Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I could understand the logic to the policy if it pertained to someone who "qualified" for the loan, raising and educating a family and then lost their job to lets say outsourcing or to a foreign visa worker.

MW
    These predatory loans frequently come with a "teaser" interest rate that increases after an introductory period, often without the borrower's knowledge.
    What a crock of BS! If it was without the borrower's knowledge it is because the borrower couldn't read English, couldn't read, or was too lazy to read the fine print. Sure, some lenders are greedy and unscrupulous however, I don't think they're stupid.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Geesh, you have three big duds as your elected reps.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Geesh, you have three big duds as your elected reps.
    It doesn’t stop there. Illinois has another Governor on his way prison (country club style). The Mayor of Chicago is as corrupt as his dad was. (Jr. was a good student). We have a county government doing the mayors of Chicago’s dirty work by making all of Cook County a sanctuary for illegal aliens. And they passed more taxes on us then any county in the US. Cook County, Illinois pays the highest taxes, in all categories. (As reported in the National press). And they are threating even more tax raises if Springfield dose not supply bailout funds. It’s reported that Chicago and surrounding cities are seeing the biggest growth in the MS13 gang, and mostly because of sanctuary status.

Illinois use to be a nice place to live and raise a family but once the Democrats got in the majority it as all down hill from there. Remember that this November. If you want to see how America will look under full Democratic rule, just look at Illinois’s “resentâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Here is my take...

First.. I want to say there should be no bail outs... of ANY kind. At best a interest rate freeze.. maybe lock in some fixed reasonable rate.

But the Investment banks DO NOT need bailing out either.. and if they are getting bailed out.. why not the borrower? Why do the rich bankers need it and not the guy working 2 full time crappy jobs trying to make ends meet after his Tech job was off-shored?
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

MW
    Pistov wrote:

But the Investment banks DO NOT need bailing out either.. and if they are getting bailed out.. why not the borrower? Why do the rich bankers need it and not the guy working 2 full time crappy jobs trying to make ends meet after his Tech job was off-shored?
    Neither should be bailed out!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why are they any better than the rest!?
    ------------------------

Thanks for the info MIC. Sad state of affairs indeed. I've thought about possibly moving to Illinois, but from what I've read on ALIPAC I'll never move there now. I'll cross this state off my list.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Thanks for the info MIC. Sad state of affairs indeed. I've thought about possibly moving to Illinois, but from what I've read on ALIPAC I'll never move there now. I'll cross this state off my list.
    Last summer during the Waukegan conference someone remarked that Chicago was the next LA- it is true. We are being overrun as I type. The surrounding communities where I live are being turned into barrios. There used to be a Cub Food nearby (it is a discount chain like Food Lion). Now it is 'Marketo Grande' or something like that. All of Crook County is a sanctuary now so they do whatever they want with no fear of reprisals. Our drunken driving arrests went up 300% last year and most were hispanic names with no DL and no insurance. Sen.s Pr*** Durbin, Obama and angry former ballerina Rahm Emanuel will end up destroying this state.

And the Obamas of the world move to their elite neighborhoods where they don't experience first hand the impact of the massive influx of low-skilled, impoverished illegal immigrants.

Meanwhile, the middle class is told to "shut up," accept it, and pay for it. And if you dare speak up, well, you know what happens.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast