Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do you get sickof hearing constant Spanish chattering?

I live in a heavily hispanic area here in AZ. Anytime I go ANYWHERE, whether it be to the store to the doctor, school, exec, exec, exec there is the constant sound of Spanish chatter. It is incredibly annoying, I can't understand why they don't want to speak the language of our country. even when I was standing in line at the registration office at the local college here a Sanish speaking woman was "shown" to a building because she did not speak a word of English. Granted this person was a student and was probably getting her tuition paid courtesy of the PELL grant. So what do you folks think of these people who will not and do not want to speak English?
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Oh, and we are moving back to my home state of Michigan next year. Partiallybecause the school system here has hit rock bottom so hard that I would rather take my daughter back home where she can have a better education.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

What gets me is that many of these Spanish speakers are citizens. So much for assimilation! I don't understand why when they know how to speak English that they refuse to in public. I don't care what langauge they speak at home but I agree it is annoying and disrespectful when you hear it everywhere you go when they know how to speak English. I know, I have heard them switch from Spanish to English constantly when they had to.

You think hearing Spanish is annoying. How about they're speaking English and switch to Spanish when they see you because your white. One day this happened twice once in the elevator and then in the doctors office.

What bothers me the most is two things. The first is that some of them speak so loud. It is like they are yelling at each other. The second is that they will have a conversation in Spanish but when someone else is speaking a foreign language they angry. I have seen them walk down the street or be in a store and give French Canadians dirty looks because they are speaking French. One day my daughter and I were at Starbuck's enjoying our drinks out doors. At the next table were two women yelling in Spanish so loudly that you couldn't hear yourself think. My daughter and I were speaking in another language. When they were leaving one of them had the gall to come up to us and tell us that we were rude. I looked at her and replied: "I was only doing what you were doing .... speaking my first language." She walked away angry. If someone speaks Spanish to me I reply in one of the languages I speak besides Englsih to give them a taste of their own medicine and they hate it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

yes they do the same thing in nyc I told store owner about this & he said what can i do well put a Post up English Only he did not like it at all said this is American SB Not Mexico . put the post up &he did
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I work in DC. When I am walking on the street, I never hear anyone speaking English. It's always Spanish and whatever the many languages the people from India speaks. I feel as if I am in a foreign country.

No kidding Im so sick of it also..In fact I got so pissed in the car with our radio station...It use to be ONE spanish Now its Three!! and get this they come in to where my stations are static so they have there music and now I get to hear it blaring all over just like it was when I left Ca..
    As for their laungage it disgustes me its like dirty and I want to wash it off...UGH!!!

Banned
    Yes!!! And I get sick of hearing their carnival music blasting out of their cars also!

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    Yes!!! And I get sick of hearing their carnival music blasting out of their cars also!
    I'm not crazy for it but must admit some of it is better than the rap stuff some people blast.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast