Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Donald Trump – Obama May Be Psycho, Definitely Something Going On, Nobody’s This Inco

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Donald Trump – Obama May Be Psycho, Definitely Something Going On, Nobody’s This Inco

Conservative Lady

[Watch] Donald Trump - Obama May Be Psycho, Definitely Something Going On, Nobody's This Incompetent

[Watch] Donald Trump – Obama May Be Psycho, Definitely Something Going On, Nobody’s This Incompetent
    The mental health of Hussein Obama is the topic of discussion, with the initial focus on a recent Tweet sent out by Donald Trump in which he labeled the pretend “president” as possibly being psycho. Trump tweeted, “I am starting to think that there is something seriously wrong with President Obama's…
    gopthedailydose.com

[Watch] Donald Trump – Obama May Be Psycho, Definitely Something Going On, Nobody’s This Incompetent

Posted on 16 October, 2014 by Rick Wells

The mental health of Hussein Obama is the topic of discussion, with the initial focus on a recent Tweet sent out by Donald Trump in which he labeled the pretend “president” as possibly being psycho. Trump tweeted, “I am starting to think that there is something seriously wrong with President Obama’s mental health. Why won’t he stop the flights? Psycho!”
    Trump clarifies, saying Obama is “Either incompetent, he’s very stubborn or there’s something wrong.” He goes on to say that “As a deal maker, someone who’s made a tremendous amount of money, I really do it by understanding people and understanding the other side. And I always understand the other side. If you take a look at the whole thing about not stopping the flights, I don’t understand that. How could you not, not stop the flights?”
    He continues, “Even in Africa they are not allowing the people from West Africa to come in. So, when I do things I always like to understand the other side and I usually do. In this case it’s not understandable. How can you allow people that could be very, very sick, especially when you see what just one or two or three people have done in Dallas, I mean, it’s like bedlam.”
    Steve Malzberg asks Trump is he stands by the comment that there is something wrong with Obama’s mental health. Trump replies, “There’s something wrong and nobody knows what it is but there’s something wrong. There are so many bad decisions, can anybody be that incompetent? There’s something wrong, there’s something going on. Every decision this country has made is wrong. Everything’s wrong. Everything is going wrong for the United States.”
    He asks, “When was the last time you heard something good about the United States?” He points to the Chinese taking over our economic leadership position in the world, the obamacare website money pit, and allowing Ebola infected people into our population as evidence of the destructive nature of the decisions that emanate from the White House. Trump points to the absurdity that “We allow people that can be very, very sick and affect our entire population to be able to come into this country, there’s definitely something wrong.” He believes the current Ebola crisis will also prove to be very bad for the stock market.
    He notes, “When we have people in charge of our country like they are, where they make so many mistakes, on such simple mistakes on things of common sense, you know, so many different things. Obamacare is a disaster, which by the way will destroy our country.”
    Trump point out that “Obamacare doesn’t really kick in big league until ’16, that’s when you’re really going to see the effects and the effects are already tremendous.”
    He summarizes, saying, “So, when we have the kind of mistakes and the kind of leadership that we have, you would almost think it has to go down.”
    After being hammered by the media over his pursuit of a public endorsement of his fact-finding effort to determine just who Hussein Obama is, Trump needs to be cautious in the way he words things. Given that, it’s clear that he is questioning not only the actions of Obama but also the motivations behind his actions.
    As he says, nobody is this incompetent. Trump knows we aren’t getting the whole story. He also knows that Obama is not whom he claims to be. That certainly must have entered into his calculations and his declarations that something is either very wrong or Obama is psycho. Of course, the possibility exists that both are true.

Video at the page link:

Rick Wells is a conservative writer who recognizes that our nation, our Constitution and our traditions are under a full scale assault from multiple threats. Please “Like” him on Facebook, “Follow” him on Twitter or visit www.rickwells.us

http://gopthedailydose.com/2014/10/1...s-incompetent/#
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Donald Trump: Something Mentally Wrong with Obama

Back to Breitbart TV

on Breitbart TV 16 Oct 2014 1281 post a comment

Video at the page link:

Thursday on NewsMax TV's "The Steve Malzberg Show," real estate mogul Donald Trump called into question President Barack Obama mental health for refusing enact a travel ban on commercial flights from West African nations suffering with the Ebola outbreak.

When Malzberg asked if Trump, who had tweeted that the president was "psycho" for not stopping the flights, stands by questioning Obama's mental health, Trump doubled down saying, "There is something wrong, and nobody knows what it is, but there is something wrong. There are so many bad decision. Can anybody be that incompetent? There is something wrong."
    "There is definably something wrong." he added.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump Follow I am starting to think that there is something seriously wrong with President Obama's mental health. Why won't he stop the flights. Psycho!
    4:23 AM - 16 Oct 2014 Manhattan, NY, United States

Follow Pam Key on Twitter @pamkeyNEN

http://www.breitbart.com/breitbart-t...ng-with-obama/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Donald Trump Stands Behind Tweet Calling Obama 'Psycho'

Thursday, 16 Oct 2014 04:45 PM

Several videos at the page link:

Donald Trump sent out an alarming tweet on Thursday questioning President Barack Obama's mental health due to his refusal to ban flights to and from Ebola-stricken West Africa — and the billionaire developer tells Newsmax TV he's standing by that assessment.

"There's something wrong and nobody knows what it is but there's something wrong," Trump said Thursday on "The Steve Malzberg Show."

Story continues below video.

video at the page link:

Note: Watch Newsmax TV now on DIRECTV Ch. 349 and DISH Ch. 223

"There's so many bad decisions. Can anybody be that incompetent? There's something wrong, there's something going on."

Trump took to Twitter to express his alarm over the United States continuing to allow international flights to and from West Africa, the so-called "ground zero" of the Ebola crisis. One Ebola victim has died and two nurses have been infected in Dallas.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump Follow I am starting to think that there is something seriously wrong with President Obama's mental health. Why won't he stop the flights. Psycho!
    4:23 AM - 16 Oct 2014 Manhattan, NY, United States

Trump told Steve Malzberg that as a dealmaker who has made billions of dollars, he has a great understanding of what makes people tick.

"I always understand the other side. If you take a look at the whole thing about stopping the flights, I don't understand that. I mean I don't understand," Trump said.

"How could you not, not stop the flights? Even in Africa they're not allowing the people from West Africa to come in.... How can you allow people [in] that could be very, very sick, especially when you see what just one or two or three people have done in Dallas? I mean, it's like bedlam."

Trump said Obama's entire presidency has been rife with mistakes.

"Every decision this country has made is wrong. Everything's wrong. Everything is going wrong for the United States. When was the last time you heard something good about the United States? You don't hear it. China just took over as the great economic power … this was unthinkable," he said.

"But when you think of what's going on with Ebola, where we allow people that can be very, very sick and affect our entire population to be able to come into this country, there's definitely something wrong."

"He's either incompetent, he's very stubborn, or there's something wrong."

Story continues below video.

video at the page link:

Trump also criticized CDC Chief Dr. Thomas Freidan, whom he believes is taking orders directly from the president.

"He sounds like the most confused, disoriented man I think I've ever heard speak. He is just crazy.... He must be told by Obama that we're going to keep these paths open to the United States," Trump said.
    "We have hundreds of people coming in a day from West Africa that could very well have Ebola and we just let them come in and he's trying to make an excuse like that's safer than keeping them out.

"It is the craziest thing I've ever heard and everybody agrees.... It almost sounds to me like he's being told that this is the way it's going to be and he's trying to make this excuse. It is just ridiculous."

Nearly every African nation — along with Colombia and the Caribbean island nation of St. Lucia — has instituted travel bans on West African countries with significant Ebola outbreaks, and there is mounting pressure on the U.S. and the West to do the same.

Trump said he is surprised that airline employees don't just flatly refuse to work on flights leaving or headed to West Africa.

"Where are the airline flight attendants or the pilots? Why are they agreeing to take these people? This is such a problem. You see what happened in Dallas.... It's total bedlam," he said.

"The whole thing is crazy and it all started with somebody that came in from West Africa. They should absolutely stop the flights."

Related Stories:

© 2014 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/don.../16/id/601194/

I think it was Bernie Goldberg last night on Oreilly that said Obama has a reason for not stopping flights from W African countries and that was just one more thing we would find out 'after the election'. Like he's holding up the findings of the (deserter) Bergdahl swap for 5 terrorists; the report is ready but won't be released until after the midterms.

RedState

Don't all zombie/infection movies begin with some guy in a white lab coat telling us "everything is under control"?

Obama Appoints Ebola Czar...And We Are so Screwed
    President Obama has asked Ron Klain, who served as chief of staff to both Vice President Biden and former vice president Gore, as his Ebola...
    redstate.com

Obama Appoints Ebola Czar...And We Are so Screwed

By: streiff (Diary) | October 17th, 2014 at 11:15 AM | 75

Via the Washington Post
    President Obama has asked Ron Klain, who served as chief of staff to both Vice President Biden and former vice president Gore, as his Ebola response coordinator, according to a White House official.
    Biden. Gore. And Klain was the guy who gave the green light to pissing away billions of federal dollars on Solyndra.
    We are all dead.

http://www.redstate.com/2014/10/17/o...paign=rsupdate

White House Ebola Czar Was ‘Key Player’ In Solyndra Scandal

2:50 PM 10/17/2014
    Alex Griswold
    Media Reporter

Ron Klain, the newly appointed White House Ebola response coordinator, was one of the senior White House officials who advised that President Obama should visit solar power company Solyndra in 2011, despite an auditor raising red flags about the company’s finances. (RELATED: Obama Appoints Anti-Ebola Czar, Then Hits Campaign Trail)
    According to The Washington Post, Klain was one of the “key players” in the scandal while he worked for Vice President Joe Biden: “Ron Klain, then Biden’s chief of staff, dismissed auditor’s concerns about Solyndra’s solvency, reasoning that all innovative companies come with risk.”
    Another Solyndra email, reported by Fox News, indicated that Biden’s office were all fans of Solyndra, and that the staff “about had an orgasm” at the prospect of an Energy Department loan.
    Klain, a Democratic operative who also served as chief of staff to Vice President Al Gore, had a hand in pushing for President Obama’s visit to a Solyndra factory in California during the 2010 midterms. ”Sounds like there are some risk factors here — but that’s true of any innovative company that POTUS would visit,” Klain wrote in an email the day before. “It looks like it is OK to me, but if you feel otherwise, let me know.”
    In another email to Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett, he again stood up for Solyndra. “The reality is that if POTUS visited 10 such places over the next 10 months, probably a few will be belly-up by election day 2012.”
    According to CNN’s Jake Tapper, Klain will report to National Security Advisor Susan Rice and homeland security adviser Lisa Monaco.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/10/17/wh...yndra-scandal/

Donald Trump To Obama On Ebola: You’re A Psycho!

Monday, October 20, 2014 17:10
    (Before It's News)

Freedom Outpost
    Tim Brown

Donald Trump, who probably should just stay out of politics, at least got this part right. In questioning why Barack Hussein Ebola (Obama) isn’t banning flights into the US from Ebola-ridden countries called the criminal-in-chief a “psycho.”
    Trump, who is no fan of Hussein Obama and called him out about his birth certificate, lashed out at him on Thursday.
    Following the revelation that two Dallas health care workers had been confirmed to be infected with the Ebola virus, Trump tweeted out:
    “I am starting to think that there is something seriously wrong with President Obama’s mental health,” Trump wrote. “Why won’t he stop the flights. Psycho!”
    One of the nurses flew to Cleveland from Texas, possibly infecting 132 fellow passengers rather than quarantining herself. The other nurse showed Ebola symptoms aboard a Carnival Cruise that had nearly 5,000 passengers! On top of that, one of the nurse’s boyfriend has also been quarantined as he is suspected of having Ebola.
    These nurses cared for Ebola Patient Zero Thomas Duncan, who died in Dallas, Texas as a result of the disease after traveling to the US.
    In fact, a more shocking claim came from the nurses behind the scenes at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital, who said, “There was no protocol” to follow concerning the care of Mr. Duncan.

Read More Here

Reposted with permission

http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2014/...o-2467690.html

Is The Man In the White House Mentally Ill?

Dave Daubenmire 9 hours ago
    11 Comments

I am not asking this with my tongue in my cheek. I am as serious as a judge. As I sit here and write, I am listening to Mr. Obama's press conference. Something is very wrong with this guy. He is either mentally ill or demon possessed. Either choice is a possibility. But something is definitely wrong with him. He seems somehow inhuman.

I've lived my entire life in a world of athletic competition. I understand the human emotion that is associated with winning and losing. I grew up with the opening theme of ABC's Wide World of Sports continuously playing in my head. (If I close my eyes I can hear the voice of Jim McKay bouncing around the corners of my brain.)
    "Spanning the globe to bring you the constant variety of sports... the thrill of victory... and the agony of defeat... the human drama of athletic competition... This is "ABC's Wide World of Sports!"

The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat brings with it emotions. That is why we watch sports. We love the human drama of athletic competition. That's why we have press conferences after games. We love to hear the emotional reaction to winning and losing.
    President Obama is a hollow man. He has no feelings. He feels no emotions. The human drama of competition seems to have no outward effect on him.
    Can I be blunt? He got his butt kicked. Every talking head on the tube is pointing the finger at his unpopularity. "The bloom is off of the rose. It is a direct repudiation of his policies. The era of Obama is over." It is as if everyone knows it but him.
    Politics is nothing more than a beauty contest, and Obama has been voted off of the island. But he acts as if he still owns the island. There seems to be no agony in his defeat. It is not normal. His emotions do not line up with reality. He is either sick, or he is possessed. I'm not laughing. I am serious.
    His party rejected him. The American people rejected him. His fawning media has turned their affections in a different direction, yet he shows no emotion. I watch him on the TV. I watch him in his press conference. I watch his eyes as he responds to the media's questions. I believe he is a sick, dangerous man.
    I Googled the word 'sociopath.' "A person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience."

Bingo. That's him. That's the guy living the life of President of the United States.
    I went a bit further and Googled "Characteristics of a Sociopath." Read it for yourself. Permit me to summarize. You recognize his mental illness by these traits.
    -An oversized ego.
    -Lying and showing manipulative behavior.
    -Incapable of showing empathy.
    -Lack of shame or remorse.
    -Staying eerily calm in dangerous situations.
    -Behaving irresponsibly or with extreme impulsivity.
    -Having few close friends.
    -Being charming ---but only superficially.

-Living by the pleasure principle.
    -Showing disregard for societal norms.
    -Having intense eyes.
    The man is either sick or non-human. He does not react like a normal human being.
    Consider this from the article:
    "Sociopaths can be very charismatic and friendly -- because they know it will help them get what they want. "They are expert con artists and always have a secret agenda," Rosenberg said. "People are so amazed when they find that someone is a sociopath because they're so amazingly effective at blending in. They're masters of disguise. Their main tool to keep them from being discovered is a creation of an outer personality."

As M.E. Thomas described in a post for Psychology Today: "You would like me if you met me. I have the kind of smile that is common among television show characters and rare in real life, perfect in its sparkly teeth dimensions and ability to express pleasant invitation."
    Reading that gives me the willies...how about you?
    No emotions. Cold. Calculating. He doesn't even know that he lost. He is unaware that he has been rejected. He acts as if it is business as usual while the entire Democratic Party is wishing for a moving van out in front of the White House.
    In my coaching career, I lost a lot of games. I know how it feels. I know how it makes you react. He has destroyed his party. His friends are running for cover, but he acts as if he has just won.
    Sociopaths are dangerous. Some famous sociopaths in recent history include Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, and John Wayne Gazy.
    You laugh at me. You ridicule what I say because I compare him to serial killers. Go ahead. Laugh. He displays all of the characteristics of the above mentioned goons. They were charismatic and likeable.
    What kind of man plays golf after a young man's head is chopped off? What kind of man disappears for hours while some of his "employees" are being killed overseas? What kind of man permits a deadly disease to be freely introduced into a society? What kind of man acts as if he won when the whole world watched him lose? What kind of man believes his own lies?
    President Obama is either sick or demon possessed. Red flags are everywhere we look.
    Will his own party stop him? Will anyone stop him? President Obama is a sick, dangerous man.
    I just thought someone needed to point that out.
    Learn more about your Constitution with Coach Dave and the Institute on the Constitution and receive your free gift.

Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, Tea Party Community & Twitter.

You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/11/ma...-mentally-ill/