Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    minnie wrote:

I've read somewhere that to implement the amero they have to make the dollar not valuable anymore than the people will be happy to change it into the amero currency and also they have to plunge the dollar in order to the value be as close as possible to the mexican peso.
    Yeah, I recently read that from somewhere too. I believe it was on a blogger site. There was no facts or actual evidence provided. In other words, it's a conclusion deduced by surmise or guesswork - nothing more. From what I can tell it's another one of those "the WTC was an inside job" conspiracies. Without evidence, that's all it will ever be. Could it be true? Maybe, however, there could also be a bigfoot or Loch Ness Monster . I wouldn't take it seriously unless something more substantial comes out on it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    AirborneSapper7 wrote:

The Bush administration and the Fed said they welcome the falling of the Dollar as long as it's in a orderly manner .... whatever the F' that is suppossed to mean
    Yeah, I'd be interested in the source of this information too. Unfortunately, it is a fact that the falling dollar will encourage more foreign investment into the United States (foreign business startups, land purchases, infrastructure acquisition, etc.) IMO, that's not a good thing.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

On CNN at lunchtime, their money experts were talking about the fall in value of the U.S. dollar. One of the guys commented that he'd heard that some movie stars and music stars were now requesting payment in Euros rather than dollars.

TexasGal

Fashion Model Gesele is accepting Euros, only.

Can you blame them.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

working4change
    Yes.. they were talking about that the other night on another news program ..Seems ELLE (the model )no longer wants to be paid in US dollars but euros as she is losing too much money.

HAVE NO FEAR- IF WE GET A NEW TRADE TREATY WITH PERU, WE SHOULD ALL HAVE A BOOMING ECONOMY! NOT! (sarcasm)
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonteaparty
    thank you.
    i do not doubt you but i want to read it so i can post about it if he realy said that we are in big trouble
    Boston, I cannot find it but I suggest you to "earch" here on Alipac you will find several poss about the amero.
    I remember this was a last year article and it was discussed here on the boards with some people that are not here any more.
    For those with theories of "internet conspiracies" I want them to remember that NAU, BILDERBERG, TRILATERAL are also conspiracies

Greenspan was on one of the talk shows and he stated he has turned all of his money into gold and silver. My kids took there savings and bought gold and silver and the guy at the coin shop said most of the wealthy are turning thier money into gold and silver.

Cavutto had a enconomist on his show who predicted sometime in 2008 we were going to go into a depression.

This morning on c-span a couple of callers said they turned thier savings into silver.

I think there is alot more of this going on than we think, supply and demand gold is at $800.00 an ounce!

Seems to me this president and this congress is doing all it can to bankrupt this country.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The falling dollar helps our business with exports......that's about all.

Greenspan said once that if more visa workers were brought in to work in the IT field, it would lower the wages of US workers, therefore, putting our IT workers on a more level playing field with other US workers, and would prevent class warfare!

Greenspan and politicians are working only for the big business owners...they can't see farther than their noses...because when they try to sell us their products, we won't be able to afford them!

I believe the dollar is being devalued on purpose.

I don't know about you, but I'm fed up with the elite molding societies into what they want them to be!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Sosad, last year we had on this board a debate about this and gold was $350.00 at that time.
    I don't know how to find it but the thing we were discussing was gold should be bought in coins due to the last confiscation.
    If you know how to search maybe you can find it.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast