Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you Patriotman for letting us know about this in your original post.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Governor of ole Mississippi
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Governor of ole Mississippi
    Oh ok. A friend of mine who saw that the hispanic lobby was trying to cook the numbers to help Thune win over Tancredo sent word to AmericanPatrol and Craig Nelson of ProjectUSA.

We need to make sure that those guys don't get there way. We can't let them win. We know it wasn't Thunes people who were doing this. Thune just got elected to the Senate last November. He's a newbie. We know it was the Hispanic lobby and probably some of Bush's cronies who were using multiple machines to vote multiple times. I notice that even after you delete your cookies (like someone else pointed out) that you can vote multiple times on the same machine. I noticed too that after 12am last night that Tom Tancredo had a comfortable lead like 58 to 42. Then in about a half an hour, maybe an hour tops, it got down to 51 to 49. All of the other candidates in their matchups barely changed at all. Tom Tancredo's changed by 200 votes toward Thune. Thankfully it was caught and Tancredo's numbers went back up.

As the OBL would say. This is war people. It's us vs them. Now it's on. Lets get them on March 30th.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Haley Barbour, former
    chairman of the Republican Party.
    I deleted my cookies and unplugged my internet connection, but still didn't get a new IP# and could only vote once.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    Haley Barbour, former
    I deleted my cookies and unplugged my internet connection, but still didn't get a new IP# and could only vote once.
    I think it might depend on how you get your internet access. I get mine at home through DSL Verizon and I get my IP through there DHCP server. I was able to delete my cookies and vote several times with my home CPU. I don't know how many times I get a new IP through Verizons DHCP per session, but I'm being very honest that I was able to vote several times with my home CPU. I couldn't do it at work because my machine at work uses a static IP which is one dedicated IP. With DHCP you just pull a random IP from a scope (range) of IP's on a server.

Maybe that explains it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    Haley Barbour, former
    Are you advocating voting more than once on the same matter?

That's just wrong.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

dman1200,

Are you urging people to vote more than once .. cook the numbers?

That's just wrong!
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

I've been involved on many a campaign that has dealt with Internet polls. The bottom line is that Internet polls are not scientific and I've seen cheating on about every poll that involves candidates and often the results are based on who is willing to cheat the most!

There are several different ways to vote again and again. A candidate with an email list or electronic network has an advantage. I wonder how many of the people listed on that poll don't even know it is taking place?

An exercise in rounding like minded people up on the Internet does serve a purpose and I've voted for Tancredo in each round.

I have not taken any broader measures to throw support into the poll because I have not been asked to by Team America PAC. I did email and call their communications director to offer assistance and I have received no response yet.

The other limitations on this poll is that the sample is very small and under 10,000. This poll is no reflection of how the public would vote either since many of the politicians listed have very low name recognition in the general public.

Let's hope this exercise serves a purpose of raising awareness some. I personally would leave the cheating to the OBLs since they are the ones that are willing to break the rules and our laws. Our side must keep the high ground in all things with the public if we are to have any hopes of prevailing.

Our word is our currency and our interity is our shield.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can only vote once because of a dedicated IP. But I have been making sure every member of my familly (Uncles, Aunts, cousins, very one) and all my friends go and vote for him as well as anyone else I email.

I think regardless if Tancredo wins or loses, he's going to get major notice for this. He was seeded 16th for crying out loud and knocked out McCain and Hush who are widely known throughout the country. They are major big names in the political arena. Don't think the GOP isn't watching this and taking notice.
    Print the results, and in fact, print each step of the voting process. Put them under a banner of:Americans for Legal Immigration. Mail them to the Democratic National Committee and the Republican National Committee as well as the House and Senate Majority and Minority Leaders. You can add a few articles you like to the envelop, and then hope it gets there without being condemned for having Anthrax.

Use a metal clasp envelop and don't glue it. That means it can be inspected all the way. With luck.. and the post cards go all the way because they obviously do not have a packet of anthrax in them.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast