Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My husband is from Miami and he says that Cuban's do not like illegal's.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    I don't remember Mexico being such a huge part of our lives before Bush became president! Now the whole government wants to turn our country into Mexico! We should all be happy to see our country resemble a third world pit, thanks to these greedy sellout elitists!
    Remember. Boooooshy was the first to do a Spanish speach in the 2000 election. He speaks Spanish like a Mexican.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Don't all Americans count anymore ? I'm just sick

usanevada,

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I've seen on the news every day now how Obama and
    Clinton are both going after the latino vote ,

In fact that is the only vote they seem to be going after

Am I missing something or has this country become mexico?
    I can identify with those sentiments!

To quote the recent remarks of an English blogger:

Tom Paine the English radical, Tom Paine the American revolutionary, Tome Paine the member of the French National Convention might, I suppose, have admired such apparently humanistic objectives. But they mean nothing whatsoever to the true peoples of Britain. They would garner scarcely a vote at election time. They quite wonderfully depict the detachment into domestic policy blandness and irrelevance, and the shift to action abroad, that doubtless must afflict a destroyer of nationhood. This Leviathan’s public allegiance will be to peoples far away who have absolutely no allegiance to it. If that sounds laughable, even crazy, it’s because that’s what a politics of spreading the Western social democratic and economic model is.

The only question is whether we the people can survive long enough to strike the blow that brings Leviathan down. Pray that we can, and that for our children’s sake it is a political one
    What's happening to us is happening all over the Western world, so we're hardly alone in this matter.

The illegals are poor, ignorant, and easily manipulated. That is a politicians wet dream for staying in power.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    I don't remember Mexico being such a huge part of our lives before Bush became president! Now the whole government wants to turn our country into Mexico! We should all be happy to see our country resemble a third world pit, thanks to these greedy sellout elitists!
    You're right, Molly...Mexico was not meddling before Bush because it was official policy in Mexico NOT to interfere in US policy. Fox was elected just around the same time as Bush...and that's when the trouble started!! Fox was a renegade and so was Bush! Bush rolled out the welcome mat and Fox started shoving the Mestizos out of Mexico. We have had at least 1M a year since Bush took office.

I will look up some articles that back up the fact that everything changed when Fox was elected. Calderon is now following in the footsteps of Fox...it can only be disastrous unless we get a white knight! (No pun intended)!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    AmericanMe, refresh me, Mestizos are the lower classed people, the more "native" ones? How does their society break down, racially, and also by class?

My daughters ex-boyfriend's family was from Mexico, he told her once something about this, and could not remember what he said, all she does remember was he called a certain "kind" of people from Mexico a certain name, and said they were not "desirable" and could not be trusted.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TrueTexan
    The illegals are poor, ignorant, and easily manipulated. That is a politicians wet dream for staying in power.
    And that's exactly what they're trying to change the population of the US into by allowing them to invade unchecked. They (the elites) are doing the best they can to change the population of the US into one that is, "poor, ignorant, and easily manipulated," just as you say. They're trying to get the US population to more resemble that of mexico so the populace will be less resistant to the NAU.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    AmericanMe, refresh me, Mestizos are the lower classed people, the more "native" ones? How does their society break down, racially, and also by class?

My daughters ex-boyfriend's family was from Mexico, he told her once something about this, and could not remember what he said, all she does remember was he called a certain "kind" of people from Mexico a certain name, and said they were not "desirable" and could not be trusted.
    AmericanElizabeth...It's all still confusing to me, too. Mestizos are a 'mixed breed' and I have always heard that they are the lower class, but this might help you out...from Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mestizo#the_United_States

Bill Clinton ingnored the problem just as much as Bush has. I think if you look at the numbers you will see less were deported during the Clinton years. Bill Clinton signed NAFTA and implimented SPANISH law and this did not go through Congress. Clinton years also gave us "The Motor/Vote" law. When you get your drivers license you are entilled to register to vote. Look at the states that offer illegal aliens drivers licenses. Move from state to state and register where ever they are. States are just know requiring standard legal forms that are acceptable.

Most people did not realize what was going on until the May 1st "A day without immigrants." U.S. Citizens were dismayed by their demands , flying their flags (95% Mexican and remember the media played up there support for this. It had national coverage and this did not help their cause.

If you read the Real ID Act of 1995 you will see that the goverment was well aware of the problems and thought we had about 6 million at that time.

Clinton and Obama won't get a lot of Hispanic/Latino votes because they don't realize that many legal U.S born Hispanics and legal immigrants are sick and tired of illegal immigration. They are many black people who are against Obama and they are probably other miniorites who are against him as well.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast