Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Of course I embrace America and her laws... as i understand them. . . If I were running this country I would not want people coming in just like that. That's why there are laws... You have to work to earn what you want. I personally think it's disrespectful and wonder if "illegals" even seek their alternatives before they decide to enter like they do . . . I don't know. Like I said America is all i know. But I am blessed to be put in a position where I can understand that there's a flaw in this.
    I can easily put myself in your shoes and see why you do what you do. And I know you work hard. But we're rooting and working for something that will benefit us personally . . . because if we can't even help ourselves . . . how can we help others, how can we help this country. Please take that into consideration... Just think about it.... hello . . .

Don't even bother responding to this troll. Her post just illustrates how self-involved these people are. They believe they're entitled because they've been catered to for so long by these globalist pols.
    That sounds like good advise realbsball.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tammy6

You're suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

Really, your fustration and anger are misdirected. You should be complaining to the people that brought you here. Since you "had no choice", you are a victim of an illegal alien's bad dicision to break American laws. You are defending the illegal aliens(criminal) that did this to you(the victim).

We are not your problem and we did not put you in this position, therefore we are not morally or legally obligated to correct it. You want some restitution for being wronged, look to the illegal alien(s) that brought you here and pressure them to make it right. As a victim, you should report the criminals that have wronged you but you would never do that, considering your mental condition.

We are against illegal immigration and we are upset with the the same criminals you should be upset with. Stop making excuses for the illegal aliens that brought you to America. They should have been saving for your education, not American taxpayers. Go complain to them.

We want our laws enforced and we are going to stop giving magnetic benefits to criminal aliens. That would be the amnesty in the Dream Act. We are not stupid and we are not going to let it happen.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tammy6 said:
    Like I said America is all i know.
    To Tammy6,

Sorry for your plight, but the black-and-white of it is is you are not a US citizen. Perhaps you can go back to your country and share with them what you have learned here and show them how to make changes in their country. I mean that respectfully, mind you. Think about it: If all illegals do that, then their countries will be better off and illegal migration will end. We US citizens cannot change your country. We can only change ours. Likewise, it is up to you citzens of another country to change your own countries.

Please don't blame the US for your troubles. That is what outrages us even more. We are innocent of any wrongdoing. We had nothing to do with your parents' decision to enter the US illegally and putting you in the situation you are in now. That is your beef with them.

The reason why the anti-illegal alien community is winning is this:

In just a little over 200 years, the US has created a citizenry of highly intelligent, self-reliant, patriotic, law-abiding people. We understand that without laws, there will be anarchy. And we have passed this knowledge from generation to generation. It is already in our DNA. We created these laws to protect our citizens, as is the right of every sovereign nation. We not only respect our laws, but we respect other countries' as well.

So when we see injustices being done to our citizens from people who are not citizens, it mobilizes us to act to correct it. And we correct it though legal means. We stay logical, honest, fair and unified, and always have our great nation's interest at heart, because it is in our DNA. When we call our govt reps, even they cannot deny our infallible logic and commonsense approach. And that is why they vote our way.

The "other side" loses because they argue with emotions, spinning facts and distorting truths which, in the end, obviously cannot stand up to legal muster. (Case in point: Elvira Arellano. "It is the US that first broke the law by allowing me to sneak in and work illegally." Huh? Say that again?) In other words, the law is the law. It cannot be denied, twisted, or spun. And the law is clear and constant, meant to protect a country's citizens. You may not like our laws, but we do. That is why we say Go back to your country and fix your laws. And we mean that without any malice. We truly want all nations to do well because it serves everybody's interests. It is a win-win situation for everyone.

We also don't understand why it is so hard for you to understand this. It is all very logical and upfront. Our govt's responsiblity is to protect us. It is your govt's responsiblity to protect you. Your govt has failed you, not us. Your parents have failed you, not us.

So even if you have lived here almost all your life, in the end, the law will prevail. That is why Lady Justice has a blindfold. She does not see your color, your race, your religion. All she knows is that you are breaking the law by your illegal presence here, whether you were brought here by your parents or not. It does not matter to her. She will exact justice in the end. Unfortunately, it may not be to your liking.

You have my permission to copy and paste my opinion in your other forums. It might help them understand that all we are doing is what you would be doing in your own countries.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

That was excellent EX-OC!

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Latest insight from COSA:

Ok so we need 60 right?! We have 45 Democrats so that means we need 15 Republicans.. They should support us.. Stevens, Murkowski, McCain, Kyl, Craig or Johnson, Crapo, Lugar,Brownback, Snowe, Collins, Hagel, Voinovich, Specter, Graham, Hatch, Warner (Already 16).... There are several more that should also support us as Domenici, Cochran etc.. I cannot see us losing this vote, i just cant

I don't see much hope for votes our way with those guys, Realbsball. They all want amnesty for the illegals.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Dixie
    That is telling it like it is!!!!

Ex_OC

What an excellent post. Intelligent, well thought out and compassionate.
    If this post doesn't get the message across, then they just don't want to understand.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy6
    But we're rooting and working for something that will benefit us personally . . . because if we can't even help ourselves . . . how can we help others, how can we help this country. Please take that into consideration... Just think about it.... hello . . .
    I'm concerned about how you say this. You are "rooting" meaning having anchor babies? You are doing this to help you personally, therefore help yourself before you can help others?

America needs to help herself before she can help others, also. This is why we have immigration laws in place. Tell me one thing, since you are now an adult, have you started the procedure to become a citizen yet?
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

xxx

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123