Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DID CNN/CAFFERTY FILE CENSOR IMMIGRATION COMMENT???

Tonight, Monday 1-28-08 at 6:00 PM, on CNN's The Cafferty File, a nightly feature of The Situation Room, viewer's were asked to submit answers to the following question at:

http://caffertyfile.blogs.cnn.com/2008/ ... /#comments

HOW CAN OBAMA ATTRACT MORE WHITE SUPPORT?

I submitted the following response:

"I can tell you how Obama would win a MAJORITY of the white vote very quickly:

Change his position of support for comprehensive immigration reform to that of enforcing current immigration laws".

Interestingly, my response was not posted. It disappeared.

I listed it again and my second response was not posted. It also disappeared.

I listed the following as a third response:

"I can tell you how Obama would win a MAJORITY of the white vote very quickly:

Change his position of support for comprehensive immigration reform to that of enforcing current immigration laws. ANY Democratic presidential candidate who supports enforcing current immigration laws would win the majority of ALL Democratic votes".

When I checked to see if my third response was posted, it remains un-posted after almost 2 hours with the following message attached:

"Your comment is awaiting moderation".

I want to know why both of my first two responses were deleted - they were not offensive - and I will keep checking to see if the third was ever posted.

Those of you who have time, please check the site for my response on your computer. My comment was posted beside the name Brenda Daniel.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU SEE MY COMMENT POSTED!

IF IT TURNS OUT THAT CNN CENSORED MY COMMENT, WE MAY NEED TO PROTEST!!!

IS THAT AN INDICATION THAT CNN/POLITICO WILL IGNORE ALL OF OUR IMMIGRATION DEBATE QUESTIONS REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY THEY RECEIVE???

Patience. Sometimes it takes them several hours to post it. Don't ask me why.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This candidate needs tips on last minute lying.

3 HOURS AND COUNTING.....Still no posting!

Makes me wonder if CNN/Politico will ignore all of our immigration debate questions regardless of how many they receive.

Ok...I posted your message....It is there but also says "awaiting moderation"....we'll see
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Response to Captainron

To: Captainron

I agree with you on my third posting, which is still listed as "Your comment is awaiting moderation", but why were the two previous postings deleted?

I posted another one under "Hillary goes negative"....If you see if posted...please let me know....Under "Grandma"
    Thanks
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I noticed that CNN is selective in the posts that they allow. Let us know if yours shows up, or not.

further proof of our biased media.

I guess we are going to have to publish our own paper, etc. if we want our opinions to get out.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

ALL THREE QUESTIONS DELETED!!!

WELL...THEY DID IT!!! They deleted all three questions, so I sent them a fourth, which is still awaiting moderation:

I demand to know why CNN censored my answer to this question on the blog. It was NOT offensive!!!

I guess mentioning "illegal immigration" in the same sentence with "Obama" and "white support" was more than they could handle!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast