DMLdaily

Amnesty Reversal
The only way to eliminate what Obama is about to do...
dmldaily.com

Amnesty Reversal

By DML | 1 comment
on Sep 12, 2014

I start with an excerpt from Sen. Jeff Sessions recent speech on amnesty:
“Just yesterday Majority Leader Reid wrote in a tweet something that was shocking: “Since House Republicans have failed to act on immigration, I know the President will. When he does, I hope he goes Real Big.”
Let this sink in for a moment. The majority leader of the Senate is bragging that he knows the president will circumvent Congress to issue executive amnesty to millions, and he is encouraging the president to ensure this amnesty includes as many people as possible. And the White House has acknowledged that 5 to 6 million is the number they are looking at.
Has one Senate Democrat stepped forward to reject Mr. Reid’s statement? Has one Senate Democrat stepped forward to say: I support the legislation passed by the House of Representatives that would secure the border and block this executive amnesty? Have they ever said they support that? Have they ever said: I will do everything in my power to see that the House legislation gets a vote in the Senate so the American people can know what is going on? No. All we hear is silence.”
———-
If President Obama provides millions of people with amnesty, please keep in mind the only way the amnesty can be repealed is if the next president is willing to override Obama’s amnesty. In simple terms, the next president has the power to nullify Obama’s amnesty, thus, making as if it never took place to begin with. Make sure to ask the 2016 GOP candidates if they are willing to do such a thing.

http://www.dmldaily.com/amnesty-reversal/