Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Donald Trump Will Allow Illegal Aliens To Stay In U.S.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    CONSERVATIVE MEDIA RALLIES TO WALKER AFTER TOUGH TALK ON LEGAL IMMIGRATION

Andy Manis/AP Photo

by WILLIAM BIGELOW26 Apr 2015607

The conservative movement’s leading media icons lined up to back Scott Walker after the media attempted to lynch him for talking tough on immigration.

After being attacked by outlets such as MSNBC, Mother Jones magazine and theHuffington Post, Walker stayed the course, telling the Quad City Times on Friday that American workers had to come first.

“A couple years ago, when the unemployment rate was at incredibly high levels and labor participation was low, why would we want to flood the market with more workers?” he said. “So that would be a time when you would have arguably less. As the unemployment rate goes down and labor participation rates go up, the two have to go hand in hand. Then it could be conceivably more than we have today. So it’s not a set number.”

The New York Times reported that Walker told Glenn Beck that he favored restricting legal immigration in tough economic times and that Friday, answering two young Republicans, Walker asserted, “In terms of how wide or how narrow the door’s open, our No. 1 priority is American workers and American wages. I don’t know how anyone can argue against that.’’

The conservative backlash came after Walker had been pilloried not only by the media but also some establishment Republicans such as Senators
    Sen. John McCain (R-AZ)
    , Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-UT)
    and Sen. Rob Portman (R-OH)

.Matt Drudge headlined the New York Times piece: “Walker Unflinching; ‘Our No. 1 priority to protect American workers and their wages’ …”

Sean Hannity blasted, “If these establishment folks, instead of attacking guys like Scott Walker—if they put half the effort into helping these desperate Americans as they do into helping the people who don’t respect American laws, don’t respect American sovereignty, maybe those people would be back in the labor force and back working again. Also, maybe we wouldn’t be $18 trillion in debt. Scott Walker is right. These Washington bureaucrats have failed in their duty which is to secure our borders and now it’s resulting in a situation where it’s making it harder for our American citizens to find work.”

After one guest on Glenn Beck’s show stated, “Scott Walker is getting beaten up over his interview with us. Not necessarily by conservatives,” Beck stated, “Yeah, I know that. It’s been like four days now. He was on with us Monday and he’s still being beaten up. I saw another story this morning. So for four days he has been beaten up in the press because he said, “I want to protect American jobs and American workers.”

Answering a caller, Mark Levin bluntly stated of Walker that he was unafraid to take a hard stand, asserting: “Let me tell you Maureen, one did make it a couple of days ago, Scott Walker. To his great credit. And guess who’s attacking him? The crazy fanatics who write editorials, nameless editorials at the Wall Street Journal. Are you sick and tired of the Wall Street Journal? Are you sick and tired of Wall Street? I am. I mean we spent a million dollars bailing those guys out and now this Wall Street Journal editorial page is their mouth piece. We know who they want. They want Jeb Bush. We know what they want. They wanted Romney. They wanted McCain. We know who they are. Do you happen to know, Maureen, 25 or 30 years ago, they literally took the position, I have it here, I’ve read it before, that there should be an amendment to the constitution with 5 words, Thou Shall Have Open Borders. Did you know that? … So now they’re attacking Scott Walker. These little creeps who have done nothing. He’s run a state. He’s fought the public sector unions. He’s grown the state economy. And these little jerks sitting there at the Wall Street Journal. ‘We don’t like that.’ Open borders. Yeah, open borders. Open borders, my you know what!”

Laura Ingraham wrote, “Right on cue. No sooner does Scott Walker reiterate a principled and populist stance on immigration — one which would prioritize the jobs and wages of everyday working Americans — than the mainstream media and Establishment pols emerge ready to attack. Leading the pack of Establishment attack dogs is none other than failed former presidential contender,

Sen. John McCain (R-AZ)

(which raises the question: should the GOP really be taking their lead on how to run a successful presidential campaign from Sen. John McCain (R-AZ)
    ?) McCain’s attack echoes that of the mainstream media which slammed Walker for adopting a so-called “protectionist” immigration policy. 

But what do all of the attacks against Walker’s immigration platform have in common? Not one of them mentions a single fact about the United States’ current immigration policy. After all, the cardinal rule of mainstream media reporting and Establishment messaging on immigration is to never mention current immigration numbers — under no circumstance, is a mainstream reporter to ever acknowledge that the United States currently admits one million legal permanent residents, 700,000 guest workers, 70,000 refugees, 500,000 student visas and 200,000 spouses of guest workers annually… Scott Walker’s pro-American immigration platform is an incredibly positive development in the 2016 race. It demonstrates that Walker is a leader who is listening to the American people and is prioritizing their needs above the big money special interests and corporatist elites. While other 2016 candidates like Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL)
    will talk about a need to “modernize” our immigration system (read: import lots of guest workers for open-border billionaires),Walker is the only 2016 candidate talking about creating a legal system of immigration that (finally) puts the needs of American citizens and legal immigrants already here first.”Michael Savage was brief, and well, savage: “A bunch of rotten villains, every last one of them. They’re all villainous. There’s no other word for it. The American political system is villainous. At this point, the only one I can back is Scott Walker, and I don’t know much about him. I will not back Rubio. He’s a non-entity and never should have run. He’s a clown.

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)
    is unelectable. He looks like a weasel and he sounds like a weasel. I don’t care how much you love him. So who’s left. Scott Walker. That’s all.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...l-immigration/

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

A flip-flopping politician is like a cheating spouse.

You already know what they are.

You just have to wait for the next time.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'll still throw my hat in for Trump and I don't see his words to mean exactly what the Media is trying to spin. To me he's trying to not cause such a fight on the issue.

1. He says he wants to build a huge wall along the border and essentially stop ALL future illegal immigration.
    2. He wants to end any trade agreements where Mexico gets a better shake then the US (same for China). This includes him favoring things like tariffs on imports from those countries.
    3. He wants to remove all benefits from illegal aliens so they can't abuse our system beyond jobs *if* they would qualify for whatever down the road.
    4. He wants to remove any illegal alien with a criminal history, no exceptions (yet we don't know if he counts things like DUI, or driving without a license conviction as criminal history).
    5. I believe I recall him saying he wanted to correct the 14th Amendment abuse so 1 parent must be a US Citizen or permanent resident to get citizenship for their children.
    6. He wants to end illegals being able to get away with protesting and lobbying our politicians.

Now AFTER all that he is saying he *may* consider a pathway to legal status for work purposes. This may sound bad on its front but how many illegal aliens do people think will be left after all the benefits are gone, all the criminals are gone, no more automatic citizenship. All that is left is legal work for those who are law abiding beyond their initial illegal entry and no new illegals coming in.

So how many illegals do we think would be left? I would be thinking the vast majority would either be deported or pack up and leave. Some are willing to work but families won't be staying together if no automatic citizenship, no welfare, those with criminal convictions in the family being deported, and even possibly no free education for their children until legal status is made. I would think 5% maybe left after a year or two.

Thing is while I can say myself I love the idea of a strict deportation policy for every single illegal alien, military on the border locked and loaded, along with an end to any potential benefit to illegal aliens. That spoken stance politically won't work. The same objectives could be handled with a *friendlier* sounding approach that sounds *humane*. Remember a lot of moderate dems and independents are buying into that some of these illegal aliens are fleeing violence and persecution back home and are good people. So with that need a stance that doesn't demonize those *good* people with speaking about getting rid of the *bad* people. Those with their warm and cuddly heart feelings can feel good supporting him while in truth when the fixes start getting put in place its seen that very very few are those *good* people.

We can't win the Presidential election with speaking from a very harsh tone no matter our intentions. We won't win without winning over especially the Independents and while speaking harsh can win the Rep nomination what matters is the Independents as Dems will vote for the Dem and Reps will vote for the Rep. Its the independents who hold the real power. Trump is no fool.

Trump tells TMZ that he’ll create a “system of merit” meaning that people here illegally should have “a road to legal status” if they work hard and make a contribution to the country. The presidential candidate explains that it’s unknown how many people live in he U.S. illegally, but he goes by different figures that predict there are somewhere between 11 and 30 million.

The seemingly hard-nosed businessman says it’s “unrealistic and inhumane to attempt to deport all of them,” TMZ reports.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012 View Post
    I'll still throw my hat in for Trump and I don't see his words to mean exactly what the Media is trying to spin. To me he's trying to not cause such a fight on the issue.

1. He says he wants to build a huge wall along the border and essentially stop ALL future illegal immigration.
    2. He wants to end any trade agreements where Mexico gets a better shake then the US (same for China). This includes him favoring things like tariffs on imports from those countries.
    3. He wants to remove all benefits from illegal aliens so they can't abuse our system beyond jobs *if* they would qualify for whatever down the road.
    4. He wants to remove any illegal alien with a criminal history, no exceptions (yet we don't know if he counts things like DUI, or driving without a license conviction as criminal history).
    5. I believe I recall him saying he wanted to correct the 14th Amendment abuse so 1 parent must be a US Citizen or permanent resident to get citizenship for their children.
    6. He wants to end illegals being able to get away with protesting and lobbying our politicians.

Now AFTER all that he is saying he *may* consider a pathway to legal status for work purposes. This may sound bad on its front but how many illegal aliens do people think will be left after all the benefits are gone, all the criminals are gone, no more automatic citizenship. All that is left is legal work for those who are law abiding beyond their initial illegal entry and no new illegals coming in.

So how many illegals do we think would be left? I would be thinking the vast majority would either be deported or pack up and leave. Some are willing to work but families won't be staying together if no automatic citizenship, no welfare, those with criminal convictions in the family being deported, and even possibly no free education for their children until legal status is made. I would think 5% maybe left after a year or two.

Thing is while I can say myself I love the idea of a strict deportation policy for every single illegal alien, military on the border locked and loaded, along with an end to any potential benefit to illegal aliens. That spoken stance politically won't work. The same objectives could be handled with a *friendlier* sounding approach that sounds *humane*. Remember a lot of moderate dems and independents are buying into that some of these illegal aliens are fleeing violence and persecution back home and are good people. So with that need a stance that doesn't demonize those *good* people with speaking about getting rid of the *bad* people. Those with their warm and cuddly heart feelings can feel good supporting him while in truth when the fixes start getting put in place its seen that very very few are those *good* people.

We can't win the Presidential election with speaking from a very harsh tone no matter our intentions. We won't win without winning over especially the Independents and while speaking harsh can win the Rep nomination what matters is the Independents as Dems will vote for the Dem and Reps will vote for the Rep. Its the independents who hold the real power. Trump is no fool.
    I think your thoughts on this are good. But I don't think we should let Trump get by with it. The legal position for him is what the law says which is deport. All benefits should be cut, but that requires changes to the law to strip them of benefits they're entitled to through the anchor babies, which requires Congress to act.

I think we can still keep him in mind because I love him on trade and I was really excited about a campaign with him in it, he's a firestorm, but this stance of letting them stay if they do something, doesn't solve the problem which is they're taking jobs away from Americans and deflating our workers wages and benefits. That is unacceptable and for that reason alone they all have to go, even the "good" people and those who "work hard". They work no harder than Americans, so there's no reason for them to be here working instead of filling all those jobs with Americans. Sure, Americans may want better wages and working conditions, that's why we once had the highest standard of living in the world. When that is undercut by illegal aliens and excess immigrants, then our country sinks because our citizens can't sustain themselves.

Someone has told Trump to say these things, because it is completely different than what he's said for 30 years. So it must be that new guy he hired. Now, Trump may also know that any system to stay would have to pass Congress and perhaps he's betting that won't happen. If that's a possibility, then I'm back following his wagon, not on it, but close behind following and watching ready to jump on when some of these statements are clarified during the campaign which i expect they will be, assuming they're clarified in a manner than I could accept. Like JohnDoe2 said, we don't have to decide until we're ready to cast a vote in the primary. I really hope he makes the top 10 and is in the debates.
    Last edited by Judy; 06-29-2015 at 04:45 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    Trump tells TMZ that he’ll create a “system of merit” meaning that people here illegally should have “a road to legal status” if they work hard and make a contribution to the country. The presidential candidate explains that it’s unknown how many people live in he U.S. illegally, but he goes by different figures that predict there are somewhere between 11 and 30 million.

The seemingly hard-nosed businessman says it’s “unrealistic and inhumane to attempt to deport all of them,” TMZ reports.
    I wish he hadn't used the word "inhumane". Our laws require deportation and there is absolutely nothing inhumane about our laws concerning the deportation of any illegal alien, I don't care what their situation is back home. We have citizens in our country living with everything these illegal aliens are whining about and no one in our government gives a hoot about them. So they all need to be moved on out, families intact.

As to unrealistic, it is under the present system, but that would be solved with Trey Gowdy's bill that authorizes states and local law enforcement to enforce US immigration law. We need that bill passed and we need it passed now.

Maybe Trump will see this and decide they all should go.

http://www.globalpost.com/article/65...o-donald-trump

Mexico to Donald Trump: You are one ‘ignorant,' 'prejudiced' hombre

Tycoon Donald Trump announced his campaign for 2016 Republican presidential nomination on Wednesday at Trump Tower in New York.

Brendan McDermidReuters

MEXICO CITY — While billionaire Donald Trump is an expert in the world of business, it looks like he has a steep learning curve when it comes to diplomacy.

By just declaring his intention to run for president on June 16, he managed to start a minor spat with Mexico.
    To rocking guitar music, the white-haired, red-faced tycoon slammed migrants and promised to build a wall — and have Mexico pay for it.

“They are not our friend, believe me … When Mexico sends its people, it is not sending its best,” Trump said.

“They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists.”

To politicians south of the Rio Grande, it was a red rag to a bull.

Mexican Foreign Secretary Jose Antonio Meade called Trump ignorant and prejudiced.

Trump has “a profound ignorance of the reality in Mexico and the migrant contribution to [US] society,” Meade said. Trump's comments “reflect prejudices … a politician that does not know reality does not have good prospects.”

Mexico’s undersecretary for North America, Sergio Alcocer, also chipped in, saying that Trump was deluding himself.

“The worst scenario for a politician is to fool themselves about reality, and the reality is that Mexicans contribute significantly to the society and economy of the United States,” Alcocer said.

More than 11 million Mexican citizens live in the US, along with millions more Americans with Mexican roots.
    Mexico is also the US's second top trading partner after Canada. In 2014, the US exported $240 billion worth of goods to Mexico and imported $294 billion from it, according to government data.

It’s not the first time Trump has bashed Mexico. Back in February, he was angry that Mexican director Alejandro Gonzalez Ińarritu won best picture for “Birdman.”

“It was a great night for Mexico. This guy kept getting up and up and up. What’s he doing? He’s walking away with all the gold? Was it that good? I don’t hear that,” Trump said on "Fox and Friends." (He didn’t say if he had actually watched the film).

But Trump’s latest comments have also caused some chuckles south of the border. The website El Deforma, the Mexican answer to The Onion, greeted them with this cartoon, titled “Jurassic Trump,” showing the billionaire with a whale’s body, trying to eat a little Mexican fish.
    Last edited by Judy; 06-28-2015 at 11:54 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    A flip-flopping politician is like a cheating spouse.

You already know what they are.

You just have to wait for the next time.
    You don't believe a person can change positions on an issue? Hmm, I would disagree with that statement, using myself as an example. Are you saying you've never changed you mind on an issue before, especially after learning more about it? Honestly, I have a lot of faith in Sen. Sessions and his ability to convert someone. Sessions makes a lot of sense and anyone in their right mind should listen. I believe Walker is in his right mind.

You never did answer my question. Of the candidates available, who do you support? I'm always game to find out who someone else may consider the best candidate.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012 View Post

I still say you're an amnesty supporter or your not. Besides that, I have absolutely no confidence in Trumps integrity. Remember, this is a man that has his own clothing line made in China. If he's so all-American, why didn't he insist on making the cloths under his name in the United States?

MW
    ReformUSA2012 wrote:

There is no spin to it, his words were actually quoted from an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    . . . Of the candidates available, who do you support? I'm always game to find out who someone else may consider the best candidate.
    Like I said:

"Way to early for me to make a serious choice.
    Maybe on election day, or the day before.
    They all seem to mess up quickly."

Pick someone this early, and when they say or do something really dumb (and they will),
    you look as dumb as them.
    Last edited by JohnDoe2; 06-29-2015 at 12:08 PM.
    NO AMNESTY

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast