Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Obama would "fix" the problem by granting amnesty with a few cliches about border security that would amount to nothing.

From what I've heard and read over the years, McCain is a mean man with a foul temperament. He is a huge phony and is so wrong on many issues, but the liberal MSM gives him a pass as they know he is the anti-conservative. Have you heard anyone bring up the Keating Five scandal or his infidelity.

I hope people see what's going on here. The OBL is already saying "see, immigration doesn't matter, look at McCain's win." They would like nothing better than any of the Dems to face him or Giuliani or Huckabee.
    They were doing it tonight as well!!

I saw the talking heads last night going off on the "illegal immigration isn't an issue) bs

We will see more of it
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Those of us that have been following this for a while know
    McC is an arrogant sob and totally worthless pos

I would vote for a dozen CFR members to keep him out if I had to
    When he started his push for amnesty the first time around I sent him a letter telling him I'd organize a coalition against him if he ran for President. I had this fantasy about him reading it and turning purple with rage, his face blowing up like a balloon His increasingly short fuse and shakiness have me wondering if he's deteriorating mentally. I saw a clip of him today on a campaign stop and he seemed to be stumbling over his words. I don't think he'd survive four years in the White House.

Obama would "fix" the problem by granting amnesty with a few cliches about border security that would amount to nothing.

From what I've heard and read over the years, McCain is a mean man with a foul temperament. He is a huge phony and is so wrong on many issues, but the liberal MSM gives him a pass as they know he is the anti-conservative. Have you heard anyone bring up the Keating Five scandal or his infidelity.

I hope people see what's going on here. The OBL is already saying "see, immigration doesn't matter, look at McCain's win." They would like nothing better than any of the Dems to face him or Giuliani or Huckabee.
    I saw the talking heads last night going off on the "illegal immigration isn't an issue) bs

We will see more of it
    They were saying this tonight as well!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I was watching the concession speeches this a.m.. McCain was reading off his cue cards. Anytime his crowd began to chant for him, he seemed annoyed and just tried to quiet them down so he could finish his fine "cue card" speech. It was like watching an 8th grader in speech class.

I'm sorry -- if you're going to be President of the U.S., you'd better be able to speak extemporaneously.

Romney and Huckabee both gave great speeches WITHOUT the use of cue cards -- both are great communicators and can express themselves well in front of a crowd, and also appear gracious and friendly.

McCrab, on the other hand, comes off as a total crank. I can see now where he gets that repuation.

The wikepedia site also mentions that as a young man, he was known for his explosive temper.

Yeah, something we really need in the White House at this time in history.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Those of us that have been following this for a while know
    McC is an arrogant sob and totally worthless pos

I would vote for a dozen CFR members to keep him out if I had to
    When he started his push for amnesty the first time around I sent him a letter telling him I'd organize a coalition against him if he ran for President. I had this fantasy about him reading it and turning purple with rage, his face blowing up like a balloon His increasingly short fuse and shakiness have me wondering if he's deteriorating mentally. I saw a clip of him today on a campaign stop and he seemed to be stumbling over his words. I don't think he'd survive four years in the White House.
    Which is a good point.........Why would ANYONE want to elect someone to office who will definitely only be a one term president-----if they last the one term.

You would think that the RNC wouldn't even want him-----as they also have to know he will not be a two-term president-----so that means another fight for the White House in 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    I was watching the concession speeches this a.m.. McCain was reading off his cue cards. Anytime his crowd began to chant for him, he seemed annoyed and just tried to quiet them down so he could finish his fine "cue card" speech. It was like watching an 8th grader in speech class.

I'm sorry -- if you're going to be President of the U.S., you'd better be able to speak extemporaneously.

Romney and Huckabee both gave great speeches WITHOUT the use of cue cards -- both are great communicators and can express themselves well in front of a crowd, and also appear gracious and friendly.

McCrab, on the other hand, comes off as a total crank. I can see now where he gets that repuation.

The wikepedia site also mentions that as a young man, he was known for his explosive temper.

Yeah, something we really need in the White House at this time in history.
    Are you talking about the same Huckabee that we all know??

To me, Huckabee sounds like a somewhat more educated Gomer Pyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Which is a good point.........Why would ANYONE want to elect someone to office who will definitely only be a one term president-----if they last the one term.

You would think that the RNC wouldn't even want him-----as they also have to know he will not be a two-term president-----so that means another fight for the White House in 4 years.
    The RNC is on my list of calls to make tomorrow.

On second thought I want to emend my previous post from:

his face blowing up like a balloon

to this:

his face exploding like a cheap pinata. It just seems fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824

The RNC is on my list of calls to make tomorrow.

On second thought I want to emend my previous post from:

his face blowing up like a balloon

to this:

his face exploding like a cheap pinata. It just seems fitting.
    I called the RNC twice today-----using *67 and disguising my voice.

I told them..........If McCain, Guliani, or Huckabee ends up being the nominee----I know thousands of people who will not vote----or will vote for the Dem nominee-----just to screw the RNC like they are screwing US citizens.

He says..........Well, the power is within your hands, you can determine who the nominee becomes.

I said........don't lie to me.......There are thousands of people who are aware that you are using the media to push McCain, Guliani, or Huckabee as the nominee.

I said......so just think of this.........If Huckabee, McCain or Guliani become the nominee-----imagine how many thousands of people who are going to help the Dems win the election!!

He said.........Read the constitution and hung up on me!!!

Here's what Rick Santorum said about John McCain today:

HH: When you hear the media talking about him, and of course, he got Iraq right, and we’re all grateful for that, but he wasn’t the only Republican to get it right. Do you believe he’s sincerely changed on the immigration bill to where he understands the message that was delivered last summer?

RS: No.

HH: Why not?

RS: Well, I mean, because John McCain was the leader on the other side of the aisle. John McCain was the guy who was working with Ted Kennedy to drive it down our throats, and lectured us repeatedly about how xenophobic we were, lectured us, us being the Republican conference, about how wrong we were on this, how we were on the wrong side of history, and that you know, this is important for his…because having come from Arizona, knowing the strength of the Hispanic community, that we were going to be seen as racists, and he wasn’t going be part of that, that he was not a racist, and that if we were for tougher borders, it was a racist thing. Look, John McCain looks at things through the eyes, on these kind of domestic policy issues, looks at it through the eyes of the New York Times editorial board, and accepts that predisposition that if you are not, if you stand for conservative principles, there’s some genetic defect.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's what Rick Santorum said about John McCain today:

HH: When you hear the media talking about him, and of course, he got Iraq right, and we’re all grateful for that, but he wasn’t the only Republican to get it right. Do you believe he’s sincerely changed on the immigration bill to where he understands the message that was delivered last summer?

RS: No.

HH: Why not?

RS: Well, I mean, because John McCain was the leader on the other side of the aisle. John McCain was the guy who was working with Ted Kennedy to drive it down our throats, and lectured us repeatedly about how xenophobic we were, lectured us, us being the Republican conference, about how wrong we were on this, how we were on the wrong side of history, and that you know, this is important for his…because having come from Arizona, knowing the strength of the Hispanic community, that we were going to be seen as racists, and he wasn’t going be part of that, that he was not a racist, and that if we were for tougher borders, it was a racist thing. Look, John McCain looks at things through the eyes, on these kind of domestic policy issues, looks at it through the eyes of the New York Times editorial board, and accepts that predisposition that if you are not, if you stand for conservative principles, there’s some genetic defect.
    Being that Hannity is also aware of what they are trying to do to Romney----I hope that he also starts really promoting Romney----and gives him lots of airtime and coverage!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast