Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

do you guys think this might help stop illegals by cutting $

it occurs to me that people claim most illegals come here to find work. I personally think its that and to mooch off of the us taxpayer, but lets say it is work. They work and get money that they send back to mexico since most have no love for this country. Here is what i am wondering.

since most of them will send it out western union and things such as that i figure this might be a way to cut back. Require anyone sending money out of the coutry to produce valid id. Under terms of the patriot act this could be viewed as a way to prevent money laundering and terrorism and also we dont know if that money will fund the drug trade.

if they cant send the money home as easily maybe some wont come. also there is a possibility that eventually they will get it through their thick heads that they are not wanted in this country.

further i realize that many, including myself, dont like lots of regulations like obamacare, but this one has a clear goal that is necessary to the protection of the united states.
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

do you guys think

Sounds like a good idea. Unfortunately, Congress never considers the good ideas. There are lots of ways we can legally discourage illegal immigration. Enforcement of workplace employment thru E-Verify is a great one. It is also one that the Hispanic politicians are fighting with everything they can.

I've almost given up on politicians by themselves. I am, however, trying to buy from companies that do not support amnesty for criminal aliens. Trouble is, it's tough to find someone that will answer such a sensitive question.

Similarly, I don't buy from companies that farm out work to Mexico or wholly produce products in Mexico (Whirlpool, Nestle, American Standard toilets are a few). By the way, Whirlpool took $19 million in stimulus money and took off to Mexico. Here is the story.

[http://www.manufacturing.net/News-Wh...y-082809.aspx]

Welcome to ALIPAC SoCalIndependent.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalIndependent
    I've almost given up on politicians by themselves. I am, however, trying to buy from companies that do not support amnesty for criminal aliens. Trouble is, it's tough to find someone that will answer such a sensitive question.

Similarly, I don't buy from companies that farm out work to Mexico or wholly produce products in Mexico (Whirlpool, Nestle, American Standard toilets are a few). By the way, Whirlpool took $19 million in stimulus money and took off to Mexico. Here is the story.

[http://www.manufacturing.net/News-Wh...y-082809.aspx]
    know what you mean. The quality is not even that good on stuff made in mexico. A buddy of mine bought a fender mexican made guitar and it was junk. He ended up getting and ESP ( ltd model) made in korea for less money that was a better guitar. I dont know what they are doing down there other than figuring out how to sneak into our country

Re: do you guys think

Quote Originally Posted by Texan123
    Sounds like a good idea. Unfortunately, Congress never considers the good ideas. There are lots of ways we can legally discourage illegal immigration. Enforcement of workplace employment thru E-Verify is a great one. It is also one that the Hispanic politicians are fighting with everything they can.
    anyone have any numbers on this

I have heard by and large hispanics support ilelgal invaders to this country, which means to me that you could say they are the least patriotic gropu in american.

I have also heard of groups like you dont speak for me that are latinos that value legal immigration and are against illegal immigration> dont people get it. We have nothing against mexicans. Just come here legally and dont try to take over. I welcome you as a brother and will show you were to get a good pizza

GR
    YES!

Cut off the money trail from illegal aliens inside America that they send back to their beloved homeland like sheep doing what they're told.

Not to insult sheep by any means.

It's been proven over and over that mexico's economy has benefited, in the extreme, by putting their citizens as "boots on the ground" inside America as illegal aliens.

mexico is the one who told their citizens to go to the USA for work, handed them a booklet printed and handed out by the mexico government, then told their citizens to send their money back to their beloved mexico homeland to help out.

Where was mexico's elite and ultra rich? Doing what they do best - NOTHING to HELP THEIR NATION - EVERYTHING to HELP THEMSELVES.

Can you say: IMMIGRATION MAGNETS!!!