Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dr. Manny: Dear Senator Reid, I’m Not Stupid!

by Dr. Manny Alvarez

Today, U.S. Senate Majority Leader, Harry Reid (D-NV) — the person who holds one of the most powerful positions in our government — a protector of the constitution, of free speech and of tolerance — called me stupid.

Perhaps he was indicating that I’m mentally challenged or maybe that I’m just uneducated — I’m not sure. But what I do know is that his comments were a profound insult to me and every other American of Hispanic descent.

During a campaign event in Nevada Tuesday, Reid made an appeal to Latino supporters whose votes he needs for re-election in November, by making this condescending remark:

“I don’t know how anyone of Hispanic heritage could be a Republican, OK,â€

Good Article! Seems like he is telling it like it really is...unfortunately, no one in the Government wants to hear it! It would ruin their perception of "wonderland" or "OZ". To bad, they will learn their lessons this November!
    "Throw every eligible*politician out of the Federal Govenment this November!* If their replacement doesn't do the job, then throw them out the next go around."

It's too bad that the only voices the media wants to hear from hispanic wise are all of the free loading illegals and their supporters, not the ones that are legal law abiding American citizen hispanics who clearly love their country and are just as fed up as the rest of us are.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn