sheriff's Office regretfully advises that, if you know you are in a potentially volatile situation (for example, you are a protected person in a restraining order that you believe the respondent may violate), you may want to consider relocating to an area with adequate law enforcement services,” the original release stated."
One only need read today's headlines as well as a thousand others over the past few years to see violence is becoming more common than, well, the common cold:Teen Girls Beat Mayoral Candidate With Billy Club, Steal iPhone at Starbucks - Black on white violence. Perps not charged with a hate crime.
Feds charge white man with hate crime in first ‘knockout’ prosecution - Of course it's the first. The victim is black. Those terrible crimes, regardless of what color the perpetrator is, are local within the states of the Union. Congress never had the authority to pass "hate" crimes supported by idiots like Bill O'Reilly who wouldn't know what the U.S. Constitution says if James Madison stood in front of him and read it word for word.
Newsrooms start acknowledging black-on-white violence - 'There are simply too many witnesses, victims, police reports, too much video' (A huge listing of violence)
600 People Brawl Outside Movie Theater - Black teens ruining their future for nothing.
Hundreds of teens trash mall in wild flash mob:“[Kings Plaza] was on tilt today but n-ggas wasn't catching me,” Ray Ray Sextana posted on Face book. Another teen, Mark Wallace, posted, “S–t was crazy at Kings Plaza. So the security started shutting down the mall and kicking all teens out but it was so much of us they couldn't get control.” He added, “F–ked up my middle finger tryna fight them bitch ass security guards.”
Nice, huh? Illiterate and stupid. A terrible waste of young people and their future.
Americans are also seeing and not liking the continuing paramilitarization of local law enforcement as well as this:
Mission Creep in Law Enforcement: Expanding Federal Fiefdoms"The inside issues between state and federal law enforcement agencies that ensued can only be described as a giant pissing match, crass though that sounds. The State of Texas, like all U.S. states, has a state police force. These state forces are competent to investigate the majority of criminal issues that occur within their respective state boundaries — yet the FBI and other federal agencies routinely intervene and take jurisdiction over their cases."
They get away with it because local and state elected officials, including too many sheriff's have zero understanding of federal jurisdiction. The "feds" also get away with it because tens and tens of millions of adult aged Americans have zero understanding about federal jurisdiction. Hell, I'll bet half the adult population in this country, if asked, could not list the original ten Bill of Rights. We are already seeing DHS SUVs in local small towns. All by design to rid this country of county sheriff's. As someone who studies and researches all this, I firmly believe the goal is all local law enforcement will be replaced by dragoons who work for DHS.They get away with it because there is no constitutional militia in all counties in this country.
All 50 state legislatures open for new sessions in less than two weeks. I am wondering if ANY groups or organizations worked to get bills into the hopper for any state for reconstituting the constitutional militia - the only thing standing between us and total tyranny? All bills have to be in committees before Christmas, usually by Thanksgiving. Some state legislatures allow new bills after January.
I tried this year with our legislature. Four critical bills: A constitutional sound money bill. A bill challenging the non-ratifiction of the Seventeenth Amendment and the bill I wrote that was ignored. A bill to stop Agenda 21 statewide as did Alabama last year. A bill to reconstitution the constitutional militia. Every member of our legislature received my package. Cost me a little over $300 bucks.What did they do? Nothing. I made a trip to Austin (six hour drive) in 2011 and met with Rep. Bryan Hughes about the Seventeenth Amendment. I spent a lot of money sending him everything he would need to write a bill. Long story short, his rock solid enthusiasm vanished during this last session. No interest whatsoever. A friend I worked with on trying to get those bills introduced informed me the newly elected tea party reps claim they knew nothing about our efforts. I guess their staff simply throw the mail in the garbage. The "militia" groups in Texas blew me off with "We don't need the stinking state". Of course, they couldn't be more wrong.
Our legislature, Montana, Nevada and North Dakota are all out of session until January 2015. The Texas State Legislature let down the people of this state big time by not standing up to the feds, the UN, providing a sound money bill for what's already underway or real homeland security. They will regret it.
The Department of Fatherland (Homeland) Security which must be abolished, has been buying billions of rounds of ammunition. Do I believe they would like to use it on we the people? Yes, I do. However, that will never happen if the men in this country would stop talking about the problem and demand the solution: reconstituting the constitutional militia. Yes, yes, I know, women, too if they so desire to serve. But, since I'm not politically correct, I believe men should do the protecting.
Let me go back to the movie, Open Range, an excellent film with a message: A man has the right to protect what's his. At one hour eight minutes into the film, Kevin Costner and Robert Duvall are talking with a man in the saloon. He tells Costner and Duvall how one big bad ass land owner, who also owns the sheriff, has terrorized the entire town. The man talking with Costner says it's a shame what their town has come to. Costner says they can do something about it. The man responds with what can they do, after all, he's just a freighter? Costner replies: You're men, ain't you? The man replies he didn't raise his sons just to get killed. Costner then replies: You may not know this, but there's things that gnaw on a man worse than dying.
Indeed.
The NRA, GOA and many other large gun groups in this country know all about Dr. Edwin Vieria's tireless efforts for the past eight years to educate and motivate the people of this country to put the heat on their state legislatures to reconstitute the constitutional militia. Gen. Vallely mentioned in one of the links above who wants to waste everyone's time and money for yet another march on Washington, DC, has a copy of Edwin's short, outstanding book, Thirteen Words on the true meaning of the Second Amendment.
All those people in leadership positions have the solution, but it appears no one is doing anything to get the solution implemented. Oh, perhaps a few like Edwin, me and some folks throughout the states. But, a few hundred thousand or a few million are needed in the states to demand a legislature get this done. As I said above: the only real thing the shadow government fears is a well regulated militia reconstituted by the state legislatures.
The constant agitating for civil war here in this country as if it's a given is a dangerous path. This isn't 1776. It's not about lack of courage, either. It's about fighting smart to win the war, metaphorically speaking. Americans are more armed now than ever before in our history. What's needed is organization, education and leadership once a bill is signed into law by your governor. Arizona passed an alleged militia bill, but I don't see any effort being made to actually put it into effect. Training is very important as is educating those who step up about the founding of this republic and our founding documents.
We the people are the guardians of self-government. We the people are homeland security. We the people can stop the violence in our cities and towns by working with local law enforcement as well as fending off federal tyranny as authorized members of the constitutional militia. But, it seems everyone is either too busy or they don't want to endure attacks by the fools on the left and their lackey media for supporting the real meaning of the Second Amendment - a well regulated militia.
They remind me of the freighter in Open Range, who by the way must have looked long and hard in the mirror. Too bad most, not all, but most of the men in this country seem content with endless complaining or sending donations to organizations who for whatever reason, continue to ignore the only solution to keep tyranny at bay while pursuing the same failed strategy of fighting one gun bill at a time from the Outlaw Congress or their state legislature.
Every state legislator and every adult aged American who want real solutions, watch The Purse and Sword. Watch it with friends a couple of hours at a time and then demand your state legislature implement them. I know the Tenth Amendment Center has been busy for years and has been successful regarding nullification which I fully support. But, the power of the purse and sword is all but lost to us forever if we the people don't make this our number one priority - even if your state legislature is out of session they can call a special session. It takes boots on the ground.
As for the article above on our veterans and the militia, you can download the free audio of some of Dr. Edwin Vieira's columns on the constitutional militia. Give them out at VFW halls; anywhere veterans meet or if you know a veteran. When I first recorded it I mailed out a little over 20,000 copies before I put it all up on my site and still we have no true enforcement of the Second Amendment in any state. Where are the warriors? Time grows short. The hour is late.
Open Range free on line.

Click here to visit NewsWithViews.com home page.

© 2013 - NewsWithViews.com and Devvy - All Rights Reserved
Devvy Kidd authored the booklets, Why A Bankrupt America and Blind Loyalty; 2 million copies sold. Devvy appears on radio shows all over the country. She left the Republican Party in 1996 and has been an independent voter ever since.

Devvy isn't left, right or in the middle; she is a constitutionalist who believes in the supreme law of the land, not some political party. Devvy is a member of the Society of Professional Journalists.

Devvy's regularly posted new columns are on her site at: www.devvy.com. You can also sign up for her free email alerts.
E-mail is: devvyk@npn.net

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd620.htm