Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AmericanElizabeth
    You all know she does not mean that, or respect the will of the American people at all....She is seething inside, wondering how she can get back at Americans for voting her party out of Congress and taking her out of her position of power.
    They still believe that they know best. I think that they will do many things by Executive Order and through various Czars and regulation, absence any need for Congress.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    So happy she is DONE!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi JAK.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Dixie I can't believe you must have heard me! I've been sing Ding Dong the *itch is dead for days now When I saw your post I freaked!!!! Her ruby slippers are gone throw water on her and we can be done!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234