Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    No it did not pass they want to give amnesty to felons, document fraud and people who ignored deportation orders!! Traitors!!
    this means that stupid sanctuary seeking biotch in Chicago gets to stay now
    IF, 1348 passes she is in!!! Doesn't that just piss you off! it does me!!!
    yeah it pissed me off, but so does the senate.
    they have violated the american people. by rushing this through.
    they have violated the senate rules by skipping committees in the first place and taking it straight to the floor. i bet this is the only bill that gets to be so lucky to skip other places like that

DITTO!!
    James
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    jamesw62 wrote:

this means that stupid sanctuary seeking biotch in Chicago gets to stay now
    You're right, and I am furious about it!!!! I heard Specter, McCain, and Kyl vote for the Kennedy version. Other than that the large majority of Republicans voted on Cornyn's amendment. Kennedy only submitted his version so the liberals and Republican members of the "Pact" (Kyl, McCain, Specter, Martinez, and Graham) would have something to hide behind. Without Kennedy's amendment, Cornyn's would have passed.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If this bill passes the senate

If this bill passes the senate.

Then what
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

MW
    chairman wrote:

Then what
    We'll have to depend on the Republican minority in the U.S. House to figure out a way to stop it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    chairman wrote:

Then what
    We'll have to depend on the Republican minority in the U.S. House to figure out a way to stop it.
    If it passes the Senate and they leave in back taxes the house said they will blue card it to stop it!!I am not sure if the other fines will give them the authority to blue card.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: If this bill passes the senate

Quote Originally Posted by chairman

Then what
    We stop it in the House - that's exactly what happened last year and we can do it again too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: If this bill passes the senate

Quote Originally Posted by chairman

Then what
    It will pass the Senate...the fix has been in from Day One! BUT the Amendments are so outrageous that the House can't possibly pass it. It's worse than amnesty...it's the complete compitulation and destruction of the greatest Nation on earth. And if it passes...it's IRREVERSIBLE ERROR..the end of America...the greatest weapon of mass destruction to ever hit this country!

Burr has voted with Kennedy and Graham

Sellout Burr has voted with Kennedy and Graham on most of the amendment today. I would like to know how Sen. Dole (R-NC ) feels about Burr.
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    </div>
    </div>

Help

I need a list of members in the Congress representing North Carolina.

Thank you for any information
    </div>
    </div>

If it passes the Senate and they leave in back taxes the house said they will blue card it to stop it!!I am not sure if the other fines will give them the authority to blue card.
    But the Senate knows this, so why did McCain add backtaxes to the bill, with an ammnendment? Makes no sense.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast