Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DNC/Latino conf. call Friday, Oct 22nd at 5:00 p.m. EST

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 9:13 AM, Democratas <Democratas@dnc.org> wrote:

Friends & Colleagues,

This Friday, October 22nd at 5:00 pm EST, the DNC will host our weekly call with Latino leaders from across the country. We will discuss early voting in the upcoming mid-term elections and discuss the DNC’s Latino Outreach plan. We will be joined by special guest speaker, Frank Sanchez.

As leaders in your community, we hope you will join us for this important call. Please note that we do have space limitations and the call will be first come, first serve. Registration will be cut off on Friday afternoon at 1:00 pm EST. Pre-registration is needed to participate on this conference call.

If you have not done so already, you can register for the call and receive your pin number at:

http://myaccount.maestroconference.com/ ... CVKP4NC6TB

We look forward to talking with you. Please feel free to circulate this email to your contacts who may want to join.

All the best,

Sindy
    I registered and received the following:

Registration Confirmed
    Conference Name: National Latino Leadership Call
    Call Info
    Friday, October 22, 2010 2:00pm PT / 5:00pm ET - 1 hourPhone number: +1 (949) 202-1057
    Your PIN: 417128#
    I just got a confirmation at they claim that the PIN is unique. It can't be shared. So anyone who wants to listen, has to register before 1:00 p.m. EST.

Are you going to record the call, it would be nice to here how they're doing?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn