Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our security was concerned when the janitorial company workers couldn't sign in the entrance log book. He asked where everyone was from, the spokesman said Canada. They were staying in a local motel, which didn't make sense. When our Facilities supervisor was notified, he demanded working papers for each worker. They never came back.
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianer
    Our security was concerned when the janitorial company workers couldn't sign in the entrance log book. He asked where everyone was from, the spokesman said Canada. They were staying in a local motel, which didn't make sense. When our Facilities supervisor was notified, he demanded working papers for each worker. They never came back.
    But why LOL

Guess they didn't like our hospitality. LOL
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

As a Dallas, TX, elementary school teacher, my Brazilian friend has had to deal with illegals AND their children for YEARS!

Uh, yeah. I'm a nurse.

Glad I'm not a labor and delivery nurse, however. I refuse to go into that speciality for that reason.

I've seen these people, and many of their anchor children, and many of their extended relatives "on a visit" from the old country receiving thousands of dollars of medical care in the beds of the finest hospitals in our area.

At the expense of the taxpayers, always. They NEVER have insurance.

I can't even imagine what the ED is like.

Luckily the hospital I'm at now really only serves elderly Americans. Many of the are on Medicare/Medicaid also, but at least they worked during thei r lives and paid into the system somehow.

I honestly dont' know how our hospital stays in the black. They almost seem proud of the "diverse" patient population they serve. I think it's an absolute CRIME against the American taxpayer.

And, as nurses, we are to take their cultural requests into consideration into the care we give. I say crap to that . ..they should just be damn grateful we even allow them in the doors . . .

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    I honestly dont' know how our hospital stays in the black. .

By charging 10$ an aspirin to everyone else.

I dealt with illegals everyday. What sucks is the police department I was with made a rule stating that we couldn't ask for immigration status or social security numbers. It drove me nuts! Not to mention for some reason everyone thinks I'm Cuban or Colombian and that I speak spanish. I tell these people that when they decide to learn 5 languages like I do, then I just might consider learning spanish finally.
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Back in the early 80's I used to live on Pacific, right behind where the Showboat used to be. I can just imagine what that neighborhood is like NOW...
    I lived on Ballard Drive for 10 years, close to where the Showboat used to be. The best stroke of luck to ever happen to me was the landlord sold the place I was renting right about time I was financially able to get my first house which happened before the housing bubble started.

In the ten years I lived on Ballard it went from approx. 20% Hispanic to about 90%. I have multiple stories of misery caused by the "new" neighbors but basically I was unwanted in that area. I often walked the dog to a park about a mile away and the looks I got spoke volumes, as in "what the hell are YOU doing here?" I got out of there over eight years ago, it's probably 100% Hispanic now. Gotta love diversity.

Fat teenagers pissing in the front yard in the middle of the day, mariachi music blaring out of parked cars, properties TRASHED and of course nothing but Spanish spoken. They are the most rude and intolerable people you will ever meet!

I didn't feel like I lived in America anymore, the transformation was amazingly fast and complete!

Yes back in the late 80's and early 90's I worked with illegal dishwashers when I was a waitress in college at the Jersey shore. The owner of the restuarant let them live in their hotel. The were perverts and it got me mad back then. My mother has stories from when she was a waitress too. It was about that time the initial invasion started in my hometown. you would see them up and down Rt 37 on their bikes. I remember getting so angry because there were not that many in the beginning and people would not care. Even back then I would speak up and I would have to hear how hard working they were and also how poor they were. People did not care because in the beginning there weren' too many. However, it grew like a cancer and now they are everywhere at the Jersey shore.

I also remember in college around 1991 how this girl was bragging about how "great" her brother was. He owned a sub shop in Brick NJ. She thought it was so great that her brother had hired men from Mexico without documentation. She bragged that he could pay them under the table and that the illegals would be going back to Mexico in 2 years with enough $$ to buy a house. How much you want to bet they never went back and we have many anchor babies to deal with because of her "great" brother.

I also worked in Payroll in NJ outside of Philly in the late 1990's. We had branch offices around the country. We found out that one of the California employees was illegal and had provided false ss# etc. Our HR department would not let us do anything about it and they did not fire him. I moved on to a job in my career field shortly after that but not before making a call to INS.

It is very sad because people refused to pay attention and do something back then and look at what has happened to New Jersey from the illegal invasion. Now that I live in New Hampshire I see the same thing. Illegals are arrested in NH for molesting kids at water parks and hitting each other with hammers. You see more and more evidence of the invasion here daily. I go into convienence stores near home construction sites and they are in there buying water, etc. They stink, do not speak English, stare at you in a sick matter, etc. However, like NJ and other states that have been taken over, most people don't listen, they think you are crazy, racist or they could care less.

Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by Cribster
    I didn't feel like I lived in America anymore, the transformation was amazingly fast and complete!

Sadly, this is how the invasion has spread-quickly like a cancer. That is what happens when you have a government that pretty much promotes it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast