Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Dobbs hits the Dems and McCain hard on immigration

Dobbs just reshowed Obama and Hillary dinging him

It was coupled with a big union endorsement in Nevada for Obama
    because HE will fix immigration

He also dinged McCain big time because Johnny I guess dumped on Lou
    also over immigration

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    God Bless you LOU

You are Truely an American Hero and a man that is for the People and not Global Interests
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to email Lou and ask him to keep the heat on McCain. In fact, I'm going to do that in a few minutes.

Awhile ago MSNBC's Tucker Carlson mentioned that when Mitt Romney started his concession speech last night McCain turned the tv down saying he couldn't stand to hear his voice. Now I've certainly been known to indulge in childish behavior from time to time, but I try to restrict that to home. It seems that John McCain has an anger about him bordering on psycho. It's very disturbing to see and hear about his pettiness and frequent outbursts. Do we need a President wound that tight? I think not.

Banned
    Those of us that have been following this for a while know
    McC is an arrogant sob and totally worthless pos

I would vote for a dozen CFR members to keep him out if I had to

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I would vote for an Illegal Alien that had proven false Identification before I would vote for Hillary, McCain or Huckabee
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Those of us that have been following this for a while know McC is an arrogant sob and totally worthless pos
    Since I don't usually talk that way, I will just give a great big double ditto to your eloquent abbreviations usa. hehehehe

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PeachPie
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Those of us that have been following this for a while know McC is an arrogant sob and totally worthless pos
    Since I don't usually talk that way, I will just give a great big double ditto to your eloquent abbreviations usa. hehehehe
    Your a much nicer person than I am , lol

but you know me pretty good by now

Obama would "fix" the problem by granting amnesty with a few cliches about border security that would amount to nothing.

From what I've heard and read over the years, McCain is a mean man with a foul temperament. He is a huge phony and is so wrong on many issues, but the liberal MSM gives him a pass as they know he is the anti-conservative. Have you heard anyone bring up the Keating Five scandal or his infidelity.

I hope people see what's going on here. The OBL is already saying "see, immigration doesn't matter, look at McCain's win." They would like nothing better than any of the Dems to face him or Giuliani or Huckabee.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I would vote for an Illegal Alien that had proven false Identification before I would vote for Hillary, McCain or Huckabee
    But you didn't include Romney?

At least you got the 3 evils correct

(just pullin your chain)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Obama would "fix" the problem by granting amnesty with a few cliches about border security that would amount to nothing.

From what I've heard and read over the years, McCain is a mean man with a foul temperament. He is a huge phony and is so wrong on many issues, but the liberal MSM gives him a pass as they know he is the anti-conservative. Have you heard anyone bring up the Keating Five scandal or his infidelity.

I hope people see what's going on here. The OBL is already saying "see, immigration doesn't matter, look at McCain's win." They would like nothing better than any of the Dems to face him or Giuliani or Huckabee.
    I saw the talking heads last night going off on the "illegal immigration isn't an issue) bs

We will see more of it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast