Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

The dream acts dirty little secret

Besides most of it not being bad enough

Now this is one thing you won't see in any news story, At least I have not seen it yet

Since most of the dream act will primarily be used for latinos , consider then that EVERY LAST ONE of them besides the dream act would be eligible for all of the RACIST affirmative action programs that Whites NEED NOT APPLY FOR.

This would take these illegals and give them far more than any White American

It is already happening here with those here legally. In Miami Dade County anmd City of Miami it is very hard for a white non Hispanic to get a job. There are employees who barely speak English or no English in jobs besides maintenance and cleaning. One woman I know of works in Human Resources for Miami Dade County and when you get her on the phone she says que over and over to you. That is what my daughter got and she complained. She told them I don't have a problem with you hiring bilingual people but the employee should know how to speak English as well. Then her dad got an email about it defending their employee. There was one police dispatcher who could barely speak English. She couldn't even pronounce Highland Lakes. When she had to read what the call taker sent her she had a hard time and you could hear her struggle. Dispatch employees of cities next to areas of unincorporatred Maimi Dade County complained as they have to monitor the county's frequency for calls they need to dispatch, aid, or if they are pursuing someone into their juridiction. One day it was busy and she had to take officers on the way to non urgent calls and put them on more urgent ones and had to get others to clear calls to take the next one as well as check on officers status. It got too much for her and she started dispatching in Spanish. One officer started replying in Spanish, realized it and reverted to English. I thought I was hearing things as did others because people started asking each other did you just hear that. She is no longer dispatching and maybe taking calls where a Spanish speaker is needed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Either we put a stop to it or lose the country , its that simple

I don't want to be seen as racist , but damn , I don't want this to be a
    totally hispanic country and its going that way very fast

The problem is they have 0 respect for American culture , for them its all viva la raza and to hell with everyone else

God I hope we can do it just one more time.
    Just one more time and it's finished, done, no more.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    God I hope we can do it just one more time.
    Just one more time and it's finished, done, no more.
    You are correct , just a couple more weeks

The new powers that be will make illegals weep bitter tears

The same ones I've weeped for years.
    After reid's re-election I'm afraid they're going to pull some dirty(blank)again cause that election was stolen and if they'll do that I wouldn't put anything past them. What kills me is we're all fighting this crap for the democraps as well as the republicans. Sure be nice to get a little "HELP, FROM OTHER SIDE OF THE POLITICAL SPECTRUM!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    The same ones I've weeped for years.
    After reid's re-election I'm afraid they're going to pull some dirty(blank)again cause that election was stolen and if they'll do that I wouldn't put anything past them. What kills me is we're all fighting this crap for the democraps as well as the republicans. Sure be nice to get a little "HELP, FROM OTHER SIDE OF THE POLITICAL SPECTRUM!"
    After the lame duck , Reid will have NO power , he cannot do diddly

head of the senate, yes , but he can't do squat

He is a true lame duck for the next 2 years anyway

"DUCK SEASON?"

Banned
    "DUCK SEASON?"
    I still own a Winchester 12 gauge
    Use to dove hunt about 5 minutes from my house years ago

But then Vegas went on steroids , put an end to that

Dove is mighty tasty, Sorry they shut you down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast