Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

jecg, I commend you for taking the time out of your schedule to make a visit. Noone really wants to listen to us but we have to keep trying.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I just sent it to Lou Dobbs and Lars Larson, please e-mail me if it ends up on the air. Thanks.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

I feel for you and the way you were treated at the Senator's office.
    This was no way way to treat a respectful person of our society.
    That you were one of his constituent and probably elected him
    is ironic, too. None of them want to listen or hear what Americans
    have to say, but illegals are allowed to march and voice their opnions
    all over the place. This is so wrong! I would call the Senator's office
    in Portland and in Washington to let him know how you were treated.

Disappointing visit to Senator Smith's office

Thanks for making the visit jecg! Every bit helps.

Let's use your trip to our advantage and expose Sen. Smith (note his immigration report card grades from NumbersUSA are miserable: http://grades.betterimmigration.com/names.php3#s)

I have two suggestions if you haven't thought of them already:

-as someone else said, write a LETTER TO THE EDITOR outlining your trip, your shabby treatement, and your disappointment with Sen. Smith.

-call the Oregon Republican Party, complain, and tell them you will never donate to any state or national GOP candidate who supports amnesty, AND/OR you will never donate to or volunteer for any Oregon candidate in the future if they support amnesty or this terrible Senate amnesty bill (& send them a copy of your letter to the editor):

Oregon Republican Party
    Amy Langdon, Exec. Director 503-587-9233
    http://www.orgop.org/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

visit to Senator's office

Sorry jceg, I just saw that you fear for the safety of your family if you send a letter to the editor, but i would still complain to the state GOP party if you get the chance.

Again, thanks for making the visit!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good job jceg. Also, in addition to Lou Dobbs, let's try another local too - let's see if Lars Larson can mention this in his program and stir things up a bit... (I'll handle that one...)

UPDATE: OOOPS! Now I see looking back at the earlier posts that you've already added Lars into your contacts - never mind.... I hope he helps - in the past, he's been really good about things like this...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12