Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does anyone have any hope that we will get an independant??

Are there any signs pointing to anyone like Lou to step in and save this next election? I haven't seen any signs lately.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

This would be a super time for an independent to run although I do believe our elections are a show for world opinion only. The winner has been predetermined by both sides who cut their back room deals.

It is clear from news media election manipulation and fraudulent vote counts in each state, that the people have indeed lost their government.

Banned
    Its obvious that both sides arn't thrilled with their choices

No, but there still is a very long time to go, and a lot can happen between now and November. A month now seems like a year in our political environment in this country.

With the KKK endorsing Obama, I'm sure that just about anything can still happen in this election!!

MW
    alisab wrote:

Does anyone have any hope that we will get an independant??
    Nope, not one we want.

Trust me, we don't want Bloomberg.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    This would be a super time for an independent to run although I do believe our elections are a show for world opinion only. The winner has been predetermined by both sides who cut their back room deals.

It is clear from news media election manipulation and fraudulent vote counts in each state, that the people have indeed lost their government.
    Keep that quiet will you? Lots of folks are still fighting and we don't want William to know political action is useless.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Political Action

well I don't consider it useless. I just think if we focused on getting back to the Constitution many of the ills of our country would straighten out..but we can't seem to come together. Its' really a class struggle..Elites vs the rest of us poor slobs..sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne

Keep that quiet will you? Lots of folks are still fighting and we don't want William to know political action is useless.
    We have only lost at the presidential level----which will mean nothing if we can win in regard to congressional candidates and local government candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by MW

Trust me, we don't want Bloomberg.
    Exactly. If a real viable candidate steps on the right, Bloomberg will step up and dilute the independent vote.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

I hope the Constitution Party nominates Bay Buchanan at their April convention!
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast