Like Tree3Likes

Thread: DNC finance chairman: Trump a danger to Hispanics

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DNC finance chairman: Trump a danger to Hispanics

June 28, 2016, 04:40 pm

DNC finance chairman: Trump a danger to Hispanics

The finance chairman of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) says Hispanics should have grave concerns about Donald Trump.

“He will be, I think, without question, possibly the most dangerous leader in this country for the Latino community of the United States,” Henry R. Muñoz III said Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Cafecito.”

Muñoz cited Trump’s policies on border security, immigration and healthcare as potential threats to Hispanic interests.

“This seems to be an election where people are saying they are not motivated and they’re not excited,” he said.

"And yet, there’s a nominee on the Republican ticket who has said in the first 100 days of his presidency he will commence the construction of the wall between the United States and Mexico. He will repeal the immigration executive orders passed by President Obama. He will attempt to repeal the Affordable Care Act.”

Muñoz also said Hispanic voters cannot sit on the sidelines this election cycle, should they have any reservations about the next president.

“I think in 2016 the Latino community needs to figure out what it’s going to say to the people who want to assume the highest office in our nation. In order to do that, you have to vote.”

Muñoz said his role at the DNC is proof that Hispanics are still breaking barriers in America’s political environment.

“I have, over the course of the last three and a half years now, been the finance chairman of the Democratic National Committee,” he said. There had never been a Latino or a minority finance chairman of a major American political party. I am the first, but I won’t be the last.

“If I had been intimidated by accepting the job, by doing something that I had never done before, there would never be a person like me who now has the experience. I think the lesson of this country for those of us whose families have not been in positions of power or influence before is to ask for help."

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...r-to-hispanics

Not anymore! Trump will be dangerous just to the criminal illegal Hispanics (the bad dudes) living here. Wow this guy is the poster boy for teeth whitener.

Quote Originally Posted by joe s View Post
    Not anymore! Trump will be dangerous just to the criminal illegal Hispanics (the bad dudes) living here.
    Sad to say. Disappointing.