Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by DearsisterAnise
    I know what you mean...I've seen several of the voters being interviewed, and they based their votes on gender, race & religion.
    I saw two black women being interviewed. They were trying to decide if they were black first or female first!! Gee, why cannot you be American first? It would be hilarious if they weren't picking the President of the USA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by domack
    I believe there will be a third party presidential candidate elected. That is if the elections aren't all rigged!
    Agreed. Someone will emerge.

As I was canvassing for Ron Paul the other day, we were talking to a Lady who said she was voting for Mitt. I asked her why and she said she was mormon and we have to stick with our own. I wanted to tell her that it should be his views on things that should matter, but I didn't want to turn off someone from Paul so I said nothing. Women have said they want change, maybe we need a women in the WH. How stupid is that? If you want change, you vote for someone different than the main stream candidates. Many people think RP is cooky. Maybe that is what we need. Sometimes you have to go way different to get the normalcy of what you want. If you really dislike what is out there, then you have to pick someone different, really different. At least he will listen to the people and do their will.

Quote Originally Posted by domack
    I believe there will be a third party presidential candidate elected. That is if the elections aren't all rigged!
    Exactly what I hope. Now is the time for a good one to throw his hat in.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I was watching Hannity, I think it was Sunday night. He had that Luntz (lines guy) on with a group of people who said they were voting for Obama. Hannity told Luntz to ask the group to name one thing that Obama has accomplished in his political life. Not one of the individuals could come up with an answer. Hannity said to Luntz, that proofs my point. Oh, one did say that Obama is a great Orator.

I feel your pain and question whether people have adopted the attitude if you can't beat em' join em'. I am at a loss as to when it happened that people just stopped caring.

I don't...

And most Americans don't either, or instead of Mcain we would have tancredo on the fore front, right???

Re: I don't...

Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrinno
    And most Americans don't either, or instead of Mcain we would have tancredo on the fore front, right???
    Most people are against amnesty and want the borders secured. However, people vote on a variety of issues. For many people, the economy, Iraq, terrorism, or healthcare is the most important issue. They vote for candidates who best reflect their views on these issues. For these people, immigration might not be the #1 issue. That does not mean that when an amnesty bill rolls around that they are not going to oppose it.

Remember that Bush was also pro-amnesty and CIR was not passed because of overwhelming opposition to it.

I made a commitment to vote for Ron Paul, and did yesterday. I felt a little bit of apprehension as I went to the ballot box. I got an American Independent Party ballot, and voted. I've had to deal with a lot of pessimism from non-voting friends and family for doing my civic duty.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456