Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Dobbs Free Zone" discussed on Lou Dobbs Tonight

Lou Dobbs will discuss the Santa Cruz boycott on him tonight at 7:00 EST

Also, a Canadian government official discusses failure of NAFTA and how it is adversely affecting Canadian middle class.

Good show tonight, folks!

What is REALLY needed is a RACISM-FREE zone! And that includes BROWN as well as ANY OTHER color of racism!

our country is INSANE . just plain INSANE .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    What is REALLY needed is a RACISM-FREE zone! And that includes BROWN as well as ANY OTHER color of racism!
    It can't be done... oh well. People will be people.

I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

Re: "Dobbs Free Zone" discussed on Lou Dobbs Tonig

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    I missed it what did he say? Did he laugh?

There is always the two way street. Boycott Santa Cruz. Some announced it against Berkeley CA and the business people started screaming.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, the mayor of Santa Cruz, California, has a little problem with me apparently. Mayor Ryan Coonerty has issued the proclamation calling for what in Santa Cruz is called at least in the city council a Lou Dobbs-free month. You see the mayor says I was too critical of his congressman, Sam Farr, a Democrat from Santa Cruz. I was critical of him last week after the congressman referred to Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents as in his judgment of his constituent's perception of ICE as being Gestapo like. I said that probably was not the nicest thing they could have said. I asked even, you know where was the A.D.L., a host of other groups because that's really hate speech, isn't it?

And I said to Congressman Farr, why don't you come on here and we'll talk about it and discuss it. Well the mayor now is accusing me of doing less than conducting a public discourse at the level he would wish, but has no problem supporting Congressman Farr for his divisive and offensive language.

We asked Mayor Connerty to join us and he said that my criticism was in his view sensational journalism. And the mayor also added that the proclamation was tongue-in-cheek. He does agree with my position on America's middle class and corporate corruption you'll be pleased to know. We've invited him here. I hope he will join us.

And we'll sort this thing out. By the way, Congressman Farr, you know come on, come on down. You don't need the mayor of Santa Cruz to take your back. You can come up like a big boy and sit down here and we'll talk about a few things like using the expression Gestapo like when referring to you as federal law enforcement agents.

Very good. I bet Mr. Mayor was watching. What do you want to bet me. Hey we need to email that to the Mayor. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: "Dobbs Free Zone" discussed on Lou Dobbs Tonig

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    ALSO on the radio show this afternoon.
    the mayor will be a guest

Why Lou Dobbs is on a MEXICAN RADIO STATION..SAN DIEGO ??

Can Anyone tell me why Lou Dobbs is on A MEXICAN RADIO STATION???

..I am an Ardent supporter of Lou Dobbs.

Watch and listen to him on TV and Radio. However, I find it Very Strange that Lou is being sponsored by a RADIO STATION THAT IS LICENSED IN TJ, MEXICO, Owned by the Wilson Group with MANY MEXICAN Commercials throughout his radio show.

This is coming from Los Angeles on station 540am...to San Diego at
    1-4:00.

Can Anyone Please Enlighten me. I don't understand why Lou is on this channel.

One would think that ALL the racist La Raza Mexican open borders activists and groups and the Mexican Government,{ who don't like Lou, and have launched a multi-million dollar campaign just to get him off the air! } CERTAINLY Would NOT want Lou on a Mexican station???????

thank you, and Thank you for all YOU and your STAFF do.

It is GREATLY Appreciated.

(Personal info removed by Mod, Please do not post personal information.)