Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Don't look now liar Obama, but this LEGAL immigrant is TEARING into you & it's beauti

Michelle Malkin shared a link.

Don't look now liar Obama, but this LEGAL immigrant is TEARING into you (and it's beautiful)
    "I'm not playing. I want my money back": This legal immigrant crushes Obama with truth and THREE little words.
    twitchy.com

Don’t look now liar Obama, but this LEGAL immigrant is TEARING into you (and it’s beautiful)

Posted at 10:14 pm on November 20, 2014 by Twitchy Staff | View Comments

Tia McConnell @babydanang Follow @megynkelly Obama's action is a slap in the face to me I immigrated legally, where is my reward for paying taxes & immigrating legally?
    9:13 PM - 20 Nov 2014

Huh. Good question! And one that many other legal immigrants had after President Obama’s disgraceful and incredibly bigoted executive amnesty speech.This legal immigrant rightly tore into the president. And it is beautiful.

SúperLEGALImmigrant @SuperAndrea Follow
    It’s not broken. You don’t like it. #IllegalImmigration
    8:02 PM - 20 Nov 2014

SúperLEGALImmigrant @SuperAndrea Follow Not undocumented. ILLEGAL.
    8:04 PM - 20 Nov 2014

SúperLEGALImmigrant @SuperAndrea Follow More fair? MORE FAIR??? How is this fair? I want my money back. And my time.
    8:05 PM - 20 Nov 2014

SúperLEGALImmigrant @SuperAndrea Follow I want my money back AND all my time, Obama.
    8:06 PM - 20 Nov 2014

SúperLEGALImmigrant @SuperAndrea Follow What shadows? They’ve been yelling from the mountaintops to be allowed to stay after they broke in.
    8:08 PM - 20 Nov 2014

SúperLEGALImmigrant @SuperAndrea Follow It IS amnesty.
    8:08 PM - 20 Nov 2014

SúperLEGALImmigrant @SuperAndrea Follow I have an idea, enforce the law!
    8:10 PM - 20 Nov 2014

SúperLEGALImmigrant @SuperAndrea Follow Excuse me, Obama. We have work permits where ppl LEGALLY come in and work seasonally to pick our fruits and then go home. I know some.
    8:12 PM - 20 Nov 2014

SúperLEGALImmigrant @SuperAndrea Follow There’s nothing tough about this if you enforce the law.
    8:13 PM - 20 Nov 2014

SúperLEGALImmigrant @SuperAndrea Follow Parents make a conscious choice to leave their families behind to come here.

SúperLEGALImmigrant @SuperAndrea Follow My father left us behind to come here legally and then sent for us LEGALLY. So **** you.

Bingo. Shamnesty punishes those who have fought to come here legally.

SúperLEGALImmigrant @SuperAndrea Follow Am I supposed to have a feeling about this story he’s telling right now?
    8:14 PM - 20 Nov 2014

SúperLEGALImmigrant @SuperAndrea Follow Because I had to clean houses for free with my mom while I waited for my residency. I never asked for a medal or a free pass.
    8:15 PM - 20 Nov 2014

SúperLEGALImmigrant @SuperAndrea Follow We should be a nation that encourages outsiders to respect our laws and borders and respect the process.
    8:15 PM - 20 Nov 2014

Amen.

SúperLEGALImmigrant @SuperAndrea Follow Send their asses through Ellis Island then RT @BarackObama: "My fellow Americans, we are and always will be a nation of immigrants." —
    8:24 PM - 20 Nov 2014

SúperLEGALImmigrant @SuperAndrea Follow I’m not playing, I want my money back, @BarackObama #LEGALImmigration
    8:27 PM - 20 Nov 2014

Whatever, “fruit picker” is what Obama would reply. Because, he’s an atrocity.

SúperLEGALImmigrant @SuperAndrea Follow And why does Obama think that we’re all fruit pickers?
    8:39 PM - 20 Nov 2014

SúperLEGALImmigrant @SuperAndrea Follow Obama thinks immigrants can only make beds and fruit salad. Nice. RT @Knight1510: @SuperAndrea And bed makers ... He's a dick.
    8:41 PM - 20 Nov 2014

SúperLEGALImmigrant @SuperAndrea Follow Where is that middle finger emoji I’ve asking for?
    8:32 PM - 20 Nov 2014

It is desperately needed.

SúperLEGALImmigrant @SuperAndrea Follow You wouldn’t know what accountability was if it hit you in the face!
    8:09 PM - 20 Nov 2014

Ding, ding, ding!
    And an exit idea for President Stompy Foot. Problem solved with 3 little words.

SúperLEGALImmigrant @SuperAndrea Follow ENFORCE THE LAW

http://twitchy.com/2014/11/20/dont-l...its-beautiful/

Related:
    ‘I want a refund of all my legal fees’ plus years of interest: Legal immigrants ask for money back
    Most racist speech ever? (Hint: Yes) You won’t believe what Obama thinks all immigrants are
    Brutal: Allahpundit declares Obama’s amnesty speech ‘lowest moment of his presidency’
    Boom! On ‘Kelly File,’ Ted Cruz nutshells Obama’s immigration order with ONE truth-snark
    Shamnesty punishes legal immigrants: ‘Waiting 13 years to bring my family here legally’
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    all the legal Immigrants should File a Class action Law Suit DEMANDING their Hard Earned Money Back
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)