Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Dreamers Erika Andiola & Cesar Vargas confront Steve King in Okoboji, Iowa

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dreamers Erika Andiola & Cesar Vargas confront Steve King in Okoboji, Iowa

This attitude of Illegal Immigrants that they have the right to harrass our elected officials is getting old. Like a child Erika Andiola constantly tries to get Rep. King to tear up her DACA which of course is a publicity stunt.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI8rCleTbSo&edit=vd

Anything for the camera.

Steve King to Illegal Immigrant Protester: 'I'm Really Sorry That You Come from a Law

Same video as above also at the source link.
    ~~~

Steve King to Illegal Immigrant Protester: 'I'm Really Sorry That You Come from a Lawless Country'

by Charlie Spiering 5 Aug 2014, 5:36 AM PDT
    breitbart

CNN's Ashley Killough reports about a dramatic exchange between anti-amnesty Rep. Steve King and an illegal immigrant who confronted him at a fundraiser.
    Erika Andiola, a DREAM activist, showed her DACA papers to King and asked him if he wanted to rip them up - since he voted against the program before heading back to Iowa.

“This is not what I do,” King replied, according to the report.

Andiola explained that she was brought to America by her mother who was denied legal access to the United States.

“And so it’s OK then to violate the law?” King asked.

“I’m really sorry that you come from a lawless country,” he said. “I hope that you can have a happy life. But please, do not erode the rule of law in America.”

Anidola did her best to create a scene but King told reporters that he refused to walk away from the uncomfortable conversation.

“They’re here demanding that we change the laws… why would you want to bring lawlessness to the United States of America?” he asked. “And that’s the question they cannot answer. Why would we want to turn America into a third world country?”

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...awless-Country
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They never stop. They will keep pushing for their rights no matter what.

We should take a lesson from them.

I had to laugh after a while of her drama and the constant offer for him to tear up her DACA card, while the camera was rolling. Congressman King made the points that we are a nation of laws and that her family violated the law. She and the young man tried hard to create a scene and to push the Congressman to say something to send around for viewing, yet Steve King kept reinforcing that immigration laws must be respected.

I like the part too where he mentioned she came from a lawless nation and we do not want that here.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 08-05-2014 at 08:51 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The little drama queen is on MSNBC now with Chris Matthews. They are always looking for a camera as they try to stir things up.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 08-05-2014 at 08:52 PM.

Did anyone notice how Rand Paul and his staff scooted away. I kind of feel sorry for the GOP for being hounded by these dreamers. The dreamers are so arrogant and rude. Good thing I wasn't there I would love to give them a lesson on manners and a reality check.

I'd love Steven King for US President. I'd first for a couple months let DACA stand except with an order that DACA recipients as illegal aliens can NOT lobby or take any political stance in the US or have their status revoked. Then monitor closely a few of these specific *Dreamers* and first thing catch and deport. Then revoke DACA completely as a lawless act and mandate immediate deportations of any illegal alien who has even the slightest infraction in the tinniest way and make a public statement out of it.

I wonder who paid the way for these daca's to go to Kansas and attempt to set up Rep King? They should be working or going to school and taking advantage of that daca card instead of traveling around the USA pushing their lawless agenda.

DREAMers Vow More Confrontations After Accusing Steve King of 'Hatred'

by Tony Lee 6 Aug 2014
    breitbart

Two DREAMers who accosted Rep. Steve King (R-IA) and then falsely accused him of "hatred" are just getting started in confronting lawmakers.

The incident at a Monday fundraiser in Iowa was caught on camera, and DREAMers Erika Andiola and Cesar Vargas declared in a follow-up video that lawmakers better be on alert for their shenanigans.

The two approached and badgered King on Monday evening, and Andiola asked King to rip her temporary amnesty card, since King wanted to end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

"That would be a nice video opportunity, but that's not going to happen," King replied after imploring them not to "import lawlessness into America."

In a follow-up video, Andiola falsely accused King of calling them smugglers, which King clearly did not, and said King showed his "ignorance" and "hatred" toward DREAMers. Throughout the conversation, King emphasized that he did not hate them and was only advocating the rule of law.

Vargas urged President Barack Obama to "to stand up to people like him" and "actually act as big as possible to also protect our parents." He said if illegal immigrants can fight to defend their amnesty, Obama should have the courage to expand it even more.

Vargas said he hoped the confrontation shows lawmakers that "we are not afraid of Republicans and Democrats." He said they were "going to continue to confront both parties" to push for more amnesty.

"We will no longer tolerate this," he said. Andiola added that she had a message for Obama that he "needs to go big" on executive amnesty and "have the courage that DREAMers have been showing for many years now."

During their conversation, King told Andiola that the "liberal left tries" to twist his comments about drug smugglers to make it seem like he is anti-Hispanic. And even Andiola conceded that both sides deliberately take things out of context.

"Use your objective reasoning skills," King told her.

The DREAMers claimed that the Supreme Court ruled that Obama's executive amnesty was legal, and King reminded them that that was not the case. He said "the laws are written by Congress and not by the president." King also told them that it "troubles me a great deal that you have such disrespect for the laws of the United States."

"The Constitution is the supreme law of the land," he said. "I don't want to build a country where people have disrespect for the law."

When the DREAMers claimed their parents did not violate the law, King asked, "how can you be DREAMers if your parents did not violate the law?"

"Do not import lawlessness into America," King said. "We want to live in a country that respects the rule of law."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...rt-Lawlessness
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast