Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do you want real change? Do you Love America?

Do you want real change? Do you Love America?

Yes I know what you thought –
    But if you want real change then we all have to work for it.
    Lets NOT Give up our fight to Stop illegal immigration in America

I want complete turnover type change. I don't love America anymore because it's not the country that I was born into in the mid 60s.

I love what it once was. Let's bring it back through restoration.

------------------------------------------------------------------

www.revolutionmarch.com

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lxcq8fGY9w

It has changed even more since the mid 40's
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm with Sarah.....I want my country back. I've had enough changes and in the past few years it hasn't been towards anything good.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do you want real change?
    Ancient fake Confucious saying: If you do not want change, must learn to live with dirty diaper.

So, the changes I want, but will never see, are:

a. Federal funding of all federal elections (no private donations by anyone)
    b. Elimination of the Democrat and Republican parties (the way they are both acting, I might get to see this one).
    c. Repeal of the 17 th Amendment. This would help keep Senators like Byrd, Kennedy, Lott, etc. from roosting in Washington for life.
    d. Term limits for Senators and Members of the House. The way the seasoned veterans in Washington fail to serve us, experience in the Congress is obviously not of value. This will also keep the old roosters out of Washington.
    e. A judgment by the Supreme Court, or failing that, an amendment to the Constitution that precludes 'anchor babies' from being provided automatic citizenship when their parents are illegal aliens.

As for the changes that Obama and McCain will push for ---- I'd rather keep the dirty diaper.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

It may require patriot lifeblood to revive the America WE knew and loved and STILL do!

We got 4 major problems.

PCism-
    This teaches that the truth is just an opinion, there are no lies.
    As we know this is bogus and simply phoney crap put out by the crooks and salepeople in Corpco and Govco.

No Rule of law-
    Of course without truth there can be no rule of law, no definite definitions to provide reason or surety to the laws. Although two people can break the same law, one can be found guilty and the other not. This is not justice or equality.

Corporate Funds-
    and corporations acting and given weight as individuals.
    Until the dirty money is totally eliminated from politics and government (including government-business ventures) we are doomed to the mercy of those big money elites.

No accountability in international business or governments-
    until the laws are enforced and crimes are punished and
    until these people can be held to the strictest standards of the laws
    there are no consequences for their actions. When a corporation is given the same or more of a voice than a citizen, but cannot serve jail time, we are pretty much on the wrong path for a government for and by the people. They are always glad to pay even the biggest fines because the crime they have commited always makes more money for them than the fine takes away. I say we need to just destroy all these global monopolies or put a limit on the size of them. After all, who needs 10, 20 or 40 billion dollars while alot of other people that actually made the company the profits are out on the street in a couple years because they imported more workers to make the greedy bast**ds even more billions. This nothing more than plain greed. People will say this will destroy the free market but lets face it, its already destroyed. The only ones that don't see it are the multi millionairs. This is a facsist government where cash is king and slaves are a controlled commodity, just like oil, food and cash as we are seeing right now, the big wigs will get more slaves anytime they want them, thats why the border is still open.

My guess is... if this global warming bill passes, GE will be hiring many more slaves to produce its full line of Climate control products and I can see it now, there will be many more illegals coming here to work.

The money the big wigs donate to certian causes are nothing more than "NEW AGE SYMPATHY ADVERTISING". Lets make all cheritable donations private. There shall be no honking oyur own horn to drive public opinion. While the transactions should be transparent, there should be no PR of the charity.

Bring back the Guilitine-
    Lets show corporate and political sellouts what happens when you sellout our children to slavery or sellout our country.

A globalist I agree with-
    As the Head logistics cordinator for Coors brewery said last week on C-Span. "the government is lying about GDP and many other government statistics". " We get a car almost manufactured from another country, we put the tires on it and then count the whole car as manufactured in the United States. Things like this clearly skew the GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT because the care was not really produced here, but the government counts it as if it were. Simply put in non pC terms, this is government lying to the American people. Another thing he said is without manufacturing we are a deteriorating economy and power. He went on further to say the even with manufacturing here in the US, even if we were manufacturing like we were in earlier more prosperous times, without the workers in those manufacturing plants making a very good salery to take care of their expenses, save money take care of health issues, then what good is the best of everything? If the people making the companies the billions of dollars are poor and miserable? The purpose of prosperity is not to just get by and have a meal tonight, its it to secure a real future for you and your family and the next generation of Americans, just as it has always been until now. All the sudden the politicians act as if this philosophy is alien and somehow contradictory to capitolism. The fact is, it isn't. This is what made America the greatest nation on earth and as we go away from those principals, the further we sink on the list of everything good for people, the AMERICAN PEOPLE!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Ancient fake Confucious saying: If you do not want change, must learn to live with dirty diaper.
    That's cute and true.....I've never fought change when I knew it was to something better. This country has gone through changes and unfortunatly I've been one holding the short end of the stick with each change. Maybe if someone clued me in as to how all this is "better" I might be able to grind through for the ultimate goal. Unfortunatly I don't think they know where they are going or what they are doing. Or if my best interest is even considered in the mix. So far it doesn't look very promising and my good nature and stamina is dwindling at a rapid pace.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Joazinha, I have believed that this will be the end result for a long time now.

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    It may require patriot lifeblood to revive the America WE knew and loved and STILL do!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Okay, I am ready for a change. I want the illegals out of MY COUNTRY. I dont want to have to take care of these people by paying my taxes, free welfare free everything, while AMERICANS are going without.

www.chuckbaldwin.com

www.gopusa.com

KOOBSTER :P
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast