Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does any one feel like I do?

It is early in the night but it looks like McCain will win the nomination. I am speechless. I feel helpless against the powers that would destroy my country for profit or power. It is like a bad dream. I simply cannot believe that the people of America would vote for their own demise. I know that there has to be millions out there that still love their country,yet this happens. I just cannot understand.
    I keep looking back at memories of the way life used to be. We were Americans and this was our country and our paradigm. I wish I hadn't taken it for granted. I pray that I am wrong and this is not gone forever.
    I don't think a lot of us realize the levity of what is happening tonight. Over 200 years of blood and vigilance only to be sold,traded and given away.
    Although I feel helpless and scared,I will not give up. I will not let the entrenched elite hijack my beloved country without fighting back with what little I can do. All of us together can make a difference. They will demonize us and make it progressively harder but don't give up. I know it sounds cliche' and corny but we do have what's right on our side.

April
    NO Matter what happens, we WILL NOT GIVE UP and WE WILL NOT GIVE IN, our country is at stake!

We're in your corner. And yes we all feel the same way you do.

We need to either get a third party candidate which will certainly give Hillary the win.... .or, just change our voter registration from Republican to Democrat effective Monday and tell the RNC we're done with them.

Yep, right is on our side.

It may be a bit of a struggle, but I believe we will prevail, its our country, our heritage we are trying to save.

We don't want to become like some European nations, losing their national id...because of division by a demanding, unrelenting group not of their own.

We aren't alone in this dilemma

Yes, I feel the way you do. but take comfort...God is in
    control. It is not over yet.

Welcome to ALIpac hotrodtim

I smell a skunk. There are reports of people being turned away because "they had already voted" when in fact they had not.

I was told by a senate staffer that illegals can vote, at least in California.

You also do not need your social ect to change your voter info in California. I am thinking our election has been hijacked.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Does any one feel like I do?

Quote Originally Posted by hotrodtim
    It is early in the night but it looks like McCain will win the nomination. I am speechless. I feel helpless against the powers that would destroy my country for profit or power. It is like a bad dream. I simply cannot believe that the people of America would vote for their own demise. I know that there has to be millions out there that still love their country,yet this happens. I just cannot understand.
    I keep looking back at memories of the way life used to be. We were Americans and this was our country and our paradigm. I wish I hadn't taken it for granted. I pray that I am wrong and this is not gone forever.
    I don't think a lot of us realize the levity of what is happening tonight. Over 200 years of blood and vigilance only to be sold,traded and given away.
    Although I feel helpless and scared,I will not give up. I will not let the entrenched elite hijack my beloved country without fighting back with what little I can do. All of us together can make a difference. They will demonize us and make it progressively harder but don't give up. I know it sounds cliche' and corny but we do have what's right on our side.
    Well if every state could VOTE the SAME DAY we might could have turned this thing around I don't get to vote til MAY and by then it won't make a difference unless NO one gets the nominee tonight....Due to A close run I can dream can't I?
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

I've been trying to do MY part through PRAYER (alone and with my Brazilian friend and others), and PUBLICLY protesting for UNJUSTLY impriosned Border Patrol Agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean. While LOTS of DIRTY looks and DERISIVE remarks are aimed at me because of this, there are LOTS MORE people--Americans and legal residents--who STRONGLY support my advocacy for these two persecuted patriots and their families. And THANK the GOOD LORD for THAT!

Yes, it is quite depressing. We are all pretty well informed here and that makes the reality more clear to us.

CNN was interviewing an older lady today who just voted in CA. The reporter asked who she voted for and why...she said she voted for McCain because she wanted change! She said she liked his military background and the job he has done so far in the Senate (was it the Senate? she said!). She didn't have a clue.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Welcome to ALIpac hotrodtim

I smell a skunk. There are reports of people being turned away because "they had already voted" when in fact they had not.

I was told by a senate staffer that illegals can vote, at least in California.

You also do not need your social ect to change your voter info in California. I am thinking our election has been hijacked.
    I agree Cayla, I think the corruption is rampant!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast