Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"This is fun" try this, learn a few simple phrases in spanish, "What's wrong with your car?" How's your mom doing"Did you see that game last night?"The food here sucks" What time is it?" just a couple simple phrases. Say these phrases when they're chatting away and "POOF!" they shut the hell up or start whispering. I learned this from working with them for yrs.(working against them I mean) It's great fun and the kids love it. I know this may sound crazy but if things don't change I encourage all Americans learn spanish just so you'll know what their plotting against you next. Just speaking from experience, because it is worse if you don't understand they're about to push you off the roof."Que' Pasa'"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "This is fun" try this, learn a few simple phrases in spanish, "What's wrong with your car?" How's your mom doing"Did you see that game last night?"The food here sucks" What time is it?" just a couple simple phrases. Say these phrases when they're chatting away and "POOF!" they shut the hell up or start whispering. I learned this from working with them for yrs.(working against them I mean) It's great fun and the kids love it. I know this may sound crazy but if things don't change I encourage all Americans learn spanish just so you'll know what their plotting against you next. Just speaking from experience, because it is worse if you don't understand they're about to push you off the roof."Que' Pasa'"
    I refuse to learn the language of the invaders and their enablers. If I did choose to learn a few words in Spanish they would be cuss words and directed at them when they babble in Spanish everywhere they go.

Quote Originally Posted by domack
    You think hearing Spanish is annoying. How about they're speaking English and switch to Spanish when they see you because your white. One day this happened twice once in the elevator and then in the doctors office.
    Ah, but in this neck of the woods mi amigo that tends to be a big mistake among the Spanish speakers. A lot of both the white and black Americans around here are bi-lingual. My brother for example is as white as the driven snow, but he lived in Panama and lives here now. He is therefore just as fluent in Spanish as they are. To top it off he is as crazy as a loon, so its not good on their part when they make that mistake around him. Unfortunately, the reason for many of the Americans here being bi-lingual, is because they had no choice if they wanted to compete in the job market with the second generation Mexicans.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

I do understand alot but refuse to speak it. The sad part is I learned alot of it from hearing police interrogations. I refuse to speak any language where the people don't want to learn English unless they are recent arrivals or tourists. Many tourists from Europe are able to speak enough English for a police report if they were a victim of crime or in an accident.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    You think hearing Spanish is annoying. How about they're speaking English and switch to Spanish when they see you because your white. One day this happened twice once in the elevator and then in the doctors office.
    Ah, but in this neck of the woods mi amigo that tends to be a big mistake among the Spanish speakers. A lot of both the white and black Americans around here are bi-lingual. My brother for example is as white as the driven snow, but he lived in Panama and lives here now. He is therefore just as fluent in Spanish as they are. To top it off he is as crazy as a loon, so its not good on their part when they make that mistake around him. Unfortunately, the reason for many of the Americans here being bi-lingual, is because they had no choice if they wanted to compete in the job market with the second generation Mexicans.
    I do speak it and I don't mind if friends are speaking it's fun to speak it like GWB. (MOD EDIT)

Well I wouldn't mind knowing what was being said after I hear the words "PICNCHE, GRINGO! CAUSE USUALLY SOMETHING BAD FOLLOWS THOSE WORDS, AND IF YOU DON'T WORK NEXT TO THEM I GUESS YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Not sure what you mean by second generation Mexicans. Are you talking about citizens or illegals? Most Hispanic Americans of Mexican ancestory know how to speak English so there would no need to know Spanish to compete with them for a job. The only reason that employers are requiring one to know Spanish to get a job in this country is because they are catering to the illegal alien kind. That is totally unfair in my book.

Well I wouldn't mind knowing what was being said after I hear the words "PICNCHE, GRINGO! CAUSE USUALLY SOMETHING BAD FOLLOWS THOSE WORDS, AND IF YOU DON'T WORK NEXT TO THEM I GUESS YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND!"
    I do and have worked with them. I used to be a framer in the 70's and early 80's. Back then they were just stating to take over the industry here in California. I won't talk them in their lame form of Spanish and pretend not to understand just like they do. I only speak it to mock it.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    Not sure what you mean by second generation Mexicans. Are you talking about citizens or illegals? Most Hispanic Americans of Mexican ancestory know how to speak English so there would no need to know Spanish to compete with them for a job. The only reason that employers are requiring one to know Spanish to get a job in this country is because they are catering to the illegal alien kind. That is totally unfair in my book.
    Many of them can speak English but when they have a problem and call police they want to speak Spanish. They will call 911 and when the call taker answers they will say in perfect English "do you speak Spanish." When the call taker says no they reply: "well you should." Then when you tell them that they speak English well and to continue they keep up with the why you don't Spanish stuff. When it gets bad the African Americans will at times take the call over and say things like: "this is America we speak English here." They are the only ones that can say something like that and get away with it. What I hate even more than that is when they have an altercation in English with a non Spanish speaker and when police arrive they only speak Spanish and if the officer also happens to speak Spanish the first thing they ask is what country did you or your parents come from. They know that some of them who are from the same country will favor them. Colombians seem to be the worse for that from what I have seen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    It will be a cold day in hell before I would want to learn spanish. I worked with spanish girls before; and even tho they knew english they kept talking spanish while I was right there next to them. They were just ignorant fools. I could tell they were talking about me, but you know, I really didn't care what a bunch of ignorant low-class spanish people think about me. I would never give them the satisfaction of thinking I went to the trouble of learning their pukey language.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast