Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sounds like a major threat, take it to the police, they need to get involed with this matter
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

No, not a threat. Anything that is conditional is not a threat. Words such as "If", "might", "Come to my house" and this or that will happen or anything similar are conditional.

Quote Originally Posted by attorneyatlaw
    No, not a threat. Anything that is conditional is not a threat. Words such as "If", "might", "Come to my house" and this or that will happen or anything similar are conditional.
    Although I personally would perceive this as a threat, I would listen to the lawyer.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Okay.....can someone clear this up?

How did W get caught up in the middle of an email exchange between these two guys?

Am I understanding correctly that Stonex began sending the threats to Schwick and W over the article about Gilchrist?

To be quite honest about it.....when I see this kind of stuff going on, the bizarre accusations being made back and forth, I'm really beginning to wonder if it wouldn't be best for all concerned if the MM name wasn't just put to rest altogether with the credible, sane indviduals, just starting over.....new name, clean slate, etc.

I don't know.......I guess I just don't see how anyone is going to be able to move past this.
    Stonex has been attacking me and ALIPAC along with Chelene Nightingale of SOS and Jeff Schwilk of SDMM for several months now since we issued our advisory on Shawna Forde back in early 2009.

Stonex and Gilchrist pretty much have not stopped attacking since then.

Now that Shawna has been charged with murder, Stonex continues to damage things by making comments to the New York Times that looking for illegals is just like hunting animals etc....

Jeff and several of us are trying to dig in on these stories, figure out who knew what, who did what, etc.... and since Gilchrist, Stonex, and Spencer at the heart of this Shawna Forde story there has been an exchange of hostile emails.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Keep up the good work, W.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    Quote Originally Posted by attorneyatlaw
    Although I personally would perceive this as a threat, I would listen to the lawyer.[/quote
    Personally, I would also see this as a threat, but not legally, or professionally.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123