Thread: Do They Care?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do They Care?

I just got off the phone to the State Capital. I left a message for my district represenatives and ALL State Legislators.
    I asked "What IF anything they were going to do, to make sure what happened in Cottonwood MN DOES NOT happen here. Because I am a father and I worry about my childrens well being".
    I will now WAIT....Lets see HOW MUCH THEY CARE?
    (psssst. my guess is, they dont).
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Good work, PatriotofPast. Expose them, then hold their feet to the fire. Make 'em get a backbone or make 'em leave.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Do They Care?

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    I just got off the phone to the State Capital. I left a message for my district represenatives and ALL State Legislators.
    I asked "What IF anything they were going to do, to make sure what happened in Cottonwood MN DOES NOT happen here. Because I am a father and I worry about my childrens well being".
    I will now WAIT....Lets see HOW MUCH THEY CARE?
    (psssst. my guess is, they dont).

Good job my fellow South Dakotan! I have been putting pressure on from the east side of the state. Only 1 day left in the session and IF THEY DON'T GET THE EDUCATION BILL PASSED it appears the Gov. will have to call a special session. Who knows if they will get something passed this year.

I'm beginning to thing they should work 10 days every month in order to get something accomplished with emergency sessions when there is a need. This is an ever changing world on other issues but at least this would allow them to stay current with issues such as the illegal aliens.

BTW I think Johnson's office is getting tired of me perching myself on their doorstep physically because I'm now starting to get the "not her again" look when I go in there.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

AE

Personally I believe that some do care, but most will not until it is their children or loved ones.

I do not have my children in the public schools for so many reasons, and bus riding is now on that list. Bus drivers for the most part care about the kids and do all they can, within their power to keep them safe, but it is incidents like this one, and the many times kids have been assaulted by other kids beyond the drivers ability to control it.

Public officials are too caught up in all too many pet projects these days, to even notice us, they want to believe that most of us are blithering conspiracy theorists.

However, most will give into public pressure, so let's keep up the pressure, that is what will make a difference.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

http://beta.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/frontpage

Any body caring to blog the major newspaper in SD, here is the link for the Argus Leader forums. They are switching to a BETA system and expect to close the old site to blogging in the next week.

We are fighting the "Pro" illegals AND of course we get called for being racists, bigots, etc. as an FYI to anyone who may be interested.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!