Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DREAMers oppose in-state tuition for citizens!

As I read the posts on the DREAM act site, I asked myself, what would they say if I proposed in-state tuition for everyone (illegal aliens and out-of state citizens)?

So I posted a question:

It is my understanding that the court's decision does not eliminate AB 540. And even in the plaintiffs in the county court case win, California can still have AB 540 as long as out-of state citizens are given the same in-state tuition benefit.

So what is the problem?

California can give in-state tuition to all!
    Their answer:

Of course California cannot give in-state tuition to all.

People, please go to the public universities in the state you file your state income tax please!!!
    Again I asked:

Why not? All it has to do is pass a bill that permits it.

If everyone has in-state tuition, where is the harm?

And what is wrong with giving U.S. citizens the right and freedom to choose the university they want and pay in-state tuition? California should give everyone in-state tuition since graduates will most likely benefit Californians when they start working in the public and private sector.
    Their answers can be read at this link:

http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=8526&page=7

Its seems to me that the DREAMers know full well that in-state tuition is a subsidy and funds are limited. They always claim that illegal alien students are vital to California due to their so called "skills" and that educating them will benefit California's economy. Well then, what about out-of state citizen students? They have "skills" they are proficent in English and educating them WILL benefit California's and our country's economy.

The DREAMers and those who support AB 540 (CA Dream Act) discriminate citizens when they claim that illegal aliens are the next Einsteins and citizens are dumb kids who won't take advantage of an in-state payed education.

So here is a tip for arguing against AB 540: Say you will support in-state tuition for illegals as long as out of state citizens are given that benefit also. The pro-illegals will argue against that because they are smart enough to know that it will put them at the end of the line and the State will never be able to subsidize illegal alien tuition, even if they come out as haters against citizen students.

In-state tuition for ILLEGALS, and NOT for CITIZENS and LEGAL residents?! With THIS, these lowlifes REALLY outdid themselves! DEPORT them ALL! EVEN the ones who were born HERE!

They always claim that illegal alien students are vital to California due to their so called "skills" and that educating them will benefit California's economy.
    Why is anyone believing the delusional theory that illegal students are important to the economy. Anyone getting an education will suddenly find themselves too educated to work in the fields picking fruits and veggies or doing menial labor of any sort. The administration will throw Americans out of more jobs, and that means that we will have to open the borders wider to get more illegals who will do the jobs the educated illegals won't do. It has turned into a black hole from which even light does not escape.
    Amazingly, this is all being done on the backs of US taxpayers who cannot afford to subsidize the food on the table for the legal citizens, much less shop for the goods that these companies hiring educated illegals for less pay than Americans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hopeful dreamer posted this:
    Higher education is a privilege, not a right.
    Hmmm maybe he and his fellow dreamies better take this to heart and quit their whining.

Looks like the dreamers banned you-guess they can't handle the truth.

I guess your banned then....
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Say you will support in-state tuition for illegals as long as out of state citizens are given that benefit also. The pro-illegals will argue against that because they are smart enough to know that it will put them at the end of the line and the State will never be able to subsidize illegal alien tuition, even if they come out as haters against citizen students.
    In other words, the pro-illegals know a check-mate when they see one!

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    They always claim that illegal alien students are vital to California due to their so called "skills" and that educating them will benefit California's economy.
    Why is anyone believing the delusional theory that illegal students are important to the economy. Anyone getting an education will suddenly find themselves too educated to work in the fields picking fruits and veggies or doing menial labor of any sort. The administration will throw Americans out of more jobs, and that means that we will have to open the borders wider to get more illegals who will do the jobs the educated illegals won't do. It has turned into a black hole from which even light does not escape.
    Amazingly, this is all being done on the backs of US taxpayers who cannot afford to subsidize the food on the table for the legal citizens, much less shop for the goods that these companies hiring educated illegals for less pay than Americans.
    Its to bring them up and us down so we are all are on that level playing
    field of mediocrity. Its part of a plan.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

And I say lets turn their dreams into a nightmare.

Ours sure has been.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

More greed from the pro-amnesty, open borders cabal.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)