Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Donald Trump trashes two-faced Bill Cosby

Donald Trump trashes two-faced Bill Cosby

April 11th, 2011 3:32 pm ET
    Scott Paulson

Last week, after a taped segment of Donald Trump talking to interviewer Meredith Viera about President Barack Obama's birth certificate on the 'Today' show, comedian Bill Cosby came on the show live and started negatively talking about Trump's 'birther' comments that had aired just before Cosby's appearance.

Cosby went as far as to say of Trump:

You run - or shut up!

Trump says that Cosby is no less than two-faced because he has never been anything but extremely cordial to his face, and claiming that Cosby even offered to purchase him a suit once.

Trump said of Cosby:

While I have never been a fan of Cosby’s, I had always assumed he liked or respected me because every time I met him — the last time at the David Letterman show where I preceded him as a guest — he was always so nice, saying 'let’s get together' —— asking me out to dinner, and being polite to the point of offering to buy me a suit because he has a 'great tailor.

Trump continued to say:

In any event, as I watched the show, the subject of Donald Trump came up. I was surprised to hear him blabber, somewhat incoherently 'you run or shut up. - I cannot run until this season of 'Celebrity Apprentice' ends.

I wish he would be more honest, and if he doesn’t want me to run because he’s obviously an Obama fan, he should state the reasons and not come into my 'green room' in front of numerous witnesses and treat me like his best friend, only to denigrate me when I’m not around. Sadly, he got more attention talking about me than he did on the merits of his own appearance. Maybe he is not as dumb as I thought.

There has been no public comment from Bill Cosby yet.

http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in ... bill-cosby

Ah gotta love trump , he creates a foux pax media storm about the birthed issues and when he gets slamed on it plays it up. Gotta love American poltics these days.

I really get a kick out of these tv personalities who think everyone is conspiracy theorists if they want to see Obama's birth certificate. Just once I would like to see some of these news anchors have the guts to ask these jerks if they have seen it themselves. And I don't mean the phony one that's on the internet, you know, the one that has neither a hospital or attending physician on it and is typed in a font that wasn't even used in the 60's.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Ah gotta love trump
    Yes I do love him for having the guts to go where no one else will. That has-been Bill Cosby can put a puddin pop where the sun dont shine.

I tend to think it's actually the people questioning it who are the loopy ones. Honestly people think there's a conspiracy that goes back as far as the presidents birth ? Before people had computers or the interent ? Anoher question , if the president isn't a citizen why didn't this issue surface when he ran for the senate ? And the biggest kicker of all the ding dong is anyone home winner take all obvious award that everyone seems to forget , HELLO the presidents mother was an American duh what are the rational chances that he would be an america With an America Mother.

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    I tend to think it's actually the people questioning it who are the loopy ones. Honestly people think there's a conspiracy that goes back as far as the presidents birth ? Before people had computers or the interent ? Anoher question , if the president isn't a citizen why didn't this issue surface when he ran for the senate ? And the biggest kicker of all the ding dong is anyone home winner take all obvious award that everyone seems to forget , HELLO the presidents mother was an American duh what are the rational chances that he would be an america With an America Mother.
    I will caution you because there are many of our members on here who have doubts about Obama's citizenship. If you want to update yourself, there is a very long thread in Other Topics that will help you. In answer to one of your questions, I don't know what the Illinois people asked about him before he was elected Senator, but Obama was questioned about his birth certificate before he was elected President, but the liberal left media failed to do their job in getting the answers the American people deserved. Obama has gone out of his way to keep his life a secret. That tends to make people think he has something to hide. The media wanted him to win so bad, they literally overlooked everything about the man. Had he been a Republican, they would've dug up every little detail.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I dont think people believe there is a conspiracy going back to obamas birth. Your loopy for even saying that. That sounds like the plot for a bad movie or something. Why is obama paying lawyers to keep from showing it? As for his American mother giving birth, why couldn"t she travel to Kenya and drop little obama hussain on kenyen soil. Mexican women come here and do it every day.

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    I dont think people believe there is a conspiracy going back to obamas birth. Your loopy for even saying that. That sounds like the plot for a bad movie or something. Why is obama paying lawyers to keep from showing it? As for his American mother giving birth, why couldn"t she travel to Kenya and drop little obama hussain on kenyen soil. Mexican women come here and do it every day.
    Let's play pragmatist , let's say that we were women and the year was , 1960 ? I'm not sure if Obama is our first child or not but let's just say he is. As an American mother are we more likely to give birth to our baby here in the states where we have first world hospitals ? Or are we likely to give birth in Kenya a third world country. If I were a woman id be having my baby here.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I will caution you because there are many of our members on here who have doubts about Obama's citizenship. If you want to update yourself, there is a very long thread in Other Topics that will help you. In answer to one of your questions, I don't know what the Illinois people asked about him before he was elected Senator, but Obama was questioned about his birth certificate before he was elected President, but the liberal left media failed to do their job in getting the answers the American people deserved. Obama has gone out of his way to keep his life a secret. That tends to make people think he has something to hide. The media wanted him to win so bad, they literally overlooked everything about the man. Had he been a Republican, they would've dug up every little detail.
    I'm not overly concerned if I hurt peoples feelings. When I sense weakness in thinking my first instinct is to attack, comes natural to me.

EDIT : I guess that makes me sound like a really mean
    Person , I think what I'm trying to say is that while I like and respect many of you , my first loyality is to reason before assocation. I wil vigiourasly defend ideas that I feel to be correct.

Obama has spent over 2 million dollars fighting to keep all of his records secret. Why spend all that money if you have nothing to hide? The media went after McCain for being born in Panama and forced him to give up all his documents to prove he is a natural born citizen. In regards to Obama, the media has made a point of attacking anyone that questioned Obamas citizenship.

There is also the question of Obama attending school in Indonesia. At the time, the US was not allowing US Citizens to travel there so what passport did he use? Plus at the time Indonesia had a law that only Indonesian citizens were allowed to go to school, so how did Obama get enrolled into school there?

There are so many questions that Obama has failed to answer and the media has been very good at keeping them under wraps. That's why they focus so much on the birth certificate, so you don't ask questions they really don't want asked.

Want to know something really really sad? Google: Can Obama pass a secret clearance?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast