Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Don't all Americans count anymore ? I'm just sick

I've seen on the news every day now how Obama and
    Clinton are both going after the latino vote ,

In fact that is the only vote they seem to be going after

Am I missing something or has this country become mexico?

No your not missing anything

I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am hoping that this sinks their ship. Legal Hispanics in this country do not like the illegal ones. I think they are counting on the illegals and heads of corporations voting. Afterall the corporations are full of some pretty powerful people.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Dé la bienvenida a México a mi amigo.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Dé la bienvenida a México a mi amigo.

Great, now I have to press one for English here too
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When they pander, they lose votes from all groups.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't remember Mexico being such a huge part of our lives before Bush became president! Now the whole government wants to turn our country into Mexico! We should all be happy to see our country resemble a third world pit, thanks to these greedy sellout elitists!

Racist Hispanics are an EMBARRASSMENT to DECENT Americans of Hispanic ancestry, Mr. Joe Loya told me. I told him that at times my Brazilian friend and I were ASHAMED that we knew Spanish because of the UNCOMELY remarks we sometimes overhear from gossipy Hispanic racists. While this does upset ME, it rankles my Brazilian friend FAR MORE! Mr. Loya responded please DON'T be ashamed of knowing Spanish. In fact, you and your Brazilian friend are to be COMMENDED for MASTERING the foreign languages you now know! I think it's GREAT that you know Spanish and Portuguese as well as English and that your friend knows those plus French and German. The problem is NOT good people like you, it's the rude Hispanic racists. Decent Hispanic Americans AGREE with non-Hispanic Americans that ENGLISH is THE language of OUR country, and find the Hispanic racists JUST as REPULSIVE as YOU good people do! Thank you Mr. Loya, for AGAIN, YOU just made ME PROUDER than EVER to BE an AMERICAN!

You are not missing anything. I told Bill Tucker, when he interviewed me that I felt like I was a second class American citizen and the facts have proven me right. When our politicians cater to people that legally aren't supposed to vote it shows you how rotten our system has become. If Andrew Jackson were alive today he would say I told you so.

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    I am hoping that this sinks their ship. Legal Hispanics in this country do not like the illegal ones. I think they are counting on the illegals and heads of corporations voting. Afterall the corporations are full of some pretty powerful people.
    I wish that were true but many of them have family members and friends that are illegal aliens, waiting around for the next big amnesty.

Also, let's not forget Guiterrez, Martinez, Villagaroisa and hundereds of other hispanics in government who have been pulling all the race based strings and punches they can on behalf of amnesty for illegal alien latinos (especially those of Mexican descent).

Cubans are a different story since they have the wet foot/dryfoot policy on their side.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast