Like Tree2Likes

Thread: DHS Source: “It’s going hot”

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DHS Source: “It’s going hot”

They want to portray Obama as a victim of racist hatred by the white gun owners

- Doug Hagmann Wednesday, August 29, 2012
    (17) Comments | Print friendly | Email Us

“It’s going hot.” Those were the ominous opening and closing words from my source inside the Department of Homeland Security in two separate contacts we had within the last 72 hours. Readers to this website and listeners to my radio program know this source as “Rosebud,” a source with access to high levels within the DHS administration.
    Readers of this website and listeners to my radio program are familiar with this DHS insider from previous leaks detailing alleged plans by members of the Obama administration to keep him in power beyond the 2012 elections. One could argue that any person of reasonable sensibilities would certainly find this a delusional prospect and tinfoil hat conspiracy nonsense. After all, we have a Constitution, or what’s left of it, that dictates our election process, at least for now. As such, one might logically ask how any sane person can even entertain the prospect of not having normal elections in November.
    I would feel the same, and did so as well until the last few years. Today, things are much different than they were four years ago, or even last year at this time. Judi McLeod, award-winning founder and editor of Canada Free Press and not one to succumb to delusion or fantasy, points this out and provides a solid foundation for this possibility in her column published on August 27, 2012 titled “Staged crisis leading to suspended elections could happen on our watch.” What a difference four years can make.
    For the purpose of full disclosure, I must note that what follows is a compilation of the information I obtained from my source from two separate contacts within a 72 hour period. Both contacts have been assembled into a single “conversation” for easier reading. None of the information has been changed or otherwise edited.
    New information from DHS source

According to my well-placed source within the DHS apparatus, what amounts to a final authorization was reportedly given to DHS directly from the White House. A “go signal” if you will.
    “It’s going hot. The plan, or whatever specific operation that was devised, is going hot, being put into motion. You’ve got to let people know that something is up, approval has been given, and unless somebody stops it, we’re going to have a staged event inside the U.S., and it’s being set up so that it gets real ugly real fast.” Obviously, I asked for clarification and more details.
    “Look, I’ll tell you everything I know, what I’ve heard and seen, and some of what I’ve been told, but you’ve got to get this public. Even then, I’m not sure we know enough about the specific operational details, have enough time, or have the ability to overcome the characterizations of lunacy they’re going to throw at you, at us, for even talking about this. I’ve heard you talk about the ‘normalcy bias’ of most Americans, and that’s part of what we’re fighting. Look at what they did to you and the content of last information I gave to you. It was like that pass a secret game in first grade, you know, where one student whispers something in the ear of the kid next to him and it’s passed around the room until it gets to the last student. By that time, it’s nothing like the original ‘secret.’ It’s the lesson kids learn about spreading gossip. There was some state representative from Tennessee that sent out a mass e-mail of a screwed up version of what you wrote and then later retracted it,” he stated.
    I reminded him that it was Tennessee State Representative Kelly Keisling who sent an e-mail to his constituents based on what amounted to third-hand information he read on the Internet. It centered around an alleged fake assassination attempt, something I never wrote, I told him. “Yes, that’s it. Didn’t you find the timing of that odd? I mean, the information I gave you was back in late April. When did Keisling send that e-mail and then make his very public retraction? Two or three weeks ago? Give me a break. They wanted to discredit you and anyone who makes public their intentions as bad as they want to know where the leaks are coming from,” he stated. “Believe me when I tell you they are desperate on a number of levels.”
    My source continued: “Don’t think for one second that the sudden resurrection of the information, as incorrect as it was by that state rep, was an accident, because it wasn’t,” he replied. “Maybe the rep was played and clueless to the original story, but the way the story was managed after the fact made you look like a fool, like a real nutcase,” he said. I thanked him for the reminder.
    “That’s their playbook,” he emphasized. “[Glenn] Beck, you on CFP, your show and others who talk about Alinksy tactics are right. Remember, Alinsky when he wrote that ridicule is the most potent weapon, and there is no defense because it irrational and infuriating. Trust me when I tell you that you are going to get hit hard and called crazy, this time with much greater intensity. Expect it the closer we get to the end game. But, pay attention to who is exploiting the false rumors, and you’ll get an idea who is behind the larger agenda,” he added.
    I asked my source for details. “What exactly is the plan? Can you give me specific details? How do you know about this plan ‘going hot?’”
    “Okay, from what I’ve been able to learn, there have been a couple different plans or scenarios developed, ready to be implemented at a moment’s notice, but each are distinctly different in nature and timing.” stated my source. “This is done for a few reasons. Look how the weather changed the plans for [Vice-President Joe] Biden’s visit to Tampa. That’s just one example. They’ve got contingencies. They are watching the poll numbers. They are closely monitoring public sentiment. But the objective of the plan is that they want to portray Obama as a victim of racist hatred by the white gun owners, the people concerned about the Constitution, the people they consider fringe. They want to silence their critics, prove that talk show hosts are causing hatred, and that all gun owners are behind the recent shootings. That’s at the heart of the plan. But to understand just how insidious this is, you’ve got to understand the people who are behind it.”
    Nero in the White House, Caligula at the DHS

My source continued, “I’ve been trying to get as much information as possible, but it’s not been easy. This is definitely a plan that has its origins at the highest levels of the White House, and seems limited to maybe a handful of the people closest to Obama. The only reason I know about this authorization order, or approval, or whatever you want to call it, is that there was a major slip up at the very upper level of DHS, and I mean the very upper level” he stated.
    “Remember the news about sexual harassment, intimidation and all of the garbage that’s gone on between the people Napolitano brought in and promoted due to their ‘lifestyle’ preferences? These are some sick people, mental rapists and perverts, who she’s brought in to her innermost circle. They make Caligula look like a boy scout, at least with power and sex. Well, one of those people, close to Napolitano, was involved in a meeting where the concept and approval of a false flag was being discussed.”
    “This is where they almost lost it. You’ve got to understand that this whole thing is very compartmentalized and we’re talking about a very small group of people in this meeting. This person knew some of the information, not all of it, and let some information slip to a counterpart. That counterpart, who found herself involved in a situation way over her head, talked. I won’t go any further, but that’s how I ended up learning the latest information,” said my source. “Now you should have an idea of how this slipped out. But they had a quick handle on damage control, given the circumstances behind the disclosure. Potentially embarrassing circumstances, sexual blackmail” he added.
    I asked my source whether DHS is involved in the actual planning or staging of the event. In response, this source stated that Janet Napolitano and her closest aides are playing a supporting role. ” She has to be involved because she has to control the response to a staged event. She’s involved to coordinate and implement the clampdown, after the fact. She does what she’s told. From everything I’ve heard, I believe the plans come from Valerie Jarrett and possibly a close friend and Obama associate who has a very big stake in Obama’s re-election.”
    “What happens and when it happens depends on the events of the next sixty days. If it appears that Obama does not have a lock on the next four years to finish what he started, what he has been told to do, then watch for it ‘going hot.’”

If Obama is not guaranteed that cheating will win him reelection, the staged crisis to suspend elections will happen on our watch

Staged crisis leading to suspended elections could happen on our watch

- Judi McLeod Tuesday, August 28, 2012
    (37) Comments | Print friendly | Email Us

The closer America gets to Election Day, the more some worry about the possibility of there not being one.
    Obama is smiling all the way through the polls, and it may not merely be whistling past the cemetery this time.
    The fear of Obama suspending elections came long before the presidential election campaign officially began. It was almost one year ago when NorthCarolina Governor Bev Perdue made suspended elections an idea whose time has come.
    “I think we ought to suspend, perhaps, elections for Congress for two years and just tell them we won’t hold it against them, whatever decisions they make, to just let them help this country recover,” Gov. Perdue, a Democrat said, according to a report by the Raleigh News & Observer. “You want people who don’t worry about the next election.” (Fox News, Sept. 27, 2011).
    The trial balloon for Obama’s suspension of elections had been sent up overnight.
    When public outrage followed Perdue’s ‘suggestion’, her staff quickly issued a statement suggesting she wasn’t really calling for suspension of elections.
    “Governor Perdue was obviously using hyperbole to highlight what we can all agree is a serious problem: Washington politicians who focus on their own election instead of what’s best for the people they serve,” a spokesman said.
    Canada Free Press (CFP) believes that Perdue, who is suiting herself and not running for re-election this time out, was the first person to give oxygen to the idea of Obama suspending elections.
    You do not have to be in the Conspiracy Camp to worry that something is amiss in this Election. It is not as the media is presenting it, just an election like any other with the Repubs and Dems dragging out skeletons and leaving them for all to see out on the campaign trail.
    Occupy Wall Street (OWS), Code Pink, turned out in get-ups depicting their own nether regions, and the other far left riffraff will be out there today protesting the Republican National Convention (RNC).
    It’s not spontaneous but is all part of the White Noise orchestrated and overseen by the Hollywood creative equipped-White House Marxists.
    Sure, progressives have done this before and have even been part of every election campaign counting back decades.
    But the significant big difference this time is that they’re playing for keeps.
    What kind of crisis will the Obama Team exploit to impose martial law and suspend the 2012 Election?
    Any staged crisis will do. It’s not really the crisis they need but only the perception of one.
    The game plan is already in play and God only knows where it will end.
    You can see the game plan clearly in the Aug. 18 released DVD “The Hunger Games” in a movie highlighting the so called “evils” of American capitalism and the horrors of life under the Bush Regime.
    While the masses are worried about the every day horror of Marxist Obama, progressives haven’t weaned their sorry selves off the Blame Bush mentality.
    Canadian actor Donald Sutherland, who stars as Dictator President Snow in the movie, takes advantage of his appearance in the special features section to come out and heap praise on the Occupy Wall Street movement—to declare that it’s “absolutely time” for a revolution.
    Sutherland even goes on to predict the Occupy movement will produce a “leader” for the upcoming revolution.
    “(The Hunger Games) so clearly and carefully echoes (today). I think the people with Occupy Wall Street and Occupy L.A., out of those people will come a leader. It has to. It’s time, it’s absolutely time.” (CNS News, Aug. 24, 2012)
    Interesting to note that Donald Sutherland isn’t just another Pretty Boy George Clooney type. His second of three wives was Shirley Douglas, the daughter of Tommy Douglas, Father of Canada’s socialized medicine, among other things.
    In a revolutionary-bound world, there’s always Hollywood. Even as the same people who pay to see their movies suffer in Marxist misery, Hollywood is still there providing most of the Obama regime props.
    The perception of overnight ‘grassroots’ insurrection will go down without a glitch. Obama controls both the mainstream media and the social media.
    Not as commonly known is that Obama also controls the fake grassroots protest movement known as OWS.
    For nearly four long years he’s built an army “as well trained and well equipped as the U.S. military”.
    This is how the staged ‘crisis’ that leads to suspended elections could happen: Overnight in late-October, progressive activists will cause a ruckus aimed to shut down major American cities, including Washington, DC and NewYork. A thousand protesters will manage to hold these urban centers hostage—but you can bet the family farm that the media will present them as hundreds of thousands heading towards millions.
    Protesters will storm private homes frightening their inhabitants.
    When things are at their very worst, Obama calling for calm will appear over every television network and send out a message over cell phones telling Americans that he—and only he—has their backs covered. Obama will then reveal that for he sake of Public Safety he has no choice but to suspend elections.
    All Obama really needs to deliver the evil deed is Hollywood/media crafted perception.
    If Obama is not guaranteed that cheating will win him reelection, the staged crisis to suspend elections will happen on our watch. And it is integral to the success of the progressives, that no one from our watch will ever be able to prove it happened.

Staged crisis leading to suspended elections could happen on our watch

Im moving this to General Discussion for more in depth review. ALIPAC has been very involved monitoring many of the big problems at DHS and their attempts to smear lawful gun owners and illegal immigration activists along with many others.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

More details in an Alex Jones interview...

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Domestic Terrorist, Military Veterans, DHS

Was FEAR a Reichstag Fire Dry Run?

- Timothy Birdnow Tuesday, August 28, 2012
    (0) Comments | Print friendly | Email Us

One of the cornerstones of the Obama Administration and fellow travelers power grab has been the definition of political enemies as terrorists. They tried it with the Missouri fusion center report which gave Missouri state police instructions to profile returning military and pro-lifer and Second Amendment advocates’ cars as potentially containing terrorists, with the Department of Homeland Security report making the same claims, and have tried to reinforce this notion numerous times, claiming the attack on Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords was an act of domestic terrorism spawned by Tea Party “hate speech” being just one example.
    The Southern Poverty Law Center has been particularly vociferous in its charges against “right wing hate groups” and attacks on the Tea Party and lovers of liberty have become standard fare among Democrats. There is method behind this madness; it’s intended to create a paradigm from which certain issues can be framed and which can justify certain actions against American citizens. The TSA’s disgraceful behavior with enhanced patdowns in our airports is but one example justified by the “domestic terrorist” shibboleth. Another is the purchasing of tens of thousands of rounds of hollow point bullets by groups like NOAA and the Social Security Administration.
    The Department of Homeland Security has pursued this meme with all vigor and there has been a concerted effort to claim the attack on a Sikh temple in Wisconsin all/ was Tea Party related. (In point of fact the guilty party had been in psy-ops for the U.S. military years before - suggesting he may be working covertly with the government. There was no shred of evidence he had any relations to the Tea Party.)
    With the general elections to be held in just a couple of months and with Mr. Obama running neck-in-neck (which, given the abysmal economy and general malaise of the times really means Mr. Obama is in real trouble) there is need for a game-changer. That game changer must have certain things that it can accomplish; it must impugn the President’s political enemies, give the President grounds for strong-arm actions against those who oppose him, and perhaps even justify suspending the elections - something that a growing number of reasonable people fear Mr. Obama may well try.
    This may be such an incident.
    According to officials with the DHS a cabal of U.S. soldiers planned to assassinate Barack Obama and overthrow the government of the United States.
    The comically named group (called Forever Enduring Always Faithful or FEAR) planned to take over Fort Stewart, the Georgia army base, bomb a dam in Washington State, and assassinate the President.
    And they killed at least one person; pfc. Michael Burnett murdered his former friend and that friend’s girlfriend.
    Another member -of the group - Isaac Aguigui - may have murdered his wife.
    According to the article:
    “Aguigui reportedly funded the militia using $500,000 in insurance and benefit payments from the death of his pregnant wife a year ago. Aguigui was not charged in his wife’s death, but the prosecutor told the judge her death was “highly suspicious.”
    In addition to using the money to buy $87,000 worth of semiautomatic assault rifles, other guns, and bomb components, he also used the insurance payments to buy land for his militia group in Washington state, said the prosecutor.”
    But what does this have to do with the “Domestic Terrorist” business, and how does it empower Obama and his supporters?
    The article had this to say:
    “Aguigui called himself “the nicest cold-blooded murderer you will ever meet.” And also a former Republican? Gawker reports that Aguigui appears to have attended the 2008 Republican National Convention as a page.
    Militia members wore distinctive tattoos that resemble an anarchy symbol.”
    See, Aguigui was a Republican! Proof positive that the Southern Poverty Law Center and the DHS reports were correct all along!
    But what of the anarchy symbols? Anarchy is not generally associated with conservatives, Tea Partiers, or any of the alleged evil radical right. Anarchy is generally associated with the socialists, who believe they must destroy the corrupt and depraved society by violence to usher in a new age, a socialist utopia. It is the Occupy Crowd that advocates anarchy, not the Tea Party, not Pro-Lifers, not Ron Paul people.
    But this could be used much as the Nazis used the Reichstag fire to justify the creation of the Third Reich, and one must wonder if there really was such a cabal as FEAR at all, or was this a black op, the creation of a bogus terrorist group by order of the Commander in Chief. This has such drama; a right-wing extremist attempt to murder our brave and noble President shortly before the elections (why didn’t they just wait to see what happened in November?) This can stoke sympathy for the President, justify a crackdown on the Tea Party, perhaps even justify suspending elections or suspending the transition of power.
    Interestingly enough, this very action was predicted.
    According to Doug Hagmann:
    “According to this insider, the Trayvon Martin case is just the tip of the iceberg. “You certainly don’t have to be a genius to understand how Obama and his team played the public on this issue, and it’s far from over. But that’s not the sole element of what we’ll see this summer.”
    “Remember the shots fired at the White House not too long ago?” asked my source. There was an element of outrage that was squandered, according to ‘team Obama.’ In fact, Obama and some of his closest advisors, especially [Valerie] Jarrett were incredibly angered that the outrage was seemingly tempered. It should have been an opportunity to use our force against the Tea Parties, the gun clingers, the Constitutionalists, and everyone who has complained about Obama. DHS should have stepped in right then, and used that event to start the clampdown,” this source stated about White House comments.
    This source stated that from that point on, the DHS must become more responsive and aggressive.
    Watch for a false flag event against Obama or his family, something that will outrage ‘black America.’ It will be carefully choreographed, but executed in a manner that will evoke the ugliest of reactions and create racial chaos in this country that will make the Watts riots, 1968 and the Rodney King riots pale in comparison. That’s the third leg in this.”
    And this is just the tip of the iceberg. We are going to see more of this as the election draws near, and probably something quite shocking will emerge. Don’t believe any of this; it’s theater, a plot indeed, but not one by “right wing nutjobs” but rather by the very people who will then step in to “save America”.
    If these soldiers can be used to justify tightening the screws they will be. Doubtless this is something that will loom quite large in days to come. Strange how this story broke when the Republicans were holding their convention…
    The Republic faces dangers like never before in its history. The checks and balances no longer work, because for too long timid men cowered in the face of the tyrants. Republicans want nothing more than to bend their knees to keep what power they have, and the Courts were long ago overrun by liberal ideologues. There is nothing standing in the way of tyranny but the American citizens. This is aimed at stopping the ones who get it - and who will resist.
    It’s been planned all along.

Was FEAR a Reichstag Fire Dry Run?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Bullets, False Flags and Biological Warfare: What Is the US Government Planning?

Susanne Posel
    Infowars.com
    August 30, 2012

The Pacific Southwest Region of the US Forest Service has solicited ammunition that is supposedly needed for target practice. In this instance, the amounts of hollow point bullets, 12 gauge rifle slugs, and other accessories are smaller than the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has requested through other federal agencies.

DHS previously ordered more than 63,000,000 rounds of .40 S&W jacketed hollow point bullets (JHP).

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) published a solicitation for 16,000 rounds of .40 S&W JHP.

The Social Security Office has also made a solicitation for 174,000 rounds of .357 hollow point bullets.

Earlier this month, DHS requested 700 pounds of high density ammonium nitrate and 700 pounds of A-5 Flake RDX explosives. These ingredients are known to be very high powered explosives.

When creating a “makeshift terrorist bomb” ammonium nitrate is an integral ingredient. The DHS was given oversight of procurement of ammonium nitrate after Congress requested they “regulate the sale and transfer of ammonium nitrate by an ammonium nitrate facility…to prevent the misappropriation or use of ammonium nitrate in an act of terrorism.”

The Ammonium Nitrate Security Program focuses on preventing a terrorist attack by use of ammonium nitrate in a home-made bomb by requiring that its sale and those that purchase it be registered with the DHS. Purchasers are screened against the Terrorist Screening Database (TSDB).

While DHS arms itself for alleged target practice, they are releasing a mystery bacteria into the Boston subway system to “test” sensors that detect biological agents in a supposed terror drill.

In a DHS press release, they state: “A rapid alert from a detection system can locate and identify these materials and provide for immediate and appropriate response to protect people and contain the hazard.”

This scheme has been planned since May of this year when it was announced that the bacteria B-subtilis was to be released in heavily populated and semi-contained areas like underground train stations; however this bacteria “has no adverse health effects for low exposure in healthy people.”

The plan concerning a false flag attack released the warning of an anonymous DHS informant is explained as a staged assignation attempt on Obama that will be linked to a white supremacist group that will be used to incite black and Hispanic Americans into starting riots all across the nation.

In this scenario a race war will be the situation needed to implement martial law effectively locking down the US, US Army control of the urban cities, erecting DHS checkpoints on all major points of travel, severe restrictions on travel for all citizens and the suspension of elections to ensure that Obama remain seated as the President of the US.

The DHS informant stated: “The DHS is actively preparing for massive social unrest inside the United States. He then corrected himself, stating that ‘a civil war’ is the more appropriate term. Certain elements of the government are not only expecting and preparing for it, they are actually facilitating it.”

In the end, “the whole purpose is to keep Obama in office for another term, no matter how unpopular he is, as he is not finished changing our country from a Constitutional Republic.”

Now the DHS informant is saying that the “final authorization was reportedly given to DHS directly from the White House” on the “plan, or whatever specific operation that was devised, being put into motion.”

There have been “several different plans or scenarios developed, ready to be implemented at a moment’s notice”; however they are so diverse that they require specified timing to be successful.

The global Elite are monitoring the political landscape, the poll numbers, the general public’s psychological demeanor and waiting for the right moment to make Obama a martyr at the hands of white supremacists in order to finally destroy the 2nd Amendment while classifying certain types as “fringe” who will be gone after by the federal governmental agencies allocated to round up political and anti-US government citizens.

By framing US veterans , certain talk-show hosts and gun owners in recent shootings , they are enacting their scheme by these evidences.

Framing US veterans and current service men and women as white supremacists who support the US constitution is running rampant within the US Armed Forces. With the assistance of the FBI-sponsored Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-Defamation League, training is being given to help soldiers’ spot extremists within their ranks. In a military version of DHS civilian See Something, Say Something campaign that turns citizens into government spies, the federal government is using and enacting the Nazi model of Fascist takeover.

The psychiatric community in collaboration with pharmaceutical corporations has come forth to call support for the 2nd Amendment as a mental disorder .

Globalist puppets like Daniel Webster, co-director of the anti-firearm John Hopkins Center for Gun Policy and Research, asserts that “gun ownership—a precursor to gun violence—can spread ‘much like an infectious disease” and wants healthcare professionals to have influence over whether or not American citizens are legally allowed to possess firearms. Webster would like to see Obamacare have ultimate control of the classification of mental states with regard to purchasing and obtaining FBI clearance for a gun.

A staged “event” will be carried out within the domestic US. While many outlets are purveying false information to confuse the issue, the upper levels of the DHS had “a major slip up” and this information was released to the informant.

It has been suggested that Obama would save his political image if he were to have his own Oklahoma City Bombing.

The US government, under the global Elite’s control, is:
    • Arming federal agencies
    • Amassing fertilizer bomb ingredients
    • Releasing bacteria under the guise of practicing for a terror attack
    • Framing US veterans to be involuntarily committed to psychiatric hospitals
    • Using psychiatric hospitals in lieu of infinite detention
    • Planning a false flag assassination attempt on Obama to support white supremacists are threats
    • Lockdown America under declaration of martial law

The dots connect in an obvious way when the plans are laid out in plain sight. Their success depends on your continued slumber.

WAKE UP!

Susanne Posel’s website is Occupy Corporatism.

» Bullets, False Flags and Biological Warfare: What Is the US Government Planning? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Similar/Related Articles

1. Obama Orders US Government To Begin Preparing For Biological Attack
    2. False flags attacks common but rarely reported in the corporate media
    3. False Flags and Conspiracy Theories Soaring Above London Olympic Stadium
    4. Agent Orange: American Chemical and Biological Warfare
    5. Murdered Bush Aide Was An Expert In Chemical, Biological & Cyber-Warfare, Had Highest Security Clearances
    6. The False Flags That Stole Christmas
    7. Obama Admits US Involvement in Iran Coup in 1953, But Doesn’t Admit American Involvement in False Flags
    8. ‘Caution! Watch out for false flags’ – Oslo attacks
    9. 10 false flags operations that shaped our world
    10. Government Biological Weapons Legislator: Anthrax Inside Job Cover Up Continuing
    11. Big Sis Begins Releasing Biological Agents Into Boston Subway
    12. Elites Pushing Class Warfare is Just Another False Paradigm