Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Donald Trump’s Plan for Your Taxes Might Be EXACTLY What He Needs to Win the White Ho

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Judy, it's almost comical how you are always right on every issue and anyone that disagrees with you is always wrong. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the burden that will come from the unfair tax plan when it fails will fall on the middle class. One of the main problems with the unfair tax is that in order for it to work, many tax laws we currently have would need to be repealed, including the Sixteenth Amendment. If the amendment is not repealed numerous new taxes can be added to the plan ...... and make no mistake about it, that is exactly what will happen. If the existing tax laws, which include most state tax laws, are not repealed the plan won't work. This is probably intentional because if the other needed laws are not passed, the plan will fall apart and will result in more taxes for the middle class, but it will not reinstate the estate tax, gift tax, or capital gain taxes. Personally, I have no problem with the estate tax, gift tax, and capital gain taxes going away, however, I have a huge problem with the tax burden in this country falling on the middle class!

By the way, you never did give me an honest answer as to why your are constantly shilling for the unfair tax plan. You constant advertisement of the plan is way above and beyond simple support.
    The tax burden under the FAIRTAX DOES NOT FALL ON THE MIDDLE CLASS. If you knew anything about either taxation, the income tax or the FairTax you would stop shilling this stupid false lie about it.

Furthermore, you don't even understand the value of the FairTax to the fundamental issues ALIPAC was created to deal with, How can you support in any way, shape or form a mandated income tax on middle class Americans that runs our industries out of the country, robs the paychecks of working Americans before they even see them, and hands out up to $35,000 in EITC's to illegal aliens who file at least 3 years of late tax returns reporting phony income that isn't even verified because it's illegal income?

You are entitled to your view on income taxes, for whatever reason you have it, the same as people who support illegal immigration. However, if you think for one minute I'm going to sit idly by while articles about tax plans are posted and mentioned on this site as well as other issues which the FairTax solves overnight, and not discuss the FairTax as a solution, then you need to pipe down and think again.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    The tax burden under the FAIRTAX DOES NOT FALL ON THE MIDDLE CLASS. If you knew anything about either taxation, the income tax or the FairTax you would stop shilling this stupid false lie about it.

Furthermore, you don't even understand the value of the FairTax to the fundamental issues ALIPAC was created to deal with, How can you support in any way, shape or form a mandated income tax on middle class Americans that runs our industries out of the country, robs the paychecks of working Americans before they even see them, and hands out up to $35,000 in EITC's to illegal aliens who file at least 3 years of late tax returns reporting phony income that isn't even verified because it's illegal income?

You are entitled to your view on income taxes, for whatever reason you have it, the same as people who support illegal immigration. However, if you think for one minute I'm going to sit idly by while articles about tax plans are posted and mentioned on this site as well as other issues which the FairTax solves overnight, and not discuss the FairTax as a solution, then you need to pipe down and think again.
    This thread may be about taxes. However, many of the threads you push your advertisement on are not. Just saying .......

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    This thread may be about taxes. However, many of the threads you push your advertisement on are not. Just saying .......
    This thread is about taxes and the other thread I posted on yesterday was about taxes. Other threads I may post about the FairTax on solve one of the problems raised in whatever article was posted and of course fully explained in my posts.

Why do you have a problem with me posting about the FairTax? It's legislation in Congress. HR 25 in the US House of Representatives with 71 Sponsors and Co-Sponsors and S 155 in the US Senate with 7 Sponsors/Co-Sponsors.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12