Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Distant Early Warning for ALIPAC Activists!

ALIPAC Team,

Please catch up on your news stories tonight and get your rest.

We will be coming out of the gate hard again early tomorrow morning with some old school lobbying and some new techniques.

Our success will depend on you and how many of you respond and how much you put behind the effort.

Today's latest round of radio interviews have brought many more Americans to our aid.

When they look into these boards, they need to see ALL OF US hard at work, taking our own actions in our individual dog fights, but fighting on the same page and plan.

We also need to harmonize many of our messages. Repetition works and as you can tell, it takes some repetition to get the message through to many of these boneheads in the Senate.

Today has been filled with many conversations and strategy sessions with key activists and allied leaders. We have collected a lot of insider info and are ready to launch our next political assault.

Please be ready.

The Goose Flies at Dawn.

Long sobs of autumn violins

Wound my heart with a monotonous languor

The autumn leaves are restless.

W
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKlgHfexw6g
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I look forward to the information and guidance.

I want to act now, instead of react when it's all over.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Will be up and ready, just got over having family staying from out of town for three days. The four of us, our cat, and 6 extra people in our little duplex, along with their little dog (which was not supposed to have been here ).

I will get to bed early and get up early to be on board for as long as possible.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will be up very early, It is called work. I will do what I can and AE my avatar is my dog. Actually it is my wife and sons dog and the little sh$$ tries to bite me ever chance he gets. I still adore him though. When he is not trying to bite me.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

JAK
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Paul McCartney released some (all?) of his songs for online purchase today, apparently. I'm drawing some inspiration from a few lines in one of my favorites - Take it Away

lonely driver
    out on the road
    with a hundred miles to go
    sole survivor
    carryin' the load
    switches on his radio....
    I think I will be excusing myself from work to make some more cell phone calls from my car.

Also: "Do not wait for orders from headquarters. Mount up and ride to the sound of the guns!"

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    American_made, I have little love of any dogs, and this one in particular does not like to go out in the rain or cold, as well my relatives do not MAKE it go out in the rain or cold (therefore she has a tendency to pee and mess on the floors). So I insisted it stay in their van during the night (which their girls snuck in two of the nights, despite my previous objections). It is one of those little dogs (Dachsund) that they treat as though it is a one year old child, not even my 17 pound cat gets that kind of treatment (we do not have litter boxes, our cats go out!).

We did have a funny moment with it though.....my nieces let their little darling run in like she lived here, and she went right to the cats dish, which is in the kitchen, and our room is right off of the kitchen, my cat saw this little 6 pound Dachsund at HIS dish, in HIS house, took off from my bed and almost literally scared the life out of her. My son came running, grabbed the cat just in time, as he had their dog pinned to the dining room floor, and the dog was flat on her side.

My sister-in-law was kind of beside herself about how "mean" the cat was to her dog.

I explained this is HIS house, and that is a DOG and our cat has chased away much larger dogs who were in our yard, so it was not surprising to us he would react this way.

I like a good dog, but all too many little ones tend to be severely spoiled and to me, that isn't a good pet. Kind of like spoiled kids, no one really wants them around.

BTW, it is not intended to be a rant against all dogs (little ones?). I just believe pets can be loved, without treating them as "babies", and that they can be trained to be nice.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    I will be up very early, It is called work. I will do what I can and AE my avatar is my dog. Actually it is my wife and sons dog and the little sh$$ tries to bite me ever chance he gets. I still adore him though. When he is not trying to bite me.
    Well, it looks like a Shitzu.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRajM7cM ... ed&search=

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    Well, it looks like a Shitzu.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRajM7cM ... ed&search=
    He is a Lhasa Apso same thing only slightly bigger.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Found a website that on search engine says - Pre-register for Z visa.

This site has info (and terrible picture too) on amnesty bill

see www.zvisaonline.com

Also started calling Senators again on Amendment process - maybe we can poison or mangle the bill further with undesirable amendments.

Some amendments being put forward tomorrow:

Bingaman amendment - to cut "guest-worker" program numbers in half from 400,000-600,000 down to 200,000 to 300,000

Inhofe amendment - Declare English as Official language of the U.S.

Vitter amendment - to remove legalization (amnesty) process altogether
    from the bill.

AP News article had stated that the "coalition" of supporters is meeting daily to preserve the "grand bargain".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast