Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    Congressman Rahm Emanuel's reply came back today.
    He isn't going to help. Why should he, 75% of his district is Latino (Legal and illegal)

(I don't know why he referring to homeland security?)

------------

From: "Congressman Rahm Emanuel" <imail05@mail.house.gov>
    To: <xxxxxx@xxxx.net>
    Subject: Re: WriteRep Responses
    Date: Friday, April 11, 2008 4:07:50 PM

Dear Xxxxx:

Thank you for contacting me with your thoughts regarding homeland security. Your views are important to me, and I appreciate hearing from you.

I am committed to a common sense approach to the problems facing the Fifth District, and I will continue to propose and support sensible legislation that makes Illinois, and the country at large, a better place for our families to live. I assure you I will take your opinion into consideration as I carry out this task.

As a lifelong resident of Chicago, it is a tremendous privilege, honor and responsibility to represent the Fifth Congressional District of Illinois. I am working hard on issues that matter most to residents of our community, including making health care more affordable and accessible, ensuring our environment is protected for our children, and developing a budget that reflects the values of our families.

Again, thank you for sharing your views about this important matter. Please log onto www.house.gov/emanuel for continued updates on my work, and do not hesitate to contact me again about those issues that are important to you. It is an honor to serve you in the U.S. Congress.

--------------------------

That means Obama is the only one "too busy" to reply!

Gee- I wonder if Rham is logon to ALIPAC, He sent the same email only changed the opeing line.

From: "Congressman Rahm Emanuel" <imail05@mail.house.gov>
    Subject: Re: WriteRep Responses
    Date: Monday, April 14, 2008 1:25:48 PM

Dear Xxxxxx :

Thank you for contacting me with your thoughts regarding immigration. Your views are important to me, and I appreciate hearing from you.

I am committed to a common sense approach to the problems facing the Fifth District, and I will continue to propose and support sensible legislation that makes Illinois, and the country at large, a better place for our families to live. I assure you I will take your opinion into consideration as I carry out this task.

As a lifelong resident of Chicago, it is a tremendous privilege, honor and responsibility to represent the Fifth Congressional District of Illinois. I am working hard on issues that matter most to residents of our community, including making health care more affordable and accessible, ensuring our environment is protected for our children, and developing a budget that reflects the values of our families.

Again, thank you for sharing your views about this important matter. Please log onto www.house.gov/emanuel for continued updates on my work, and do not hesitate to contact me again about those issues that are important to you. It is an honor to serve you in the U.S. Congress
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Even though Rahm Emanuel is a congressman, he is definitely has no loyalty to American

1) He is well liked by the Government of Mexico, and a hero to illegals, as noted at e-Mexico, which is a Mexican government owed and maintained web site (note the domain name “.mxâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234