Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Donald Trump Feuds with CNN Reporter

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Donald Trump Feuds with CNN Reporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_b2JAHCuVo

Hey, I hadn't had a chance to look into this, but CNN's reporter did lie. That ballroom seats 1500. If you go to AP Photo taken from the back of the room, a strange shot because it distorts the photo making the seats close to the camera look really big and as you move toward the front the seats diminish into such small scenes you can't count them. But it's very easy to count the empty rows. There are 7 empty rows at the back of the room, so far away from the front that you can't even recognize Trump at the podium. It looks like the seats are 30 seats across, which means there's 50 rows with 30 seats to a row, that's the 1500 seat capacity.

So 7 empty rows of 30 equals 210 empty seats in a room of 1500. Trump is right, a lot of people did move to the front area around the podium because you can't see him from way back there. And I guess they continued to stand there. We can't tell that from the photo or film.

And there's a number of people who have moved chairs in to sit along side the walls instead of in the rows to try to get closer. You can see those in the AP Photo.

So, there's at least 1,400 people counting the people standing in front out of 1,500 capacity. So, the reporter did lie, the AP photographer did distort, Trump is right, the media is just rotten. Because 1,400 people out of 1,500 seating capacity is not empty, not half empty, and not one-third empty. That's 95% full.

No wonder he was upset and made a big deal about that. Why would the media do that? Because it was the African American Chamber of Commerce sponsored event and they wanted to try to discredit them?

I can't think of any other reason.

Shameful.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wow, CNN trying to make a big deal about 1 Trump event with some empty seats instead of his usual packed house just shows the media once again doing anything and everything they can to attack Trump!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Wow, CNN trying to make a big deal about 1 Trump event with some empty seats instead of his usual packed house just shows the media once again doing anything and everything they can to attack Trump!

W
    Yeah, it's just unbelievable! I wonder why they hate him so much? He makes them tons of money being on their shows and doing interviews with them. Jealousy? Are they such small-minded people with such low character they actually envy his life and success and don't want him to add the achievement of President? He doesn't need the a job or a nicer house to live in.

Trump isn't running for President to improve his life, he's running for President to improve ours.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

THEY ARE AFRAID OF TRUMP . WHY HE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK . & HE WANT TO CLEAN OUT THE WH . HE KNOW JUST WHAT HE IS DOING & YES HE ALSO SEE WHAT GOING ON .
    TO ME HE IS WHAT WE ALL WANT FOR OUR NEXT PRESIDENT HE DON'T LIE LOOK AT WHAT CNN & FOX NEW'S ALL THEY IS LIE BOY SAVAGE WAS RIGHT BOY HE GOOD I STILL OUT OF A JOB .. TRUMP MY FRIEND & FAMILY ARE ALL WITH YOU . DON'T BACK DOWN STAND YOUR GROUND .
    GOOD LUCK HELP OUR COUNTRY . GOD BLESS YOU

It is natural, especially in business and politics, while rising someone will be attempting to explode or deflate your balloon. It works with Donald because he chooses to spend time negatively countering. Someone needs o show him how to "rise above the din." He seems to be lost when "punched."

Not all criticisms need responding to, possibly just a disclaimer