Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dig Sen. Barbara Boxer's latest words

Am I hallucinating, or is Barbara Boxer actually starting to talk sense?
    Explaining her reasons for wanting to kill the guest worker program, Boxer said:

"There are 3.6 million workers in construction with an average wage of $18.21. I meet with my working people in California. They're fighting hard for these jobs, they want more of these jobs, not less of these jobs, and the last thing they want is a guest worker program that is going to provide a big pool of workers who will get far less than this amount and take jobs away from my people."

"There is nothing temporary about this guest worker program," agreed Sen. Sessions.

Banned
    Union kickbacks.

Maybe some of them are seeing the light, thanks to the Senator V from Louisianna. I can't remember his name. He said that they need to look at the "details" of these amendments and not just vote for the sake of voting.

Also Senator Obama made a comment yesterday that after visiting Arizona on a personal trip, he was not so sure after all that there are jobs Americans won't take. In other words, he now believes we Americans are getting under cut in wages, and losing jobs due to illegals.

One of the great things about this Guest Worker bill is: This issue is finally coming to a head. After all the double-talk, after all the political rhetoric, after all the smoke-screens, we are finally going to get everybody on the permanent record.

And the American people will not forget. Heh heh.

Am I dreaming?

SOMEBODY SCREAM!!!

Are they finally getting it? Or is it a ploy?

I must admit that I was shocked that this statement came from Senator Boxer. I makes me hopeful. I hope that she can be believed. We will see what the vote is.
    So far she has been a great disappointment. Maybe she will change and put America first.

Boxer is in the pocket of the labor unions, so if she changes her tune to anything, that would be the reason. I'll only believe her softening on the guest worker plan when I see her vote against the Senate bill. Until that time, I'm very skeptical. But because of the betrayal by 99% of the politicians, I'm skeptical of everything until I read the fine print.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

It is just the great democrat flip flop bugie! As soon as they are re-elected they will go back to what they were.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Believe you me, they will all be seeing the light on November 6, the day before D-Day ("Disconnect Your Politician From Their Chummy Washington Job Day").

Talk is cheap. But its very interesting that even a hyper-liberal like Barbara Boxer is making with that kind of talk. Of course, we'll all see what the talk amounts to when the votes come in. Heh heh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast