Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Sosad, last year we had on this board a debate about this and gold was $350.00 at that time.
    I don't know how to find it but the thing we were discussing was gold should be bought in coins due to the last confiscation.
    If you know how to search maybe you can find it.
    Minnie, I remember us discussing this but don't remember the context, I'm not that great at researching but Jean, Dixie or April would probably be able to find it. Why don't you PM them and see.

Heres something interesting, a chart that shows how gold and silver are rising and very fast which says alot of people are buying it. It was at 800.00 when she bought it. I am seriously thinking of doing it also. Of course I would not do it over the internet, I would go to a local dealer.

http://www.goldcentral.com/gspp-charts-and-news/au.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I heard on radio a few weeks ago they found another big gold mine . See if you can find info on that . it could reduce the price of gold .

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    I heard on radio a few weeks ago they found another big gold mine . See if you can find info on that . it could reduce the price of gold .
    I think the main reason people are turning their dollars into precious metals is if we have a depression your dollars will be no good, the only thing that will be any good for puchase power even to buy a loaf of bread is precious metals.

That is what happen during the depression people lost their life savings.

But I wish I knew more about it if they did find a new gold mine I am not sure how much it would affect the value, again supply and demand,I only know people are buying to protect what money they have in the dollar.The best thing to do is ask a coin dealer, very good question !

Some people I heard have invested in the Euro. Infact that is one of the things that hurt the stock market yesterday, China sold over a trillion dollars of American dollar.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I heard today on CNBC that the gold mines were buying back gold. They were saying it's because the inflation.
    I've been watching CNBC a lot and they are not optimist about the economy. I suggest you to start watching too sometimes it's good we get to know something important .

Don't know much about gold and silver - I do know even gold or silver won't buy bread if there is none. If it is scarce enough, it might take all you gold and silver just to feed yourself.

My advice would be invest in food - OTC medicene, vitamins, etc.

Then gold if you have enough money.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Don't know much about gold and silver - I do know even gold or silver won't buy bread if there is none. If it is scarce enough, it might take all you gold and silver just to feed yourself.

My advice would be invest in food - OTC medicene, vitamins, etc.

Then gold if you have enough money.
    there will still be staples like flour, sugar, salt eggs, but you may have to make your own bread. depending on how many bread companys invested in enough precious metals to stay afloat. but most people during the depression didn't see it coming.

Food I have alot of, I am kind of a horder of food!!

I believe the dollar is being devalued on purpose.
    It wouldn't surprise me. Okay, there's another article out tonight on Drudge. Could we be in for more than an economic slow down? Could it be turn into a recession?

Here's the link:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/08/busin ... nted=print
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Something seems a little strange in paradise, if you ask me.

Too many Americans laid off and no one is talking about it!!

I've been mentioning it all day!!

I don't understand if the dollar goes down and we don't have anymore US made goods how are we going to avoid inflation ?
    Today I saw that even baby bottles had to be imported from Israel because the ones we were importing from China were recalled.

Everything seems to be a mess!! I think the Globalists have caused chaos if you ask me!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast