Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
The fact they have any votes kills me, who the hell you think you work for anyway!"YOU'RE FIRED! GET OUT!"
If the Repubs are going to chop some heads when they take power in the House (figuratively, I mean, figuratively!) for legal violations then I wish they would turn their sights on this entire illegal immigration problem.

I HAVE NOT HIRED ANY ILLEGAL ALIENS TO DO ANY WORK, unlike a lot of other people around here. Especially some of the liberals who go out of their way to hire them or do business with them. This is "furthering their presence" in the country. WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FILE CIVIL SUITS to remedy the financial disadvantage we have suffered by refusing to hire any illegals and thus contribute to their unlawful presence. When someone profits by illegal activity, the lawyers call it "UNJUST ENRICHMENT" and we should be able to sue those who have done it.

So the Repubs should be going after all of these open borders liberal activists and putting their sorry asses in jail, and we, the innocent, should be hitting them with lawsuits. Turn the tables on the ACLU and other OBL legal groups!

LAWYERS ARE YOU LISTENING?