Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

DREAM VOTE IN BOTH HOUSE & SENATE ON WED/ THUR !

DREAM VOTE IN BOTH HOUSE & SENATE ON WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY
    Monday, December 6, 2010, 4:57 PM EST - posted on NumbersUSA

A vote on the DREAM Act will occur in both chambers of Congress this week. The first vote is expected to occur in the House on Wednesday afternoon. Depending on the actual time of the vote, a vote in the Senate could occur late-Wednesday or early-Thursday. http://www.numbersusa.com/content/

Sent my fax's last night! When this is over we should all go have a beer at the "RUBY RIDGE BAR&GRILL!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Sent my fax's last night! When this is over we should all go have a beer at the "RUBY RIDGE BAR&GRILL!"
    I think we should be honored in a PARADE. This will be the best thing since the boys came home from WW2. Some of our military adventures as of late have been totally stupid. But we, at least, are protecting the home country.

WHERE'S OUR BENEFITS? Might have to sue someone, like the ACLU or the Democratic Party, to get those.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If the GOP gives one inch of a compromise, it is over!

If this turns out like the health care bill and our representatives shove illegal immigration in our face as well, I can't imagine what will happen to this country if we don't follow our Constitution, and do what it instructs us to do when the elected officials have refused to honor the laws of our land.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Some of these men below died for this country! Citizenship is not a cheap lottery ticket to be given away as though it is meaningless.
    Our government is spitting on these men and others like them! Washington DC has become totally corrupt!
    The very idea that we as citizens of the UNITED STATES have to call and beg TPTB to respect our sovereign borders after untold numbers of men and women have died to protect them is an abomination!

A Human Statue of Liberty!

I find it amazing that this photo, taken so many years ago, actually still exists!

And now, someone has put it online for all of us to see.

This INCREDIBLE picture was taken in 1918.

It is 18,000 men preparing for war in a training camp at Camp Dodge , in Iowa .

EIGHTEEN THOUSAND MEN!!!!!

What a priceless gift from our grandfathers!
    [/b]

http://49thfightersquadronassociation.com/journal.html
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

If NObama has his way she'll be buried up to her chest and stoned to death!
    But it is beautiful!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    I completely agree with you with regard to everyone serving, or who has served In our armed forces,with many losing their lives while doing so. We have a government that Is detached from reality. They have decided that "WE THE PEOPLE" means nothing,and they continue with their arrogant behavior towards American Citizens. I am a veteran,and I did not defend this country so that millions of Illegals can openly break our laws,then get rewarded for doing so. Our children should not have to compete with Illegals for anything In OUR COUNTRY TS

I will say AMEN to that!

While you are calling tonight to fill up their mailboxes:

Call the switchboard (866-587-3023) and ask for the following members:

Senate Democrats:

Conrad (ND)
    Dorgan (ND)
    McCaskill (MO)
    Webb (VA)
    Warner (VA)
    Landrieu (LA) - FULL
    Pryor (AR)
    Tester (MT)
    Hagan (NC)