Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dont Burn My Flag

www.baldeagle.com/html/burn_flag.html

F You this is still mexico, says popular LED illuminated sign appearing in a car window on California highways.

The sign referes to the fact that much of American southwest belongs to mexico, until the USA siezed it in 1846. Well, and it was bopught for 15 million dollars. And the indians owned it first, they where murdered by the mexicans for this land. The real history of America. Didnt bush say that it belongs to mexico, wow, our president is nothing more than a filthy liar.

Now some mexicans want this land back, as a comanche indiand I do have a problem with that. Me Terri, I am a cherokee, apache, American indian with german. I have a big problem with it, and them being here illegally, collecting the American taxpayers money.

Comanches pushed the spaniards out of Texas and eastern New Mexico, over 200 years ago. Neither spaniards nor mexicans ever managed to return.

Comanches used to ride across the rio grande every fall to attack the mexican villages, carrying captives and the livestock.

Comanches are some bad ass indians like the Apaches.

Upwards of ten thousand heads of horses and mules have already been carried off. Everywhere people have been killed or captured.

The truth is mexicans were helpless against the Comanches. So where did the mexicans get the idea that they own this land and it was stolden.
    When the land belonged to the indians, so where did they get the idea, that this land belongs to them and it was stolden?

One of the argumants is that American southwest is AZTLAN, the original aztec homeland. they say that some distant ancestors of the aztecs wandered through here in prehistoric times.

Well, even if that is true, what does it really prove?

According to the CIA world fact book, 30 percent of mexicans are indians, 60 percent mestizo part indian part spanish, 9 percent white, 1 percent other.

Of that 90 percent who are fully or part indian some no doubt have aztec ancestors, but how many??? And which ones??? No one really knows.

I sure dont like when mexicans are calling this land aztlan.

And I have a big problem, when you burn the AMERICAN flag, as a mob of very violent mexicans demonstrators did on the last fourth of July out side a veterans cemetary in Los Angeles.

Mexicans have every right to be here, said Augustine Cebeda of the militant Brown Berets, de aztlan. this land was stolden from us.
    Well, first of all you where not here, and this land was stolden from the indians by the mexicans, and then this land was bought for 15 million dollars was given to mexica for this land, so really this ladn still belongs to the indians, so f--- off.

Well, I guess the mexicans can try and take it back, if they think they can. But, the indians, and the people who made America, to what it is, see if you can take it back.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Good point, Koobster. The Americans bought a hefty piece of this country, like Manhattan from the Indians, Alaska and the Louisiana purchase. They also got Florida from the Spanish, which was too tough to defend and was a safe-haven for runaway slaves. Florida was Spanish, who gave it to the English, who gave it back to the Spanish. Spain finally gave it to the US as in those days we wanted to control runaway slaves. (If it still to be found, the book is called "Florida Under Five Flags."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is the USA. There's not only a border that separates the USA from Mexico, but also a higher culture here in the USA, with smarter people, better people and a population that has higher standards of integrity that is OBVIOUSLY LACKING in Mexico and within its corrupt government. That in itself is the demarcation line between these two countries!

If the Mexican government can't respect the legal boundaries between us and them marked by a barbed wire fence, then WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL and guard it as closely as the boundary between North and South Korea!! The higher level of disrespect from Mexico along our border, calls for a higher measure of security on our part!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)