Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Donald Trump Won’t Rule Out Cruz As VP, ‘Always Gotten Along Well’

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Judy, we really need you to ease up on MW and any other Cruz supporters here. Everyone understands you are passionate about issues and Trump. But to be honest, many of your comments are going way too overboard and too far into the realm of personal insults.

I've asked you privately to ease up and I've asked you in the open before.

Now, with maximum respect I'm telling you to put your gloves on and disengage entirely from addressing anyone else in this way if you cannot keep the personal or insulting language out of your posts directed at others.

Calling MW "deluded" and this other language about sucking it up buttercup is a clear violation of ALIPAC rule #2 that you yourself helped put into place here 10 years ago!

2. Conflicts: No personal attacks, threatening language, or personal information on the board. Calling other users names or attacking others will not be tolerated. Don't call other users names or apply labels to them that you can't substantiate (See Bayourod). Any information about private citizens or your personal info should not be placed on the open forum.
    I'm calling a meeting of our volunteer moderators on this matter. Consider this a solid final warning and be advised that further violations of ALIPAC rules will not be tolerated.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William, it's no problem. I'll just stop posting altogether. You call me out but never do likewise to MW. You let him talk down to me, call me names, insult me, demean me and never say a word. You let him post anything he wants but ask me to not post my stuff. I don't know what's going on here, but it's no problem, I'll just read and let you all figure your situation out.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ive got an idea. Why dont we all agree that Judy and MW can post whatever comments and articles you like, but from this point forward to not address each other?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Ive got an idea. Why dont we all agree that Judy and MW can post whatever comments and articles you like, but from this point forward to not address each other?

W
    Yes, that would be excellent. In fact, weeks ago, I asked MW not to address me any more, but he openly refused my request.

By the way, the "suck it, Buttercup" as was the "sweetie pie" as was the "slobbering" which I had in quotes, they were in quotes because those are things that MW said to me. Why is it that you see these when I throw them back at him, but you didn't see them when he first threw them at me?

Just to set the record straight of who is actually violating our rules and policies.
    Last edited by Judy; 02-06-2016 at 03:01 AM.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post

W
    I don't really think that is fair, William. A lot of the constant bashing she does on Cruz is not always the whole truth and deserves to be responded too. Giving her a free hand is not the way to go in my opinion. If you haven't noticed, most of the time the disagreements start when she begins bashing Cruz to build up Trump. Those attacks shouldn't go unanswered. Haven't you noticed how the large majority of her post always turn into a bash on Cruz. Look, I support both candidates and would be happy to have either one as our president. You very seldom see me bashing Trump unless it's in response to one of her ridiculous attacks on Cruz.

How about she stop bashing Cruz and I'll do the same thing for Trump?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    William, it's no problem. I'll just stop posting altogether. You call me out but never do likewise to MW. You let him talk down to me, call me names, insult me, demean me and never say a word. You let him post anything he wants but ask me to not post my stuff. I don't know what's going on here, but it's no problem, I'll just read and let you all figure your situation out.
    Judy, I want to hear what you have to say, just as I want to hear what everyone says. I need to hear from all sides as I try to make up my mind. I don't want to have to choose sides with my fellow ALIPACers. I would rather concentrate on picking everyones brains for facts so that I can make the right decision.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry View Post
    Judy, I want to hear what you have to say, just as I want to hear what everyone says. I need to hear from all sides as I try to make up my mind. I don't want to have to choose sides with my fellow ALIPACers. I would rather concentrate on picking everyones brains for facts so that I can make the right decision.
    Thank you, MontereySherry. Absolutely, we all want to make the right decision, it's such an important one, probably the most important Presidential election in our lifetimes.

MW
    Judy wrote:

By the way, the "suck it, Buttercup" as was the "sweetie pie" as was the "slobbering" which I had in quotes, they were in quotes because those are things that MW said to me. Why is it that you see these when I throw them back at him, but you didn't see them when he first threw them at me?

Just to set the record straight of who is actually violating our rules and policies.
    It's all about context, Judy. Are you going to pretend I wasn't provoked? Look, I'm not going to get into an argument over this on an open forum. I welcome the moderators to sort through the post and decide who is the aggressor. The "suck it up Buttercup" was used because you were throwing all kinds of accusations at Cruz because he won. The "Sweetie-Pie" was used as a response when you threw the "Butter Cup" comment back at me (Sweetie-Pie was used in humor). As for the "slobbering" comment. I'm not sure but I think I said something like everyone isn't going to "slobber" all over Trump or something like that. Those are very mild compared to some of the things you've launched at me. Yes, I'm human and I can be provoked. Just saying ....

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just can't believe that in the middle of this very critical time, with the final illegal immigration siege of America being well underway, that two of our most seasoned activists and long time participants here are at each others throats over Trump and Cruz.

Such hostility is opening the window for Rubio to come sliding right in.

How is it that both of you have been able to participate here for 10 years each, but now you want to blow up on our boards and draw blood on each other?

And instead of sticking to the rules the solution is to drop participation?

How about instead of throwing fits and insulting each other and breaking the rules and causing major distractions and havoc at a critical time you two touch gloves and just back off, ease up, and get fully within the rules????

You do both realize that the vast majority of both Cruz and Trump supporters are our strongest audience for our cause in the nation right?

You do realize that this kind of fighting is happening everywhere and that while there is a major rumble going on down the middle of the anti-amnesty segment of the GOP there is no longer any major rifts among the establishment side...

Please show some leadership here folks. Show other people how we debate such contentious matters within the community rules designed to keep ALIPAC.us open to all that would share our mutual cause of saving every life and job we can.

Just knock of the below the belt blows and put your daggers up because this is not the place where people with a shared cause need to be drawing blood online or typing to each other with so much disrespect.

You are both fighters but this is the training yard inside the fort, not the battlefield. Save your pointed arrows for the enemy, not each other.

W

I've got an idea. Maybe we need a closed Caucus Forum. A place where members can thrash out their opinions with the understanding that the passion is toned down on public forums. We all know that once the National Election Campaign begins that we will be attacked by trolls. It is important that we are able to stand together and have each others back.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast