Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does our Vote Count Anymore?

With the bailout said and done against overwhelming opposition from the Majority of Americans it makes me wonder.

How do we know that our votes are counted and tallied correctly with so many backstabbers at the helm?

With so many voter fraud groups like ACORN that are hellbent on Obama and unlimited funding, how could the election possibly be fair and accurate, with so much liberal bias?

I guess I have lost complete faith in our govt. and find it impossible to believe that we have a fair say in anything anymore.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I have lost faith in the entire system. How do we overcome this???
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    I have lost faith in the entire system. How do we overcome this???
    We have to change our strategy it seems that fear mongering is working, if you can't beat em use their system against them.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Of course our votes will count. So will the ones by illegals. And the legal votes will conveniently be lost in some store room, or the computers will be hacked (one of the companies that provides the machines is owned by the Venezuela) or there will be more pregnant chads calling for another Supreme Court decision determining the presidency.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Someone lead....I will follow!

I cannot believe my rep voted for the bill. Bart Gordon...I thought he
    was better than that but alas, he is not! His office will get an ear full
    from me Monday morning.

Marsha Blackburn from TN held her ground...no both times.

This is the death knell of capitalism. I thought it would be a bit further down
    the road but here it is.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

You must hold them accountable, if they get re-elected, go and file to run against them. This is supposed to be a government run by We the People, but it appears to be run by global corporations.

Be sure to watch for any town hall meetings or public gatherings your congress critter attends and ask them why they stole your tax dollars and gave it to foreign entities.

This money is not being used to do anything to help the American Taxpayer.

This should motivate those of us who are most active to take charge and help restore our constitutional republic. Use your voice, but move your feet and run for office. If you have to run in an area that has a different system than yours than run as that. Get in and then shock and awe them when you start doing things according to the constitution.

By the way, this 850 Billion Dollar Bailout does not include the over 800 billion the federal reserve pumped into the central European banks without congressional authority just days before the first bailout bill failed.

Wake up Sheeple
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Anyone that thinks their vote counts is a fool. The way our election process proceeds is as corrupt as Treason is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They may not have total control of the election process yet - this may be the last time, however, that our vote counts.

We had better come together and make some plans and take some action - and not just about voting, but how we are going to survive what is happening.

We need to think of all the ways, other than political, we can make changes.

April
    INACTION IS THE THING THAT WILL DEFEAT US!!! WE PROMISED THAT IF THEY WENT AGAINST US THEY WOULD BE FIRED. THEY DECIDED TO SEE IF THEY COULD GET AWAY WITH IT, NOW WE SHOW THEM THEY CANNOT!!! IF WE DO NOT KICK THEM OUT WE ARE CONDONING WHAT WAS DONE TO US AND THIS COUNTRY! IF WE DO NOTHING WE ARE BETRAYING OURSELVES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    They may not have total control of the election process yet - this may be the last time, however, that our vote counts.

We had better come together and make some plans and take some action - and not just about voting, but how we are going to survive what is happening.

We need to think of all the ways, other than political, we can make changes.
    We all need to agree to agree on a gameplan. The time is now for us to come together.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast