Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DREAM: Where do we stand? What's the latest?

I keep hearing "doubtful"… but then I also remember what happened with ObamaCare.

I live in NYC, so my Senators are a couple of deaf-ears...

Who are the stragglers? Who are the maybes? Do we know for sure?

What's the latest count?
    Just because you're used to something doesn't make it right.

Banned

Re: DREAM: Where do we stand? What's the latest?

Quote Originally Posted by edstate
    I keep hearing "doubtful"… but then I also remember what happened with ObamaCare.

What's the latest count?
    The latest count is not enough to pass

But that is today

Re: DREAM: Where do we stand? What's the latest?

Quote Originally Posted by edstate

What's the latest count?
    Same deaf ears in Maryland--actually DREAM Act sponsors.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Banned

Insert list here !

Was listening to Potus on my way home from work.... Guy that was on said that Ol'Harry will be lucky to get 50 votes.... The ship Is sinking... But,what ever you do KEEP CALLING "Roofer" Insert list...

From what I've read, the Repubs voting yes are Bennett & Lugar.

The Dems likely to vote no include Tester, Baucus, McCaskill, Ben Nelson, Pryor, & Hagan.

The undecided Dems who could vote no include Dorgan, Conrad, Tim Johnson, & Manchin.

The undecided Repubs who could vote yes include Snowe (although I read she's opposed), Collins, & Murkowski.

I think everyone else will vote with their party with most Repubs voting no and most Dems voting yes.

I doubt it'll pass but I think we NEED to place pressure on Dorgan, Conrad, Tim Johnson, Snowe, Collins, Murkowski, & Manchin.

Yes, nobody should rest easy until it really is over. You can't turn your back on Congress.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Latest from pissed off Progressives at MSNBC

Last I heard from pissed off Progressives on MSNBC, the Republicans are now saying that they will back out of the S.T.A.R.T. Nuclear Arms Treaty with Russia due to Reid trying to force the non-sense Dream Act BUT we still have to email because Republicans have been known to lie unless they know that we are watching them

I've been calling Stabenow (D-MI) but they are evasive. I told the aid that she's up for reelection in '12 and if she wants MY vote, that of a citizen, she needs to vote "NO" on this monstrosity!!

really nelson? I thought he was a NO

Quote Originally Posted by Coulrophobe
    From what I've read, the Repubs voting yes are Bennett & Lugar.

The Dems likely to vote no include Tester, Baucus, McCaskill, Ben Nelson, Pryor, & Hagan.

The undecided Dems who could vote no include Dorgan, Conrad, Tim Johnson, & Manchin.

The undecided Repubs who could vote yes include Snowe (although I read she's opposed), Collins, & Murkowski.

I think everyone else will vote with their party with most Repubs voting no and most Dems voting yes.

I doubt it'll pass but I think we NEED to place pressure on Dorgan, Conrad, Tim Johnson, Snowe, Collins, Murkowski, & Manchin.
    Nelson? really? When I called his office, his aid said that he was a NO on Dream Act, unless I am confusing him with one of the other 30 calls that I made today.

Bill Nelson, or Ben Nelson?
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast